BathMaster

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
23-1410 40 Avenue NE Calgary AB

Review for BathMaster

Tub surround installation

Obe installed an acrylic tub surround for us 4 years ago. I am very disappointed in the caulking on the perimeter of the tub (it has failed much sooner than it should have) and the caulking on the finishing strip (which is not exposed to any water) was very sloppy. When Obe and I met to discuss the remediation which I thought was covered by the guarantee, he suggested that caulking shouldn't last for 4 years and that it would have to be redone on a regular basis. When I pointed out the quality of the work on the finishing strip, he stormed out suggesting that I was "critiquing" his work. I'm almost glad he left as I have now redone the caulking which will last much more than 4 years. I would not employ him again!