Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Deborah McKinney from Toronto
Deborah McKinney from Toronto

Custom Walk-In Closet w/corner shoe cabinet

Assisted Review

Thank you for your follow up...

My experience from start to finish was nothing but professional, courteous and efficient... Your company met my every expectation and I am very pleased with the finished product.

Sean did an amazing job with the installation and cleaned up like he had never been here.... thank you Sean.

Harry was excellent ... he was prompt... worked with me to ensure that my wardrobe would meet all my needs... his pricing was within my budget and he was able to meet my timeline for installation... Thank you Harry.

Overall I would be more than happy to refer your service to any of my friends.... and would be happy to chat further with Harry if you think that is necessary in addition to this e-mail.

Regards... Deborah McKinney

Lynn from Toronto
Lynn from Toronto

built in bedroom cabinets and closets

From a very satisfied friend who also used Space Age Closets, I can definitely say that this is a group that work together. I have a wall to wall, floor to ceiling built in system customized to our needs. It is perfect and with Harry's knowledge of use and custom sizing, it works better than we had ever hoped for. From start to finish, 10 days! Robert, Manny and Harry are worth getting to know for your next custom project.

Lynda
Lynda

Custom Fireplace Surround, Custom Pantry & Master Closet

Assisted Review

Good morning, Manny!! Well - we cannot believe the incredible workmanship you provided. You actually made the basement look finished! WE ARE SO HAPPY. AGAIN - BIG THANKS TO YOU - HARRY & ROBERT FOR A GREAT JOB! Cheers,
Linda

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

Master Walk-In

Hi Harry,

We were very pleased with the design process, which was less complicated that we anticipated. Sean did a great job with the installation and the finished product looks great and works really well.

Michael

R.Rocys from Toronto
R.Rocys from Toronto

Custom Built-in Cabinetry

Assisted Review

Just wanted to send you a note to let you know how much I love my new closets!. Harry was great in helping me design something to fit my needs. The installation went smoothly and professionally Now, I still have plenty of space to hang my clothes but also have shelves and drawers to store all my other bedroom items. I would definitely recommend your services and am considering another project with your team. Thanks again,
Rita Rocys

K. Boyce from Toronto
K. Boyce from Toronto

Murphy Bed installation

Hi Harry
I am just writing a short note to let you know that after 6 months, the wall bed has been a resounding success. The kids and other guests find it super comfortable and easy to use. The built in storage space around the bed is fantastic to have and makes up for the lost closet space. It looks great. We're really happy with it, and I appreciate you standing by your work and your reputation when there was a problem during the installation.
Thanks and I hope your business is going well,
Kim

Christine in Newcastle
Christine in Newcastle
5 reviews Newcastle, ON

Closet Shelving and Bathroom Drawers

The owner personally came over to give me suggestions on putting shelving into our small bedroom closet to make it the most efficient space possible. He measured and gave a quote on the spot. He also looked at our bathroom where I desperately needed drawers and had several contractors over before him - they all said it would cost a fortune to have "custom" drawers made. He took a look at it and knew he could do it - he also gave a very reasonable quote for that on the spot. We of course went through with the work and the man that came in to do the installation was amazing - he was quick and efficient and we have never been happier. We plan to have our son's room done next and a few other spaces in the house.

2 reviews ,

shelving for bedroom

I'm very pleased with the shelving that Manny installed in the bedroom. he was well-informed, detail oriented, helpful and professional and maximized a small and much needed storage space. I don't hesitate to recommend his services.

More about Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Welcome to Space Age Closets And Customer Cabinetry. Quality isn't expensive, it's priceless! Space Age has been in business for over 30 years and we've evolved from simply organizing your closet to creating them from scratch. We specialize in custom walk-in closets, custom reach-in closets, custom sliding doors, custom wall units, Murphy beds (wall beds), home offices, kitchen islands, floating shelves, and pop-up TV units. The specialize in creating our cabinetry with Canadian materials. We can beautify any room in your home, adding to your home's value and practicality.