Coppertone Paving

Review for Coppertone Paving

Maria in Guelph
Maria in Guelph

Driveway asphalt paving

Coppertone Paving just finished paving my driveway. The quality of their work is exceptional and their prices reasonable. I am extremely happy with the results. They were recommended to me through word-of-mouth from previous customers. I received 4 quotes and I decided to go with them and I am very glad I did. Duane was very professional and thorough in his estimate. My neighbors have been complimenting me on the results and are now planning to contact them to do their driveways. Thanks Duane and crew for a job well done!