Andy Plumbing

Andy Plumbing

Reviews for Andy Plumbing

Private User reviews Milton, ON

AMAZING WORK

Andy, from Andy Plumbing came out to assess 2 split pipes we had going to our garden hoses. Andy was very punctual, professional, knowledgeable and kind. He assessed the situation and then offered recommendations. He quoted all the possible recommendations and once I made a decision he completed the work in an efficient manor. Everything is now working perfectly. In the end, what I paid actually was a little less than the quoted amount. I would recommend Andy Plumbing to all of my family and friends. In fact, we will be reaching out to him again about some work will be doing on a bathroom in the near future! Thanks Andy!!!

James
James
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent service!

Called Andy Plumbing to replace the cartridge on a Delta tub faucet that was leaking. Anyone familiar with these know how difficult they are to remove after a decade of corrosion. A more well known plumbing company had quoted over 3 times as much with the extra feature of leaving a drywall hole from behind the faucet since they told me it would be impossible to remove the corroded handle.

Glad I called Andy! He came same day and removed the old cartridge and replaced it in less than 30 minutes! I recommend them for any plumbing job and will be using them again in the future.

Oakvilleresident
Oakvilleresident

Riobel 2-way Shower Faucet Repair

I had a Riobel 2-way Shower Faucet that did not regulate the temperature any longer. I called Andy Plumbing and within the same day, they showed up and completed the repair in a professional and courteous manner. They were friendly, explained what they needed to do and cleaned up the area after the job was completed. This is the first time I have had to call for a plumber and was very pleasantly surprised with the experience. I would use them again.

Gail S. in Oakville
Gail S. in Oakville

Great service from Andy Plumbing

Based on the HomeStars reviews I called Andy Plumbing for some plumbing repairs. I called on a Saturday and expected to hear back on the Monday. On Sunday they called and they arrived promptly at the set time on Monday. They were very professional and knowledgeable, They completed the repairs quickly and efficiently. Based on my experience I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Thank You. We are glad you liked our service.

Russ and Barb
Russ and Barb

Plumbing repairs

I have used Andy Plumbing on 2 different occasions for plumbing repairs at my home. In both instances, I found the work to be done professionally and at a reasonable cost. A different serviceman did the work on the 2 occasions and I found both to be polite, personable, punctual and knowledgeable.

All in all I would recommend Andy Plumbing.

Chris from Mississauga
Chris from Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation

I needed a toilet moved, shower/vanity installed. I called Andy and after 2-3 hr he showed up and gave me a quote. When the job was done the quote and bill were the same amount. I am happy to have used Andy as I know he did a good job. His team was clean, polite and on time. They gave me suggestions to improve the renovation that made a lot of sense. Its nice to deal with people who know what they are doing. I would recommend Andy Plumbing

Thank You. With respect to our quoted prices, we try very hard to tell our customers about the cost up-front. There are situations where additional problems are uncovered during the course of our work. However those are an infrequent occurrence(1 in 10 or less), and we inform you about it right away and not on the final bill.

Michael from Oakville
Michael from Oakville

Leaky Tub on Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a tub leak and had some water come through the ceiling on Thanksgiving weekend. We assumed we'd be paying an arm and a leg for a next day service call on a long weekend. Called several plumbers that quoted fees between $150-$200 just to show up, not including any work that needed to be done. Scott was very professional and worked quickly to resolve the problem at a very reasonable price - initially quoted with a free estimate. Will not hesitate to call again or recommend to friends and family.

Much appreciated. One of the benefits of being local is that we don't need to waste time traveling long distances, therefore our estimates are free. Even so, $150-$200 the other companies wanted is too excessive.

Anne in Oakville
Anne in Oakville

Plumbing repair

Thank goodness there are people like Scott in the world of plumbing! His integrity and excellent work ethic are greatly appreciated. He was professional in his work and very helpful with the advice he offered. At the end of the job the pricing was fair. I would recommend Andy's Plumbing to anybody with a plumbing problem

Thank You. We try to offer helpful advice, it doesn't cost us anything an it can save our clients trouble.

Joe from Mississauga
Joe from Mississauga

Bathroom replacement faucets

I had separate shower and tub faucets start to drip. Unfortunately the cartridges were expensive.. the guy came in explained the complexity, found the parts (the ones we bought from Home Depot were the wrong ones). So he had to pop out to get the right ones.

Very patient, explained what he was doing, explained why the cartridges are expensive, very polite. Asked if I wanted to set a limit on the faucets temp due to young kids.

Outstanding service... that's why we've now used Andy Plumbing for three different projects.

Much appreciated

Walid Abdelrahman in Oakville
Walid Abdelrahman in Oakville

Kitchen and bathrooms plumbing.

I found Andy to be knowledgeable, experienced and Friendly. And the best thing is he usually comes to his regular clients the same day. I recommend him to anyone. Thanks

Thank You. We can't promise same day service in busy times, but we try.

More about Andy Plumbing

We are a family plumbing business serving the plumbing needs of our Oakville and Milton community. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and honesty. In addition we offer free estimates, competitive prices, quick response and do not charge for travel. We are licensed and insured. We started ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Oakville?