HomeStars  >  Art Metal Work in Scarborough  >  Abbco Railings

Reviews for Abbco Railings

Dave
Dave

Glass railing

Custom Glass Work was: On budget, earlier than expected, great quality. We would highly recommend Abbco.

Dustin
Dustin

Staircase handrail

Carlos came, measured up and discussed design. Then came back and installed. Great work. Thanks alot.

Natasha J.
Natasha J.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bed Frame

My husband and I ordered a bed frame, providing a detailed description and references of what we were looking for, and to our pleasant surprise, it came out even better! Carlos is very creative, thorough and honest and it was a pleasure and ease working with him. He was very accomodating with coordinating the installation time and very responsive. Our friends and family ask about our bed frame all the time. We were very happy with his work and his ability to provide a frame that was both modern and timeless.
Looking forward to working with him again to get more custom furnitures and railings for our home.

Thank you and looking forward to working with you both again.

NM
NM

Custom Interior Stair Railing

Carlos is great to deal with and delivers what was promised. I've since bought him back to make custom exterior railing for windows and install a glass balcony off the master bedroom. I'm bringing him back soon to customize a gate for my side yard. Pricing is always fair too. You won't go wrong bringing Abbco on board for all your railing needs - interior and exterior.

Thank you so much Nida.

mydakava
mydakava

Interior railing

Carlos provided good advice that saved us some costs and the final product looked great.

Carlos
Carlos

Metal railing

We brought a picture of what we wanted done to Carlos and he replicated it beautifully and had it done quickly and for what we thought was a fair price. I would certainly recommend him.

Thank you and hope to see you again.

J. Skene in Scarborough
J. Skene in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Exterior Stair Railings

Emailed Carlos photos of our front steps late one Friday afternoon and the following Friday he installed wrought iron replacements for our missing railings that perfectly matched the pattern of the existing deck railings. Beautifully wrought and cleanly installed. He measured on the Monday, did a trial-fitting on the Wednesday, and the installation on the Friday. Friendly, easy-going and clear about design, costs, etc. Responded with an estimate within 30 minutes of emailing him and called before each visit (and arrived punctually!). Can't say enough about him! Would recommend him to anyone.

G.A. in Scarborough
G.A. in Scarborough
5 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

side iron gates

This review is way over due as I recently knew about Homestars. I bought the house with a beautiful iron backyard gate. The side gate to the walk-out and the gate to the front yard were old ugly broken wood. I decided to change them to match the beautiful main gate. I searched on the internet and yellow pages and found Abbco Railings & Custom Iron work. Carlos is an artist. he took the design of the main gate with all the details and measurment and produced two beautiful iron side gates that looks EXACTLY like the main gate. Such a professional, honest , respectful person , came in time , the price was very reasonable. Thanks Carlos. I definitly recommend Abbco/Carlos to anyone who needs beautiful iron work.

Mike&Doreen in Toronto
Mike&Doreen in Toronto

Custom Stair Railings

We recently renovated our basement and wanted to replace the ugly wooden stair railings to match the metal railings that we had on the main floor. Carlos was referred to us by Millennium Woodworking (whom by the way, did a terrific job with fixing our basement stairs) and I am so pleased with his work! The railing style that we wanted were apparently quite old and not that readily available but Carlos managed to find it. The railings he built were so much nicer than the original railings we had on our main floor! It is very clear that Carlos knows his stuff! His pricing was reasonable and he was very prompt and neat in his work. I would not hesitate to recommend Carlos in a heartbeat.

More about Abbco Railings

Over the years Abbco Railing has been dedicated to providing quality professional service. We offer design solutions and stop at nothing in our customer's quest for good taste. We specialize in the manufacturing and installation of interior and exterior furnishings, railings, metal & glass canopy and all other custom metal works to residential, commercial and industrial. Coordinating with Designers, Architects and Contractors over time has given us an edge in our field.