MacKenzie Fireplaces

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Vaughan  >  MacKenzie Fireplaces

Review for MacKenzie Fireplaces

Jeff
Jeff

Gas fireplace install a huge success thanks to Mackenzie

We had an existing wood-burning fireplace that we wanted to convert into a gas one......we stopped into Mackenzie one day to check out what they had. We were so impressed, we actually didn't even shop them around, if it turned out I was paying a premium for this job I was more than okay with it as gas wasn't something I wanted just any amateur messing around with in my house! Turns out their price was extremely competitive (I checked it out after the install), and was super happy with the end result, we bought the Kingsman. Amazing product, but I was super impressed with the service, they delivered on everything they promised time-wise, and clean wise (no mess left over at all!) It's been a few months since install and I've had to call them occasionally for the odd silly question (cause I guess I'm too lazy to read the manual), but I'm not too lazy to give these guys 10 out of 10 stars, they deserve it. Thank you to Mike and Glenn, I'd refer you guys to anybody!

More about MacKenzie Fireplaces

Visit our New Showroom. Gas, Electric & Wood Burning Fireplaces Since 1990. Gas: Kingsman, Marquis, Town & Country, Travis, Montigo. Rasmussen Gas Logs. Electric: Amantii, Modern Flames, Dimplex. Outdoor Fireplaces & Fire Pits. Outdoor Kitchens-Solaire Infrared Grills. Locally Owned by Glenn & Mary Hammill