Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing Ltd

Bill Potton from Pelham
Bill Potton from Pelham
1 review Fonthill, ON

new roof

We were very impressed with the work done by Herb Lodde and Sons Roofing Ltd,from beginning to end for the following reasons:
- Dave gave us a quick estimate when he was contacted
- the work was completed on time despite inclement weather
- the workers were very professional and approachable and respectful of our neighbours,no loud music or conversation
- Mike's construction of a new base for our rooftop air conditioner was excellent
- the work area was completely cleaned and our gardens were totally protected
- Dave was constantly available if we had questions
- Scott inspected the roof a few days later and wanted to know if we were satisfied
- this is the second roof that this company has done for us and we recommend them to everyone

Thanks for choosing us for a second time, we're glad you were satisfied with our service. I'll let the guys know you had such nice things to say.

Geri from St. Catharines
Geri from St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

New roof

Young man showed up on time when they said they would.It took 2 days because of rainy weather,but all team guy's worked hard and efficient and very clean..no mess left behind..nice young group..roof looks nice..job well done

Thanks for the great review. Enjoy your new roof, Geri.

dennis wainman from Thorold
dennis wainman from Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

roofing

Manny and Dave were excellent to deal with for getting the estimate and were a much better price than others that I got. The roofing crew were in and out in a day and a half and did a great job doing my house as well as my attached neighbour. The crew was friendly and courteous and did a gr3eat job cleaning up. Thanks guys for everything

We know there are a lot of options out there, so thank you for choosing us. I'll let Manny and Dave know that you were really happy with their service.

Sheila Wickett from Niagara-on-the-lake
Sheila Wickett from Niagara-on-the-lake
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Sofit & Shingle Repair

I was called to let me know truck would arrive shortly. Very polite young man, introduced himself, shook my hand, he had to put a mesh wire over where birds had caused damage, made sure birds were gone. Price quoted a bit more than I had hoped for but damage at highest peak on house.

Thanks for the review, Shiela. I love to hear that our guys are being courtesy and polite to our customers. If you need any repairs in the future, don't hesitate to call.

Joseph Somers from Welland
Joseph Somers from Welland
2 reviews Welland, ON

Siding and Insulation

The work performed by Herb Lodde & Sons was professional by all standards and I am thoroughly satisfied. All who have seen the before and after are totally impressed and I am constantly hearing that admiration expressed...Thank You Herb

It's great to hear you're enjoying the new siding. Thank you for choosing us!

Sophie Prydatkewycz from St. Catharines
Sophie Prydatkewycz from St. Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

House siding

We were very impressed with Herb Lodde Roofing service, very personal and always going an extra mile for us. Rob Campbell, the supervisor always came to inspect what was completed everyday and answered all the questions for us. Their price was very compatible ........and the service was excellent. I would very likely recommend the company to my friends and family. Great job completed and I am " very
happy customer"

Thanks for the kind words, Sophie. We're pleased to hear you were happy with the work we did.

Dave Kanwisher from St. Catharines
Dave Kanwisher from St. Catharines
1 review St Catharines, ON

New roof

Great quality work from estimate through timely completion. Out of four estimates this was by far the best with a guarantee of a top end product. A suggestion was made to move the eaves trough to a more efficient location and they helped remove and replace gingerbread mouldings for us. I was very impressed and will definitely recommend this company in future. Rob and Scott and the whole team were punctual, reliable and neat!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Dave. I'm glad to hear the project ran smoothly. I'll let Rob and Scott know you were happy with everything.

Barb Zimmermann from Niagara-on-the-lake
Barb Zimmermann from Niagara-on-the-lake
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

roof repair

This company was prompt with an estimate, and the work was done in a timely manner. The crew was professional and cleaned up all of their debris immediately. We have recommended Herb Lodde Roofing to our friends.

Good to hear you were happy with the job. We really appreciate it when our clients recommend us to their friends. Thank you very much, Barb.

Gary  from Niagara-on-the-lake
Gary from Niagara-on-the-lake
2 reviews Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Replace Roof

After extensive research of roofing contractors, I chose Lodde based on their multi source excellent ratings and longevity in the business. My roof is very large and complex - so I needed to make sure that I was dealing with an experienced roofing company. I was completely impressed with the quality of the work, the organization and efficiency of the of the crew and especially the care that they took to not damage flowerbeds and shrubery around the house. The final clean up was very impressive - you would not know that they had been there doing the job. The crew members were very professional, friendly and courteous. They suggested several modifications to the original roof installation that greatly enhanced the look and functionalbity of the roof system. I was very pleased with the care that their contracted dumpster company took depositing the bin and placing protective wood plates under the dumpster to protect the driveway. The total operation exhibited dedication, care and professionalism from start to finish. I definitely made the right choice for a roofing contractor. My thanks to Dave and his great people - it was a pleasure dealing with all of the Lodde company members.

Our guys are extremely skilled at what they do and I'm thrilled to hear everything went well. I'll let Dave know you said thanks!

More about Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing Ltd

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing are a full service roofing company specializing in all aspects of roofing including, cedar, laminate, flat, skylights & suntunnels in the Burlington, St. Catherines and Hamilton area

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing also offers the following through our sister company, Quality Exteriors & Custom Interiors: siding, windows, doors, eaves trough, decks, fences and custom renovations.

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing uses the brands CertainTeed Master Shingler and Gentek Premium Renovator's.

We are Velux Certified Installers and GAF Master Elite Certified.

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing is also a member of the Better Business Bureau, Niagara Home Builders Association, Chamber of Commerce. We offer a 10 year workmanship warranty.