Eco Efficiency

Cesare in Hamilton
Cesare in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fireplace Replacement and Wall Resurfacing

We are very pleased with our project. We went with Eco Efficiency and found Jim to be a true craftsman and very talented. His staff are very knowledgeable and helpful during the planning stage. We highly recommend them for this kind of reno. It is a complicated and multi-faceted project that requires skill and an artistic perspective. Thank you Jim, well done.

Rachel in Hamilton
Rachel in Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

a second fireplace install

We have worked with eco efficiency twice now, with the install of two separate gas stove/inserts in our home. The most recent one was installed amidst the chaos of the pandemic. Jim was super diligent in making sure that our needs were met both safely and professionally as he came to do the install. Great communication and excellent end result. Would definitely recommend!

Elisabeth Anniehs from Burlington
Elisabeth Anniehs from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Install termostat to a gas fireplace and maintenance

Jim did maintenance in my fireplaces last year and advised me that the remote control system could no longer be repaired. I waited until recently to get him to come back and do maintenance and cleaning on my fireplaces. Jim also replaced one of the starter systems with a thermostat and remote control.

Everything was done efficiently and rapidly. I am very happy with the new system, as well as with the service I have received from Jim.

Looking for Fireplaces pros in Hamilton?