Data Tech Environmental Services

Asbestos & Lead Removal
81 Glen Cameron Road Thornhill ON
HomeStars  >  Asbestos & Lead Removal in Thornhill  >  Data Tech Environmental Services

Reviews for Data Tech Environmental Services

Delaney in Etobicoke
Delaney in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Mould inspection

This company was recommended by our real-estate agent to do a mould inspection of a house we were about to purchase. An inspection was done and we received a phone call explaining what they found. Since I had trouble understanding what the person on the phone was saying, I asked for a written report. I received something that probably took about 5 minutes to compose with very little information. The kicker is that we have since discovered mould in places where DataTech said there was no mould and no mould in places where they said there was no mould. We would have been better off (and $400 richer) if we hadn't bothered.

P&M - Toronto
P&M - Toronto

Asbestos removal

This company was recommended to us by a friend. They did good work, were fast and tidy. I would recommend them to others. (The computer is telling me my "story" has to be at least 30 words....). So, like I said, these guys did a good job, were quick, and clean. I can recommend them if you need to get asbestos out of your basement.