HomeStars  >  Interior Design in Oakville  >  Barnard & Speziale Design Associates Inc

Reviews for Barnard & Speziale Design Associates Inc

Lauren & James in Burlington
Lauren & James in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Renovation

Instead of moving we decided to renovate our home and it was the best decision we ever made. We hired Barnard & Speziale and wouldn't think of undertaking any design project without them. Our house is roughly worth $650-700,000 and we renovated the main floor. Don't think you have to have a million dollar +home in order to gain their interest. They treated us as if we were their star clients. They were respectful of our budget, guided us through the project (that went seamlessly), took into account our taste and introduced us to styles and design ideas that gave us the wow factor we were looking to achieve. Finally, our house reflects who we are as people and has a cohesion and flow that makes us crave coming home. It's been around 2-3 years since the project and I still love walking through my front door. I wouldn't have thought paint, furniture, and a few structural changes could have had such an impact on how I felt about the space I was in. I trust this company wholeheartedly and look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Marc Bader from Hamilton
Marc Bader from Hamilton
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

lower level & theater room reno

We hired Barnard & Speziale in 1990 for the interior design of our first home. The results were amazing and we became great believers in their work. Since then we have owned two more homes and have continued to use their services. Over the years Jan and Morley adapted to our lifestyle changes and we always felt very comfortable with the results. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the team at Barnard & Speziale.

T. from Hamilton

905-634-2233
3390 South Service Rd, Unit 108
Burlington
L7N 3J5

Jan and her team of designers were amazing--they turned our family room into a warm and cozy space that we could really enjoy! They took into account our lifestyle and really listened to what we wanted for the space.

Virginia Bouvier in Oakville
Virginia Bouvier in Oakville

Custom Home

Barnard & Speziale Design Associates Inc
905-634-2233
3390 South Service Rd, Unit 108
Burlington
L7N 3J5

Barnard Speziale has an amazing team of interior designers--they were able to take all of my ideas and make them work for my dream home to come to fruition. I would highly recommend them to all of my friends and peers. Anyone interested in great interior design will not be disappointed with this company.

More about Barnard & Speziale Design Associates Inc

We provide thoughtful design that is inspired by your personal objectives, tastes and styles. We focus on your specific needs to create a home that speaks to your lifestyle and have been collaborating with clients in Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster and the GTA for over 32 years.