A H Glass Ltd

435 Main Street Steinbach MB

Review for A H Glass Ltd

Private User reviews Ile Des Chênes, MB

Alcove shower door

They come to take the measurements for an alcove shower door custom made, the results were wrong, and there was a 1inch both side of space, water leaking everywhere, because I have jets in my shower. I asked them to make a frame, but They said that they don't do that and apparently don't give money back either, so I been screwed! Now I have 8 holes in my tile shower, No door and No money. I could go to Home Depot from the beginning and spend 1/4 of the price!!!