The Granite Guys

Countertops
The Granite Guys

Reviews for The Granite Guys

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen and bathroom renovation - granite counters

We love the look and form of our Pearl bathroom sink purchased from and installed by The Granite Guys while they also installed our gorgeous granite counters! When we noticed a reoccurring stain that slowly become more difficult to clean after only having this sink for less than a year, we were curious. After cleaning this stain yet another time, we could see a tiny black squiggly line that almost looked like a hair through a strong magnifying glass. The red stain would reoccur at this place. We were so pleased that when we contacted Amanda from the Granite Guys with our concern and pictures of the stain and the hairline crack Amanda was on our side and Pearl stood by their product by supplying a new sink and The Granite Guys managed to replace our bathroom sink and did a fantastic job!
We give the Granite Guys 10/10 for both quality and service!
Gail and Bernie

Andrew in Edmonton
Andrew in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Worst Receptionist ever or whoever took the call

I just called this morning asking if someone brings in some granite of their own and needed a cut to be done out of it, do they do it?; the response was yes but no as their blade was broken. I had asked again if generally if they do it, and again it was yes but no. Been laughed at the same time, such an amazing customer service!! I am also putting the same review on homestars. Best word of advertisement is with the word of the mouth!!!

Also, we had submitted an email requesting for the same info and never heard back.

Brianne
Brianne

Fantastic Looking Countertop

The Granite Guys are such an amazing company to deal with. From the initial process of picking out my granite, the ladies at the front were so helpful and their suppliers were so easy to deal with when I went to the warehouse. The guy who came to do the templating was great and had a lot of patience to answer all my questions and make me feel so comfortable with the process. He explained everything and left me detailed notes on what I needed to do before the install. On the day of the install, three guys came as I have a smaller entrance and there were punctual, nice and very friendly. I was unable to do one of the tasks they required and they were more than helpful in getting it done for me to make my countertop look great. They worked hard and kept me informed throughout the whole process. My countertop looks fantastic and you can't even tell where the seams are unless you knew. For my next renovation, I will not hesitate to call them again.

Brianne Thank-you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we would love to help you with any other projects you may have in the future.
please don't hesitate to call us with any questions or concerns; we take pride in our work and our clients.

John & Arlene in Calgary
John & Arlene in Calgary

Granite Countertops

The Granite Guys as a whole team from sales person to installer all did a terrific job. We love our countertops. The whole process of working with the team has been easy, professional, curteous and more economical then any other company we received quotes from. They care about their customer and their selection of stone was really large and the worked with us to help us find a granite that was perfect for us. Thanks so very much. We will recommend you.

Thank-you John and Arlene for the great review; we are so pleased you are happy with your counter tops and the service we provided for you.

heather_hull
heather_hull

Kitchen countertop

We had caesarstone quartz countertops installed in our kitchen. They were very friendly and professional. Neil answered any questions we had regarding installation. I would recommend them for your countertop. They were great and the time between the template and the install was quite fast. We are very satisfied.

Thank-you Heather for taking the time to write a review; We appreciate your business and we are so pleased you were happy with the top level of service our team provided for you. enjoy your new counters!!

Debra
Debra

Complete Kitchen Renovation

From the moment I stepped into the showroom to the moment the installers left my home after completion of the project, I could not improve on the service and professionalism of everyone at this company. I love my new countertop.

Counter installation in Airdrie
Counter installation in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

New kitchen countertop

Looking to buy granite? We’re recommending the Granit Guys. The staff are very informed and great to work with and if you want the best job in your home ask for Josh and Christian. They are the best, job was done quickly with no mess and they were very friendly and profressional.

Thank-you for taking the time out of your day to write a review for us. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with Josh and Christian. Please don't hesitate to call us for any future projects you may have in mind; It was a pleasure to help you achieve your dream kitchen.

Linda F. in Calgary
Linda F. in Calgary

Repair to undermount sink

I called The Granite Guys for a repair of my under mounted sink. Service was excellent. The installers, Josh and Christian, were efficient and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank-you for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. We are Pleased to hear that your experience with our service team went well. Josh and Christian both take pride in the work they do and we are lucky to have such a wonderful and knowledgeable crew.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Pitting and chip repair

Joshua and Christian repaired my granite island pitting, 1 chip and a seam repair. They arrived on time and provided a courtesy call 15 minutes prior to arrival. They were friendly and courteous. They went right to work. They were happy to answer all of my questions as they worked through the repair process. They both made sure the repairs were perfect and that I was happy. Great job.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with The Granite Guys; we are pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience with our service/install team.

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Good work but customer service poor

We had counters installed a few weeks ago. The work itself was good however the customer service representative experience with Amanda was awful.

When the guys installed the counters the work itself was not completely finished but they asked me to sign a sheet that it was- they said I could call or email the next day and the company would take care of it (it needed to be grouted or sealed). I signed it- first mistake. I emailed Amanda the next day to schedule an appointment to have it sealed (this was included in the original cost). She said we would be charged a few hundred for a return visit. I asked to speak to the manager and she would give very little info (one word answers etc) and at one point stated I would just have to wait and there was no other information that she could give me. She said she spoke with the manager (Niel) and that he stated he could give me a slight discount on the return fee but that he was making an exception and I would still need to pay- again this is after it being originally included in the original price and we just dropped over 5000.00. She stated the reason was that it would require the guys coming off of a job to come and seal it- however in a previous email I had indicated my schedule was very flexible in terms of scheduling the sealing. Even prior to this experience she was a bit `snarky`for lack of better words- if you ask questions you are made to feel as though you are bothering her- and increasingly difficult to deal with once we were upset after the signing of paper issue.

In the end, the work was completed and the guys did a great job however the customer service rep was so very difficult and made it so stressful that for that reason alone I would not recommend dealing with the company.

Jenny

Sorry you had a bad experience with our receptionist; however she was correct to go through the proper channels and she is unable to give discounts or approve return trips without a managers approval. The Installers did offer to you to silicon your back seam while on site at the time of install and you had refused this as you thought grout would look better at the time; of course we try to accommodate our clients. However this has always been our policy to go through management for any return trip decisions, due to the cost of a return trip.

More about The Granite Guys

The Granite Guys is one of Western Canada's leading custom fabricators of natural stone and quartz surfacing. Our professionalism and experience are second to none, which is reflected in the loyalty of our customers. The use of leading-edge technology enables us to apply professional cutting and polishing finishes to our ...
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?