Shenasi Carpet Ltd

Carpet & Rug Retailers
1165 15th Street West North Vancouver BC
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Review for Shenasi Carpet Ltd

Frances in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Shenasi Carpet store is full of beautiful area rugs and carpets of excellent quality and reasonably price, if you have a special carpet that needs cleaning and reparing I highly recommend Shenasi Carpets in North Vancouver they are very professional and take pride on their work, the end result is fantastic.

Job Price
Nadina
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I sent my carpet that's over 30 years old to be cleaned and a small repair. Instead they stripped the entire fringe from the opposite side of the repair and they ruined my carpet. They denied ruining it, claimed they did me a favour yet I have proof of photos. I even have a twin to that carpet but he claimed the one they ruined I used more. He made the excuse that my carpet was rotten. He had an excuse for everything. Very rude and arrogant. I would NOT trust them. Do not go there unless you want your carpets ruined!

Job Price