Landscape Lighting

Landscape

905-627-1466
2 Forestview Drive
Dundas

Natural Landscape Design INC did a really good work for my front yard. Their design is fantastic, dry river bed looks amazingly beautiful. They finished my neighbor's yard and my in two weeks, and all the plants have one year warranty. I paid a very reasonable price for my yard. I am really satisfied with their work.

lois
lois
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping Design

905-627-1466
2 Forestview Drive
Dundas

We are rookie gardeners who needed some help. Dave Maciulis created an overall design with plants that suited our soil, light and skill level. We put in the suggested plants, mostly perennials, and are very pleased with the results. Paying Dave to design the garden saved us from just picking random plants without a cohesive plan.

Just Ask Dave
Just Ask Dave
2 reviews Dundas, ON

Had a landscape design of my backyard

I called Dave Maciulis from Natural Landscape Design in Dundas. He came out to our home and after a 2 hour consultation he showed us how to create an amazing outdoor living room in our backyard.

Two weeks later he produced an amazing detail, colour rendered design of our whole back yard.

We were very pleased.