Centennial Decorating Centre Ltd

Drapery & Curtains
247 Centennial Parkway North Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Drapery & Curtains in Stoney Creek  >  Centennial Decorating Centre Ltd

Reviews for Centennial Decorating Centre Ltd

Lisa Anderson from Toronto
Lisa Anderson from Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Drapes

Centennial took deposit, failed to deliver service. After many calls, they stopped speaking with me. Matter escalated to Hamilton Police (fraud department). Fortunately paid deposit on credit card and was able to claw it back. Buyer beware.

Ed from Hamilton
Ed from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Blinds

My husband and I stumbled upon this place after we had gotten a quote from Home Depot for blinds. I wanted the Black out Blinds for our bedrooms and home depot quoted us fro 1000$ for only 3 bedrooms. When we came to Cenntennial Decorating, we were quoted 1000$ for 5 window treatments. I am still waiting on my blinds, they said 3 weeks for them to come in...and it's been more then 3 weeks. When I called I was told that They were suppose to be in already May 6th, it's may 13th now. The prices are great, the waiting time sucks, as it seems like things don't get ordered on time.