The Granite Guys

Reviews for The Granite Guys

Linda F. in Calgary
Linda F. in Calgary

Repair to undermount sink

I called The Granite Guys for a repair of my under mounted sink. Service was excellent. The installers, Josh and Christian, were efficient and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company.

Pitting and chip repair

Joshua and Christian repaired my granite island pitting, 1 chip and a seam repair. They arrived on time and provided a courtesy call 15 minutes prior to arrival. They were friendly and courteous. They went right to work. They were happy to answer all of my questions as they worked through the repair process. They both made sure the repairs were perfect and that I was happy. Great job.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with The Granite Guys; we are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with our service/install team.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Good work but customer service poor

We had counters installed a few weeks ago. The work itself was good however the customer service representative experience with Amanda was awful.

When the guys installed the counters the work itself was not completely finished but they asked me to sign a sheet that it was- they said I could call or email the next day and the company would take care of it (it needed to be grouted or sealed). I signed it- first mistake. I emailed Amanda the next day to schedule an appointment to have it sealed (this was included in the original cost). She said we would be charged a few hundred for a return visit. I asked to speak to the manager and she would give very little info (one word answers etc) and at one point stated I would just have to wait and there was no other information that she could give me. She said she spoke with the manager (Niel) and that he stated he could give me a slight discount on the return fee but that he was making an exception and I would still need to pay- again this is after it being originally included in the original price and we just dropped over 5000.00. She stated the reason was that it would require the guys coming off of a job to come and seal it- however in a previous email I had indicated my schedule was very flexible in terms of scheduling the sealing. Even prior to this experience she was a bit `snarky`for lack of better words- if you ask questions you are made to feel as though you are bothering her- and increasingly difficult to deal with once we were upset after the signing of paper issue.

In the end, the work was completed and the guys did a great job however the customer service rep was so very difficult and made it so stressful that for that reason alone I would not recommend dealing with the company.

Jenny

Sorry you had a bad experience with our receptionist; however she was correct to go through the proper channels and she is unable to give discounts or approve return trips without a managers approval. The Installers did offer to you to silicon your back seam while on site at the time of install and you had refused this as you thought grout would look better at the time; of course we try to accommodate our clients. However this has always been our policy to go through management for any return trip decisions, due to the cost of a return trip.

Anya in Calgary
Anya in Calgary

Quartz repair

We had chips fixed in our counter. The staff was Professional, the we’re able to come out within a week. The work was done quick and looked great. Wonderful experience, highly recommend.

Judy in Calgary
Judy in Calgary

Excellent customer service and workmanship

We looked at different companies and right from the beginning we thought the customer service was excellent. The staff right from start to finish were all very professional and knowledgeable. Once we chose our granite, had the template measured and did the layout it was ready for us in no time. We bought our sink and tap through them and are extremely happy with everything. We also used their sister company Call Canadian Plumbing and this made everything so easy as they coordinated the install and the plumbing between them. Our granite is awesome and we are very happy and would recommend this company.

Thank-you Judy for leaving us a review; we take pride in our workmanship and our customer service. We were very happy to help you through your renovation process. Please don't hesitate to call us with any future jobs you may have; it would be our pleasure to work with you again.

the carrs  in Calgary
the carrs in Calgary

Wow .!!!!

So happy . Right from when we walked in the door of there store, to saying goodbye to Jason and team after the install of our countertops ,, on time , on quote , all cleaned up and old counters gone ... So Very Happy

Thank-you for choosing The Granite Guys to help you with your counter top renovations. It was a pleasure helping you though the process. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future renovations you may need our help with.

C Comrie  in Toronto
C Comrie in Toronto

Stove strip Install

We got a new stove and needed a piece of granite to go behind it. The Granite Guys installed my granite 10 years ago so I went back to them and found a similar piece. From the gentleman who came to measure to the gentlemen who installed, they did an amazing job. They even fixed up a few chips which was truly appreciated. I would highly recommend the granite guys over anyone else. My granite still looks amazing 10 years later!

Thank-you for your kind words; we are so happy we were able to help find a piece that was similar to the original stone. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can help with any other renovation needs.

SirFredrick in Okotoks
SirFredrick in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Kitchen Renovation

I ordered a piece of Quartz for the upper counter top. Had it installed within two weeks. Very satisfied with everything. Natalie in the store, Joshua and Christian, the installers were very efficient and accomodating.
Very satisfied.

Thank-you for your review; we are so please that you are satisfied with our staff and services.

Lorraine
Lorraine

Bathroom renovations

Thank you to everyone. Very professional and knowledgeable. Josh and Christian did an excellent job of installing the new countertops in all three bathrooms. Would definitely recommend The Granite Guys to anyone considering a renovation.

Thank-you Lorraine it was a pleasure to help you with your renovation needs.

Henry VanMalsen from Calgary
Henry VanMalsen from Calgary

New kitchen countertops

Recently had New kitchen countertops and under mount sink installed They weren't the cheapest but I believe they were the best Work was done exactly as planned and scheduled Would definitively work with them again

Thank-you Henry; we are pleased you are happy with your recent purchase from us!!. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen counter tops and we look forward to working with you in the future; should you have any projects that require our assistance.

More about The Granite Guys

The Granite Guys is one of Western Canada's leading custom fabricators of natural stone and quartz surfacing. Our professionalism and experience are second to none, which is reflected in the loyalty of our customers. The use of leading-edge technology enables us to apply professional cutting and polishing finishes to our ...