Skylights Unlimited Inc

Reviews for Skylights Unlimited Inc

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Skylight Replacement

Skylights was highly recommended by a successful window company, Gator Custom Windows.
They keep you informed of any changes in the delivery when there are delays due to inclement weather causing damages to many properties.
Tina and Gorman the installer are to be recommended.
Tina tried to find a window replacement from their major supplier, Pella Windows and Gorman fixed an unseen problem during the replacement.

Great to hear we could help! Thank you for your business. All the best from all of us at Skylights Unlimited:)

J & J Scarborough, ON
J & J Scarborough, ON

Skylight Replacement

In April 1990 Skylights Unlimited added a Velux skylight over the landing of our home between the main floor and second floor thus providing much need natural light to this area.
Due to some heavy rain storms in 2018 water began leaking around the skylight. We were pleasantly surprised to know that this company was still in business and called them immediately for a quote.
Within days Braydon arrived and provided us with a very reasonable quote to replace the original skylight (installed over 28 years ago). Less than two weeks later two installers arrived at 8:30 a.m. spread cover sheets on the stairs, landing and hallway, then proceeded to remove the original skylight. The new Velux skylight was then installed. This removal and install took just an hour and a half. Clean-up was done to our complete satisfaction. A great job done by Skylights Unlimited. A very reputable company.......Gold Star!

I will be happy to pass on your comments to Brady and Denis (the owner). We are glad we were able to replace the skylight to your satisfaction. Rest assured, we have been in business for over 30 years and not planning to close any time soon:) All the best from all of us at Skylights Unlimited!

Kevin Brooks from Downsview
Kevin Brooks from Downsview

Skylight purchased and installed

My project was professionally completed as quoted and within a reasonable time frame. Installers arrived when scheduled and they completed the work in a clean and timely manner. I would use this company again.

Thank you for the compliment.....we appreciate any future referrals! It was our pleasure to be of service to you. All the best from all of us at Skylights Unlimited:)

Michael D from Toronto
Michael D from Toronto

Installation of Two Sun Tunnels in Our Home

First spoke to Denis who set a price and date to install the Sun Tunnels. From the start of that conversation to the Sun finally streaming through the Sun Tunnels into my very dark Bathroom and Hallway it has been a no-nonsense professional experience. The Price was fair, the contact with their very polite installers who made the installation looked precise and clean and the follow up staff who called and emailed to make sure we were happy with the Sun Tunnels, we thank you all. This company demonstrate dependability to their customers. I highly recommend this company and the product they sell.

Kerry in Toronto
Kerry in Toronto

Great service!

Skylights Unlimited sells a high quality product and provides great service, from the initial sales call right through to installation. I’m very happy with my four skylights and would recommend Skylights Unlimited without hesitation.

Hi Kerry....thanks so much for the complimentary words. Hope you're enjoying the new sunshine in your home! It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Take care from all of us here at Skylights Unlimited:)

Leszek in Markham
Leszek in Markham

Skylight replacement

My skylight was slightly leaking and resonating in strong winds making strange and quite loud noises. It was only 12 years old but I guess it is builders' quality...

Skylight Unlimited quickly came to see it, gave me a quote and upon my acceptance replaced the offending skylight within a day

Thanks for the feedback. We know you will enjoy a leak proof skylight for many, many years. All the best from all of us at Skylights Unlimited!

emily.mets in Toronto
emily.mets in Toronto

Great job on my kitchen skylight!

So I had a skylight on my new home that was old and seemed to be seeping at the corners, I had a referral from my roofer to Skylights Unlimited and they came by and took a look at my problem and then suggested a fix. The new skylight fit the old opening perfectly and took only a half day to install. Very happy with the end result, a skylight that looks great and I don't have to worry about the damp anymore!

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the business. It was our pleasure to be of service to you. Will pass on your comments to the team. Have a great summer!

365harewood in Newmarket
365harewood in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Great job

The price was fair and reasonable to replace a leaky 2 x 2 skylight. The installation was fast and efficient. Picture were take through out the installation process and reviewed and the completion. We have had alot a rain to test it out and it is dry as a bone. I would use these people again.
Art

Thanks so much for the feedback. We are happy that you were satisfied with everything. Will pass on your comments to the team and hope you enjoy your new skylight for many years. All the best!

New skylight

I had a new large, curb mounted skylight installed in summer of 2017. The entire process of getting an estimate, to scheduling the work went smoothly. The Skylights Unlimited crew did an excellent job installing the skylight and keeping the work area organized. They arrived promptly everyday. Although the job took longer than expected, the attention to detail required more time and resulted in a great finished result. Overall, I'm happy with the customer service and quality of work of this company, and would gladly recommend to others.

Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate any future referrals. Our goal is to ensure each job is done right the first time! We will share your comments with the team. Thanks again for your business!

Mikec in Toronto
Mikec in Toronto

Sun tunnel

We live in a townhouse, and I wanted to add some additional light, to my surprise I came across Skylights Unlimited and the website was very informative. The entire process from quote to installation was very easy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We now have now all the natural light we need. I have a few more projects in mind and will definitely call them again.

Thank you.
Mike- Toronto

Thank you for your feedback and thank you in advance for any future referrals - much appreciated. The crew did mention that the skylight has made a huge dramatic difference in your house. I'm sure you will enjoy the added sunshine for many years. All the best from all of us at Skylights Unlimited.

More about Skylights Unlimited Inc

Skylights Unlimited is a premium renovation, skylight installation and repair group serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) since 1988. Over 27 years experience designing and building Attic and loft conversions, cathedral (sloping) ceilings and installing/ repairing skylights. Our expert staff can create a spectacular lighting and renovation solution for you …