Dae Han Electronics

Review for Dae Han Electronics

JC in Scarborough
JC in Scarborough

TV Purchase

I bought a used 27" Philips TV from Dae Han about a year ago, and was guaranteed a 1-year warranty. When I got it home, I noticed that the edges of the screen were bowed, and not properly tuned. I called back, and the owner did not want to send someone to fix the TV, and made me take it back to the store. If you've ever had to transport a 27" CRT, you know how hard that is.

When I got it in the store 3 days later, he said it would cost more to fix than to replace, but when I asked him to exchange the TV, he asked for more money.

Bottom line, their refurbished TV's are not fixed to original quality, and although you'll get a warranty card with the owner's personal signature on it, he won't honor it.