Royal Plumbing Services

Royal Plumbing Services

Reviews for Royal Plumbing Services

Alexia T in Old Toronto
Alexia T in Old Toronto

Plumbing issues done right the first time. Great service!

Royal Plumbing were very polite, efficient, informative, and knowledgeable. They gave my mother options for what she needed to have done, with complete estimates for each option. They cleaned up everything after he finished, and made sure she was happy with their work. I will definitely be requesting them for future plumbing problems, and will recommend Royal Plumbing to friends who need plumbing work done.

AMODI
AMODI

Drain pipe repair

I have a 150 year old home, which has many challenges and surprises. We noticed water seeping into the basement through the bottom of the foundation wall. For the longest time we could not determine the source of the problem. We had multiple people come through the home and provide their opinion on what the issue was. We eventually narrowed it down to a plumbing issue but were still unsure of the exact problem. We had 6 different plumbers come through the home, many of who could not pinpoint the problem or gave us open ended estimates. Royal Plumbing and specifically both Mitch and George were the only contractors that were quite confident of the issue. The crew came in, were very professional and completed the job in timely manner. George was very knowledgeable and able to explain the issue and how they were going to fix it. They kept us up-to-date on the progress and complete the job to our satisfaction. I would highly recommend Royal Plumbing to anyone looking for reliable plumbing contractor

atsu
atsu

Kitchen renovation, bathrooms, drain work and radiant heating.

The professionalsm of the team at Royal is unparalleled. I have been depending on them for the last 2 years and not once have I been disappointed. I am a building contractor with a variety of projects including taking care of an apartment building. Whether it’s a new project or a service call their work ethic is top notch.

Great service

I had a really annoying issue with my toilet that I couldn't deal with. When I called royal plumbing they were easy to set up an appointment with. Mark B came to my place and he was in and out super fast and super professional would recommend.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. Mark is always trying hard to keep our customers Happy. Thank you again.

LizD in Old Toronto
LizD in Old Toronto

Plumbing

The service provided was excellent. Royal plumbing responded to request quick. They were very accommodating. The plumber was able to fix the problem and was very professional. Would use them again and would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review.

Dino Dutra in Toronto
Dino Dutra in Toronto

Building trap removal and installation of backflow

Mitch.and Mike are consummate professionals. Handled all permits, locates and final cleanup. No hassle and delivered as promised. On budget and on tone. I need to mention their great personnel, Jorge and Paul. Ok. MIKE TOO.

GIVE THEM A CALL YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPIBTED

Good day Mr. Dutra,
Royal Plumbing thanks you for taking time to write a review. Our plumbers Jorge and Paul appreciate your gratitude as well.

Michael Wayne in Toronto
Michael Wayne in Toronto

Leak investigation

Had a leak in my washroom faucet, I googled plumbers around the gta right away. I found and used Royal Plumbing, plumber's Mark showed up and explained everything what is happenning to my plumbing issue and gave me options. He was very professional, polite, honest and clean! Would use royal again. Thank you royal

mccoytwelve in M3H4P5
mccoytwelve in M3H4P5

Shower leaking

Mark came by, and fixed the plumbing issue i had. Both mitch (dispatch/owner) and mark were very courtious and very understanding. Issue reolved very quickly. Will use them again or refer them to someone else

Sewer plugged

We have a fairly good size home and never use the basement unless for washing cloths. I went down early morning to start a load of laundry but stepped in 2 inches of water. Immediately i check for plumbers, found royal plumbing being local company called them. Plumbers came out quickly to check my basement water. Plumbers told me it was sewage water not clean water. Plumber checked a way to put a big snake in pipe to clean out pipes. Plumbers said maybe you have a small problem. He showed problem on camera and it was roots. Mark told me he recommended to replace a small section to correct this problem, and so i did. Mark put a tarp down and by the end of the day all was good but clean! Thanks mark and paul.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. George and Mark is always trying hard to keep our customers Happy. Thank you again.

Doris Henrique in Brampton
Doris Henrique in Brampton

Basement Flood

I went online to look for plumbers because my basement was flooded with water. I found Royal Plumbing and called to see if I could get emergency help right away. Thank God someone answered the phone. They requested my information and told me they would be less then 1 hour, after I explained that my basement was flooded. Royal Plumbing told me to relax because someone was on their way to look at my problem. George and Mark showed up in less then 1 hour. What a relief! The plumbers checked my basement and told me my drain was backing up causing the flooding waters. They looked around and found something on the wall. They requested if they could open up the wall and check the main drain line. I said of course! George and Mark told me my drain was plugged and will need a snake machine. They went out to the truck and brought in a big machine to start putting cables inside my pipe. They started the machine and within 5 minutes they were done. I said, "really? What a relief!" They told me there were wipes that they pulled out. This was caused by my young kids flushing them down the toilet. I really want to thank George and Mark for all their great work and speedy response. George and Mark also cleaned up my basement like new. They left the windows open to bring in fresh air to dry out the basement. Thank you again for being so kind and professional. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Hello Doris,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a great review. Royal Plumbing is happy your experience was good with Jorge and Mark. Thank you again.:)
Royal Plumbing Management.

More about Royal Plumbing Services

Royal Plumbers are dedicated plumbing perfectionists in Toronto & GTA Regions, who understand the value of your time. Our reliable plumbing services help provide beauty, convenience, and value to your Toronto home.

Royals superior knowledge of both vintage plumbing and radiators owes much to their fathers experience of over 50 years.

Royal Plumbers rock solid reputation is built on customer care and support: Every customer is important, every community addressed, every problem given proper consideration.

Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Plumbing, Sinks & Faucets, Gas Pipe Repairs / Installations, In-Line Camera Inspection, Leaks, Frozen & Pressure, Sump Pumps, Faucets & taps, Washers/Cartridges, Low water pressure fixes, Appliances involving water, Sinks, tubs, showers, Unplug drains, toilets, sinks, Water heater tanks, Grease traps, Pipe work, Frozen pipes thawed, In-Line video/Camera inspection, Sewage & drain cleaning, Boilers installation and repair, Gas Pipe Repair And Installation Tankless water heaters, flood and water damage, gas leaks, safety inspections , tree root damage,rotting pipes,water line replacement , copper piping repair