Royal Plumbing Services

Eugene Li from Toronto
Eugene Li from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Water proofing

There were 3 services done for me. Drainage clear, leaks inside basement and latest is water proofing outside. George and companies are courteous, knowlegeable. Did the job to my satisfaction.

Eugene thank you for your confidence in Royal Plumbings team.

Pat Leno from North York
Pat Leno from North York
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen sink

I had a bad leak in my kitchen sink, called Royal Plumbing and had a quick response. Steve and his assistant Daniel installed a modern faucet that was well within my budget. I would highly recommend Royal - great service and I love my new Moen!

We appreciate your positive response Pat. We will continue to work hard to keep our customers happy.

Frank from York
Frank from York
1 review York, ON

Kitchen sink plugged

I had a blocked kitchen sink and had to find a neighbourhood plumber.I was looking online and found Royal Plumbing fairly close to my home address.They came out quickly and snaked my sink for a fair price.I'd like to thank Steve for being so informative and clean.Thanks again Steve.

We thank you for a great review Frank. Royal Plumbing is always at your service.

Tracey from Toronto
Tracey from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Burst Pipe

I had a pipe burst this past Tuesday due to the cold weather we've been having. I called Royal and they responded quickly and took care of the burst pipe for a reasonable price. I called them because back in July when the flood hit, my basement was in a horrible state and I needed them to install a backflow. They did a great job with that so that's why I called them when my pipe burst. Both times they were very friendly, efficient and had competitive prices.

Just wanted to thank you guys again!

jack from Acworth
jack from Acworth
1 review Acworth, GA

Good Service

I have trouble in my water closet last week, the tank will drain slowly over a period of time. I called Royal plumbing services and they provided excellent services on time.

Thank you Jack for your great review. Hope to assist you again.

Kate J from Toronto
Kate J from Toronto

Life Savers

I was throwing a dinner party when the guest toilet appeared to be blocked. This was very problematic as the evening was just starting and with just one other bathroom in the house I needed the problem resolved. I called Royal as per their 24/7 emergency service. Within 10 minutes I recieved a call from the Plumber on duty for the weekend (as explained by the lovely lady answering the phone) and he said he would be their within 45 minutes. When he arrived he descretely went to the bathroom and went straight to work. It took him 15 minutes to clear the blockage and check all other fixtures in the bathroom. Mike was very polite and very professional. Thanks Royal Plumbing!

Thank you for review Kate.

bill in Toronto
bill in Toronto

Plumbing

Horrible service, these guys are jokes, they hire a bunch of kids that don't know anything, plus they are rude, would not recommend at all. Late almost every day or would not show up on site, guys left there garbage on site and also there smokes, if you want professionals look elsewhere

Delila in Leaside
Delila in Leaside

Hot Water Tank Service

My hot water tank sprung a leak and I asked my friend to recomended a first rate plumbing company. She recomended Royal Plumbing to me and justifiably so because they were both polite from when I called them to the minute they drove off in thier van. Aside from being exceptionally polite and well-mannered, there service was quite fast. They responded to my call within a very reasonable time and replaced the tank with ease.

JoshKimmel in downtown
JoshKimmel in downtown

Washroom Renovation

I wanted to completely renovate my washroom and was quoted by multiple licenced professionals. Their price was consistently around $10,000. Royal Plumbing Services quoted the job at a substantially lower price and provided world class workmanship. The finished product was astonishing and was completed in a relativly quick fashion. The workers were polite, always kept the work area clean and as said before provided a remarkable result.

ab1234 in Forest Hill
ab1234 in Forest Hill

Drane Service

They solved the clogged drain problem; but the appointment was difficult to book as it was difficult to get them to commit to a specific time. The service was ok and they solved the problem; but one of the pipes they installed became loose after 6 months and had to be reinstalled.

More about Royal Plumbing Services

Royal Plumbers are dedicated plumbing perfectionists in Toronto & GTA Regions, who understand the value of your time. Our reliable plumbing services help provide beauty, convenience, and value to your Toronto home.

Royals superior knowledge of both vintage plumbing and radiators owes much to their fathers experience of over 50 years.

Royal Plumbers rock solid reputation is built on customer care and support: Every customer is important, every community addressed, every problem given proper consideration.

Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Plumbing, Sinks & Faucets, Gas Pipe Repairs / Installations, In-Line Camera Inspection, Leaks, Frozen & Pressure, Sump Pumps, Faucets & taps, Washers/Cartridges, Low water pressure fixes, Appliances involving water, Sinks, tubs, showers, Unplug drains, toilets, sinks, Water heater tanks, Grease traps, Pipe work, Frozen pipes thawed, In-Line video/Camera inspection, Sewage & drain cleaning, Boilers installation and repair, Gas Pipe Repair And Installation Tankless water heaters, flood and water damage, gas leaks, safety inspections , tree root damage,rotting pipes,water line replacement , copper piping repair