Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre

Vacuum Sales & Service
176 Hurontario Street Collingwood ON L9Y 2M1
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Collingwood  >  Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre

Review for Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre

Cameron in Markham
Cameron in Markham

Vacuum v6 dyson

My head was spinning when I walked in. Andrew helped me choose the right vacuum for my needs. So knowledgeable and helpful. Now I look forward to vacuuming... seriously, I love this thing

More about Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre

Customized, personal customer service is our top priority here at Blue Mountain Vacuum Centre. As a family-owned and operated business, whose doors opened in 1986, we care about what it takes to keep customers for life! Shopping with us is easy and convenient. Browse out website to learn about our ...