Crystal Glass Canada LtdMaple Ridge

Mirrors & Glass
22715 Dewdney Trunk Road Maple Ridge BC
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Maple Ridge  >  Crystal Glass Canada LtdMaple Ridge

Reviews for Crystal Glass Canada LtdMaple Ridge

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

windshield replaced

Crystal Glass in Maple Ridge has been 5 stars from the time we called to book an appointment to when we picked up our car. They truly care about what they do I would recommend them to anyone.
Very reliable and curteous!!!

Ken in North Vancouver
Ken in North Vancouver
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Parcel van windshield

Had my windshield re sealed or so I thought & was not impressed. Water leak not any better & follow up by manager very poor, no response to emails . I would have paid more in the beginning to have a proper job done. Now I don't trust them & manager would not even make any consessions. Had this same re seal done at other glass shops in the past with excellent results. Now I have to find another glass shop to do the repair properly & pay all over.