Argo Electronics Ltd

Gerry
Gerry
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Denon Stereo Receiver Repair

My stereo receiver is without a doubt the most important "appliance" in my home. If the fridge breaks, I'll stop buying milk. If the stove breaks, I'll order a pizza. If my dishwasher breaks..... Well, if my dishwasher breaks it means my hands are broken and then we have a whole new set of awful problems.

Putting the needle on the record and having no sound come out of the speakers is completely unacceptable. While I'm not particularly happy that my Denon receiver conked out less than 4 years after the purchase, the Denon certified repair people at Argo took care of my stereo quickly, and explained everything that needed to be done to fix it up and bring music back to my life, which is of utmost importance.

I'm probably gonna eat pizza for dinner anyway, who am I kidding?

omar guzman in Toronto
omar guzman in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Panosonic flat screen TV

I love my panasonic 55 inch flat screen tv but the love affair went sour when it started to develop a Vertical black line about 3 inches thick.
I looked for solutions in the internet and got nowhere. A friend of mine suggested Argo Electronics at 209 Danforth. they classified this as a major repair so they had to take the TV away. This happened in June of 06, to this day in sept 2011 my tv still works like a charm so I consider the money well spent.
Based on this experience I would highly recommend Argo Electronics to anybody needing electronic type work