Blue Sky Fence & Deck

3392 Wonderland Road South London ON
HomeStars  >  Decks in London  >  Blue Sky Fence & Deck

Reviews for Blue Sky Fence & Deck

Fence Replacement

Great Job by Marc and his crew. A lot of work at a great price. The project compliments our landscaping beautifully. Thanks Marc for getting things done so quickly after the wind storm.

Tim Lesaux in London
Tim Lesaux in London
1 review LONDON, ON

Iron Fence for pool

I contacted Blue Sky fence to install an Ameristar fence to provide a fence betweed the pool and the remainder of the backyard. What followed was one of the worst customer experiences I have ever encountered. Know first that all the work is contracted out and none is done by Blue Sky. I was quoted the above amount for the Ameristar fence, upon installation they substituted the Ameristar gate for one made by them which I assume costs less but had some of the worst welds ever. Upon cutting the fence they proceeded to spray paint cuts etc but upon doing so dripped black paint all over the newly installed concrete which they promptly tood a steel wire brush to destroying the concrete. At the same time they did not take the time to clean up all the metal shaving which after a day or two formed rust stains on the concrete (not able to remove) and those that didn't stay on the concrete blew into our brand new pool staining the brand new white steps. It has now been six months with little resolution to the damage of the brand new concrete as well as the steps. Upon review by the Ameristar representative for Canada the installation was described as "disgusting" and full of "shortcuts". Oh and the fence is crooked in cased the destruction of property was not enough to cement the deal!!!

Cindy in London
Cindy in London

Simtek Fence and Composite Decking

Thank you Blue Sky Fence & Deck for making my backyard beautiful. A special thank you to Jay and Marc for your professional conduct and I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Melissa Brown in London
Melissa Brown in London

PT deck

Very professional and a delight to do business with.Thank you Marc and thank you Blue Sky for our wonderful deck.We will definitly recommend your company to all of our friends.We look forward to doing business with you again sometime.