Lucas Wayne Burner Service Ltd

Beth
Beth
3 reviews Colborne, ON

Great service

I booked an Air Conditioner install through Home Depot, and they sent Wayne Lucas Burner Service. The rep that came was very professional, and went over my options (which were limited because of the small space around my furnace).
I booked the install, and they spent a full day installing the new system, which required new venting and pipes. The technicians did some great troubleshooting along the way to save me some money. They worked in less than ideal conditions, with some heavy rain, as well as a low basement (which mean they were crouching all day - and Ryan is well over 6 feet). The company called me back as soon as there had been a couple of days above 18 degrees, so they could schedule the start up of the system. I didn't have to call, as they were prompt in making sure our system was turned on as soon as it was warm enough to do so safely. I would recommend this company for their prompt, courteous and above and beyond service! Beth Lewis