Skylights Unlimited Inc

Reviews for Skylights Unlimited Inc

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Skylight replacement

Great communication, plus knowledgeable over the phone advice. The installers showed up as promised and on time, worked hard, cleaned up the work area and were super pleasant to deal with. Nice new skylight let’s so much more daylight in. Thank you Skylights Unlimited team.

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it. We are glad you were satisfied with our service and happy you are enjoying all the beautiful sunshine. All the best from everyone here at Skylights Unlimited:)

Deborah Boudreau from Old Toronto
Deborah Boudreau from Old Toronto

Skylight replacements

The '80s called and wanted their 2 Skylights back, so I decided to finally take the plunge. I did my due diligence in terms of quotes (through Homestars, of course!) and decided to go with Skylights Unlimited.
Let me tell you, they did not disappoint - friendly, efficient, clean, and they did a stellar job. I even went for one of the skylight models that opens and am I ever glad I did (spent a bit more to get the remote opening one and I am super happy with it. Everyone is so jealous LoL)
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for either new or
replacement skylights. They get a 10/10 from me!

Thank you so much for your kind comments. it was a pleasure working with you on this project.
I am confident that you will really enjoy the ventilation from the new opening skylight.
It lets the hot air out during the day and the cool breezes in during the evenings.
And, the rain sensor will close the skylight if the weather changes before you notice.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Skylight replacement

A couple of weeks ago, our skylight began to leak. After reading reviews online, we contacted Dennis from Skylights Unlimited. He came the next day and gave us a quote and a timeline for the repair.
Today, Chime and Alex came to install the new skylight. They were courteous and conscientious. Chime alerted us that the roofing company we used for our new roof installed the wrong vent for our bathroom fan. He discussed some options with us . We bought a new vent which he then installed while completing the main work. We paid a little extra but we have peace of mind knowing that moisture is not collecting in our attic.

Chime and Alex went beyond the task of installing a skylight and that makes the quality of their work exceptional.

We have already referred Skylights Unlimited to friends.

Thank you guys. Great job!!

Thanks for the referral and your business. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. We will pass on your comments to Chime and Alex and the rest of the team. Take care from all of us at Skylights Unlimited:)

G. Keen
G. Keen

Skylight Replacement

I contacted Skylights Unlimited to have my skylight replaced with a skylight capable of opening and closing with a remote and powered by solar.

Dennis came to my home and walked me through all the options giving me a thorough understanding of the process and my options.

His team later came and installed the skylight just as described.
It was a perfect experience. Nice and friendly team, very professional, quick and efficient.

The top level of my unit is now much cooler from the new glass panel. It is very easy to open and close with the remote control.

I would highly recommend to anyone needing work on their skylights.

Thank you for the great feedback! Our solar powered skylights are fabulous and customers love how easy they are to use. It was our pleasure to meet you and be of service to you. Take care from all of us at Skylights Unlimited:)

Stephanie in Cabbagetown
Stephanie in Cabbagetown

Skylight replacement

Skylights Unlimited replaced an old fixed skylight with an operable one that detects rain and closes on its own. The installation was in a slightly tricky space, but they managed it.

We chose the skylight based on Denis' recommendation and couldn't be more pleased. It has made a world of difference in terms of air flow and a more comfortable temperature.

The team was professional and efficient. They communicated clearly about the work, including when there was a (minor) issue. The skylight was installed at the same time as our flat roof was replaced, and Denis and the roofing company (J. Stewart Roofing) coordinated the work perfectly, which was one less thing for us to think about.

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We often work together with roofers to ensure that their and our workmanship is seamless and coordinated perfectly. We are very happy that you are pleased with everything. Thank you for the business.

Skylight replacement

We needed to replace a damaged Velux skylight and received quotes from three Velux approved contractors. Very glad that we selected Skylights Unlimited. They were quick to respond to a request for a quote, recommended that only one skylight that had a crack be replaced and provided a competitive quote for the work. The installation was done as scheduled by very courteous staff. All work areas - inside and outside the house were cleaned once the work was done. Overall, great customer services, quality of work and value. Highly recommend Skylights Unlimited.

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy that you were pleased with the customer service and quality of our work. We appreciate any future referrals and thank you again for your business.
Warm regards from all of us at Skylights Unlimited!

mikefishman in Richmond Hill
mikefishman in Richmond Hill

Skylight replacement

It is very rare these days to see such professional attitude as with Slylights Unlimited. Very good professional work, in time arrived and done very fast, everything cleaned afterwards. Great job!

Thanks for the great feedback! It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Take care from all of us at Skylights Unlimited

Sadiya Khan from Toronto
Sadiya Khan from Toronto

Skylight installation

We had a new skylight installed in our stairwell a few weeks ago. The whole job took only 2 days. Ed and Bryan did wonderful work - very professional and neat. We hardly had to do any cleanup after they finished! The skylight is great and looks like its always been there - which I think is the best complement! Thank you - we would be more than happy to recommend you guys.

Thank you in advance for any future recommendations. I will pass on your comments to Ed and Bryan. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Take care from all of us at Skylights Unlimited:)

Tony J_in Toronto [North York], ON
Tony J_in Toronto [North York], ON

Our New Sun Tunnel Delivers Improved Stairwell Lighting

Yes indeed, my wife and I are SUPER Happy that we chose Skylights Unlimited to install our new VELUX 14” TMR (Ridged Tube) Sun Tunnel!! Thanks to VELUX and HomeStars for your recommendations. Starting with Dennis in Sales, through Nico in Operations, to Ed and Alec who did the install, everyone was really highly professional, customer-oriented, and a pleasure to deal with in every way. As a result, we got a top-notch job that definitely exceeded our expectations.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
It was a pleasure doing this new installation for you.
The sun-tunnels give a great amount of light at a very affordable price, so we have been very busy with this kind of skylight installation lately.
Enjoy the sunshine.

Excellent customer service and knowledgeable of their industry.

Thank you very much for the excellent service and quick response to our need in replacing our old skylight. From my first phone call to the final stage in installation, everyone was professional and efficient!

Everything looks great!

Thanks again!

We are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you. Take care!

More about Skylights Unlimited Inc

Skylights Unlimited is a premium renovation, skylight installation and repair group serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 1988. Over 30 years experience designing and building Attic and loft conversions, cathedral (sloping) ceilings and installing/ repairing skylights - Residential and Commercial. Our expert staff can create a spectacular lighting and renovation solution for you …