St Albert Chimney Sweep Service Ltd

Chimney Sweeps
95 Corriveau Avenue St Albert AB T8N
HomeStars  >  Chimney Sweeps in Saint Albert  >  St Albert Chimney Sweep Service Ltd

Reviews for St Albert Chimney Sweep Service Ltd

Tara from Edmonton
Tara from Edmonton
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

Chimney Cleaning

Our home inspector advised us that we should have the chimney cleaned in our new home. I found St. Albert Chimney Sweep on Home Stars and was thrilled with their service. They booked the appointment on the first day that I was available and showed up exactly on time. The two gentlemen who were here did a thorough inspection and a great job of cleaning the chimney. The left the house as clean as when they arrived, which I was very pleased about it. I was also impressed that they charged exactly what I was quoted on the phone and they didn't hassle me with any upsells or upgrades.

Liz McDonnell in St. albert
Liz McDonnell in St. albert
8 reviews Saint Albert, AB

chimney cleaned

I called and they were there within 3 days. Fast, efficient job done and they were very clean when working inside the house. They even replaced the screen on the top of the chimney at no charge. I use them ever year.

Liz

Anonymous
Anonymous
5 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Installing fireplace

Thanks to a house fire, we required a company that was WETT Certified to inspect the fireplace. Unfortunately, the damage was too extensive to fix and we required a quote for our insurance company. Because we prefer to shop locally, we contacted St. Albert Chimney Sweep. Not only were they less expensive than their counterparts, but they were also phenomenal with respect to the work they did and the customer service provided by Shannon in the office. We would not hesitate to refer them to our friends.