Oliver Irrigation Ltd

van halen
1 review DELTA, BC

Repair

Not worth dealing with.

I had them install an irrigation system last year, and this spring, I noticed one of the sprinkler heads wasn't working at all. I asked them to take a look.
1. they did not say what the problem was, and whether it would fall under warranty, or otherwise provide an estimate of the repair cost.
2. Did not provide any information as to what work they claim was done.
3. Have abused the credit card information in their system from last year to charge my credit card for $172 without even talking to me, let alone my approval.
4. They did not provide any invoice at all.
5. I tried to show them that what they did was wrong, but nobody there is interested in listening.