Pro Television & Custom Electronics

LBD in Lethbridge
LBD in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Service Repair of LG Dryer

We have used the services of Pro Television a couple of times now. A few years ago they repaired our Kenmore Microwave and just a few days ago our LG Dryer. I have found the staff very friendly and helpful when making calls to the office. The Owner of the Company is King and he was the one that did all the repairs. On both occassions, King came the same day I called. He is always friendly, knowledgeable and seems to go out of his way to help. I had called a few other local appliance repair companies in our City and had a difficult time finding someone who could repair our LG Dryer. I found one company, but my weight time was 2 weeks before they could even come out and look at our machine! King had our dryer up and running within 5 days of my call and two of those days were a weekend. We feel the pricing is reasonable and competitive. Thank you to the staff and King at Pro Television; we are lucky to have you in our City!!

Lisa in Lethbridge
Lisa in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Tv

I found this service to be honest and efficient! Would HIGHLY recommend!! Great business, and I've had other family memebers use this place too! Not one complaint from us!
I don't like to automatically believe bad reviews, some people just don't give anybody a chance, and we are all human!