Royal Plumbing Services

Reviews for Royal Plumbing Services

Andy in Kanata
Andy in Kanata

Plumbing Emergency

Had a Clogged kitchen drain . I Called local plumbers for help with kitchen sink. These guys were professional, clean and reasonably priced.
I would Highly recommend Royal Plumbing for all my future plumbing needs.

*Thanks Andy* Great news we could help on the clogged sink, we definitely appreciate your kind words.

Irene
Irene

Kitchen drain

Plugged up kitchen drain, holiday week. Matthew fixed its same day that I called.
He was courteous (wore mask entire time) and efficient. Would certainly call him again. Cost was eminently reasonable.

Hello Irene
We appreciate you sharing your plumbing experience and hope to help you again.
Royal Plumbjng

AJ in Toronto
AJ in Toronto

fix leaky shower, replace cartridge in calcified fitting

It was a tougher than usual job due to calcification and it was too difficult to remove shower handle to do it myself - that's why I called in a pro.... so glad I did.
Very old house, 1890s, so not as straightforward as hoped, but Matt soldiered on and was ultimately successful without having to rip out the whole fitting... and other tenants were able to shower in time for work... thanks Matt!

Hello,

Trever Johansen in Old Toronto
Trever Johansen in Old Toronto

164 Prescott ave plumbing repair

great service and great person Matt came over replace the pipes with brand new copper and replaced the shower nob keep up the good work ethic and nice to chat with him and learn a couple things.

Cheers!

Hello,

Brian N
Brian N

Leaky Outdoor Faucet

I had an issue on Saturday and called Mark. He responded to me right away and asked a few questions. It was not an emergency, and on Monday he reached our right away to get the repair completed. I had a leaky outdoor faucet and he noticed that the entire faucet had to be replaced which required basement access. He quickly accessed the problem and had all the right equipment to get it done in a quick manner. Mark is very professional, had the proper PPE (COVID19), organized and patient. I would recommend Mark in a heartbeat. I will definitely keep his number moving forward for any potential plumbing issues.

Hello Brian, thank you for the review!

Tina in Etobicoke
Tina in Etobicoke

Repaired Under mount kitchen sink

Flavio did an amazing job repairing our under mount kitchen sink....He was knowledgeable and promote and cleaned the kitchen floor when he was done...which was a real bonus! I would highly recommend Royal Plumbing to all family and friends.

Hello Tina,

Etobicoke in Old Toronto
Etobicoke in Old Toronto

Very satisfied.

Kitchen drain badly plugged. Someone in the condo building is putting scraps of food, grease etc down their drain. I couldn't get the sink to empty using the plunger, so called the condo office, and they were able to get a person here in the afternoon. He was polite, efficient, spent the time needed to do the job right, and explained to me exactly what the problem had been. Since he was so helpful, I will be having him replace my taps and a section of pipe that has been leaking.

Nick
Nick

Very courteous service

Mark from royal plumbing was fantastic! Very polite, did the work required (replacing a mixing valve) and left the place in the same way he found it.

The only reason this isn't a 10 is due to a small mixup on pricing. Mark mentioned it would be $300-$350 at most if I paid cash, but it turned into $380. I'll acknowledge this could have been my misunderstanding, he did take $350 and i value the great work he did and may call these plumbers again if required.

Alexia T in Old Toronto
Alexia T in Old Toronto

Plumbing issues done right the first time. Great service!

Royal Plumbing were very polite, efficient, informative, and knowledgeable. They gave my mother options for what she needed to have done, with complete estimates for each option. They cleaned up everything after he finished, and made sure she was happy with their work. I will definitely be requesting them for future plumbing problems, and will recommend Royal Plumbing to friends who need plumbing work done.

AMODI
AMODI

Drain pipe repair

I have a 150 year old home, which has many challenges and surprises. We noticed water seeping into the basement through the bottom of the foundation wall. For the longest time we could not determine the source of the problem. We had multiple people come through the home and provide their opinion on what the issue was. We eventually narrowed it down to a plumbing issue but were still unsure of the exact problem. We had 6 different plumbers come through the home, many of who could not pinpoint the problem or gave us open ended estimates. Royal Plumbing and specifically both Mitch and George were the only contractors that were quite confident of the issue. The crew came in, were very professional and completed the job in timely manner. George was very knowledgeable and able to explain the issue and how they were going to fix it. They kept us up-to-date on the progress and complete the job to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Royal Plumbing to anyone looking for reliable plumbing contractor

More about Royal Plumbing Services

Royal Plumbers are dedicated plumbing perfectionists in Toronto & GTA Regions, who understand the value of your time. Our reliable plumbing services help provide beauty, convenience, and value to your Toronto home.

Royals superior knowledge of both vintage plumbing and radiators owes much to their fathers experience of over 50 years.

Royal Plumbers rock solid reputation is built on customer care and support: Every customer is important, every community addressed, every problem given proper consideration.

Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Plumbing, Sinks & Faucets, Gas Pipe Repairs / Installations, In-Line Camera Inspection, Leaks, Frozen & Pressure, Sump Pumps, Faucets & taps, Washers/Cartridges, Low water pressure fixes, Appliances involving water, Sinks, tubs, showers, Unplug drains, toilets, sinks, Water heater tanks, Grease traps, Pipe work, Frozen pipes thawed, In-Line video/Camera inspection, Sewage & drain cleaning, Boilers installation and repair, Gas Pipe Repair And Installation Tankless water heaters, flood and water damage, gas leaks, safety inspections , tree root damage,rotting pipes,water line replacement , copper piping repair