Cabinet Dimensions Inc

Ryan gallagher from Milton
Ryan gallagher from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Complete kitchen renovation

Did complete kitchen renovation in my home and worked with cabinet dimensions. Everything went as planned and stayed within budget. Elizabeth was very knowledgeable and great to work with from start to finish. Met and exceeded all of my needs. Phil the installer is very good at what he does and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Cabinet Dimensions. I got quotes from a total of 5 places and Cabinet Dimensions was one of the lowest and my first choice based on initial design experience.

SR from Burlington
SR from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Cabinet Dimensions Inc
905-878-6448
17 Wilson Drive
Milton

Upon signing, the job duration was estimated at 3 1/2 weeks. In the end, I was without a functional kitchen all winter, during which time the workmanship was careless and disrespectful to myself and my home. Things were consistently mismeasured, causing delays for refabrication. My property was left damaged and uncleaned. But, the most offensive thing was being told the delay was my fault, as it I did not provide material choices quickly enough not to force the contractor to move on to another project, and, so as not to interrupt the new project, making it necessary to "fit me in" to complete my project!!! Unbelievable.