Genesis Alarms

604-836-1891
11231 140 Street
Surrey
BC

We have been using Genesis for many years. We have always found them to be prompt, honest, knowledgeable, and fair.

Recently we had some technical difficulties with our system. We called. Ken was able to cleverly diagnose the problem over the phone after i sent him various digital photos and text messages.

Genesis also installed my mother-in-law's alarm system 10 years ago and did an excellent job.

We would highly recommend this company.

Gerald from North  Vancouver
Gerald from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Alarm Installation and Monitoring

I have entrusted Ken with my security for many years. I have always found him to be exceedingly knowledgeable, responsive, reliable and honest. His knowledge goes far beyond security and he has helped us on numerous occasions given his expertise on communications and electronics. What separates Ken from the rest is his willingness to really help and lend his expertise whenever he can. We have a problem with out fax line and Ken took it upon himself to help when everyone else just kept passing the buck. I have no hesitation in giving him the highest possible recommendation.