Milton Vacuum

Teri in Milton
Teri in Milton
1 review ,

Vaccum Sales

I have central vac but for the last 2 years I have been struggling with it as it as the wand broke so I had taped it over a few times. Tthe main brush I use was worn right down but I didn't want to shell out a lot of money to replace them. I finally broke down and went to see the vacuum store close to my house. For some reson I thought they only sold vacuum there and was going to ask where I could find what I neede. To my surprise they had everything there that I needed. The saled person taught me a few things like what kind of attachments to use for certain flooring. I am happy when I vacuum now and it looks is a lot better too.

More about Milton Vacuum

We offer the very best in Central Vacuums, Portable Vacuums, Garage Door & Door Openers. Visit our website to find out more about our products and services
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Puslinch?