Ottawa Structural Residential Services Ltd

Foundations
Ottawa Structural Residential Services Ltd

Reviews for Ottawa Structural Residential Services Ltd

Foundation repair

They were very professional. Their arrival was actually when they said it would be & the work was done in a reasonable time frame. Clean up was excellent & I would certainly recommend this company.

Thank you for your glowing review! We are very pleased we were able to meet high expectations as well as appreciate your future recommendations.

Ronald in Mississauga
Ronald in Mississauga

Leaky foundation repair.

Work very well done ,Cost for the work was reasonable .
I did recommend the firm to a friend from Embrun ,who was to contact the firm for an estimate.I was very satisfied with the services provided on two occasions .

kim in Ottawa
kim in Ottawa

foundation repair

This company had favorable reviews, a good reputation and satisfied customers it seems. My experience was ok. Communication could have been better buy my experience was ok. I was confident in opinion of company so hired. Work has held up. No issues three years later.

Sheryl H  in Ottawa
Sheryl H in Ottawa

Fast and efficient service

When taking out some drywall in our basement we noticed two hairline cracks on either side if a window. I called Ottawa Structural the person I spoke too seemed very knowledgable. He explained to me the pricing and the work that would be done. The next day the service man was at the house, and within an hour had the cracked repaired. Later that evening I received the warranty for the work.

Road Cruiser in Nepean
Road Cruiser in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Crack in the basement floor

Last night I went into my furnace room and stepped on something sharp. It was a small piece of concrete.
Oh oh. I noticed a small crack in the floor that was 2mm wide and six feet long.
I have been in my house for 24 years and I couldn't honestly remember if there had been a hairline crack there before.
So of course your mind is racing and the world is coming to an end. PANIC!!
I looked online and found your company. I went through the gallery and knew that you were the consummate experts.
I called today at noon, where most companies have their answering machines kick in.
The young lady that answered the phone was most courteous and was about to take my phone number when she said "Wait, I have someone right here".
Mike picked up the phone and talked to me for at least 10-15 minutes.
He explained the concepts of floating floors, I Beam supports, a bit about concrete, what to look for structurally outside, the effect of changing temperatures and moisture etc.
He said that I really had nothing to worry about. He did mention routing the furnace humidifier from the hole in the floor to the drain or getting our HVAC company to add a pump to redirect the water.
Not once was there a notion of "we really should come over and see the floor". No sales pitch.
I even asked him it he should come over.
Just honest, reassuring answers and knowledge transfer.
He said keep your eye on it over the next number of months, to to be sure.
Mike, I can't thank you enough for putting my mind at ease. Thank you for taking my call when it was lunch time and simply because you heard your receptionist taking my phone number.
Kudos to you and your company!!

Cindy in Ottawa
Cindy in Ottawa

Foundation and deck

I had cracks in the foundation by my garage, front and back that were getting larger every year. I had three contractors to the house and they all recommended OSRS due to the type of work that was required. Mike came to the house, he was very professional and explained all that had to be done. Crew was excellent and didn't mind that I asked a lot of questions. Work was completed and I was so happy with their work I had them replace my old deck. Deck is now beautiful and I loved all the recommendations Jen and Ronnie suggested. Jen, Ronnie, Brayden, George, Matt along with the rest of the crew , you were amazing! I would recommend you.

David in Ottawa
David in Ottawa

Frontal Foundation Problems

I had some significant foundation issues at the front of my garage due to salt infiltration over the winter. The walkway beside the garage also needed levelling.
The OSRS team of 2 vey personable young men did an excellent job, including working around a coincidental overlap with a roofing team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Foundation Inspection and Repair

My neighbours were selling their house and in the process of the home inspection for the purchasers a foundation crack was noted. We found a similar crack in our foundation and it appears that it is not unusual in our area. I called OSRS and received a very quick turn around time for a visit. They did a thorough job of inspecting not only the crack we noted, but other similar ones we found. In the end the crack was in the foundation to the garage. The quote they provided was accurate and the work done was professional in all regards. I am very pleased with the results and the ten year warranty they provide. Highly recommend OSRS

HL in Ottawa
HL in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation rescue and repair

After being abandoned by Mr. Foundation with one and a half sides of the house knocked out, OSRS came to the rescue!
They secured the house so it was ok over the winter and I always felt safe and respected. When the pipes froze on NYEve, they came in to fix it.
They were willing to negotiate pricing and payment terms.
I would recommend Mike, Jen, Matt, and all the crew for their professional and personable work.

Michael and Dina from Ottawa
Michael and Dina from Ottawa

foundation waterproofing steps walkway

Ottawa Structural was efficient, excellent ongoing communication, responsive to our concerns, organized , quick to respond to unexpected issues informative, kept work premises clean.
Would recommend that firm supply ongoing account statements as work and payment instalments proceed.

More about Ottawa Structural Residential Services Ltd

Since 1979, Ottawa Structural Residential Services Ltd. is Ottawa-Carleton's largest and most experienced, family owned and operated, full service residential waterproofing, foundation repair and restoration firm.

A large percentage of our work comes to us through word-of-mouth referrals from past clients. We value that trust and work very hard to ensure that we exceed your expectations.

With more than 30,000 (and counting), dry basements and happy customers, we continue to grow our company, one satisfied customer at a time - putting service first - it's been that way since 1979.

We offer what other companies simply cannot

* We have worked in every community in the Ottawa-Carleton area and have a thorough knowledge of the environmental/soil conditions where you live.

* We have waterproofed and/or repaired tens of thousands of residential and commercial foundations and can offer you interior and exterior solutions. No company in the Ottawa-Carleton area has seen and solved as many wet basement problems as we have.

* Collective experience of management and staff results in unsurpassed quality of services.

* Affordable, competitive pricing as a result of our many years of experience and superior purchasing power.

* Innovative products and applications as a result of our commitment to excellence and attention to detail.

* We won't recommend an expensive weeping tile or pier solution if all you need is a foundation crack repair, nor will we offer you a bandage solution at a low-ball price, leaving you with a problem that will recur a few months later. We will diagnose the problem accurately and offer solutions that will save you money in the short and long run.

* We stand behind our work with written, transferable guarantees.

We operate from our own 16,000 square foot building and offer a full range of affordable, professional, all season services. We are experts in systems involving foundation repairs, underpinning, foundation wall replacement, interior drainage, concrete and masonry restoration.