Dynamic Iron Limited

Review for Dynamic Iron Limited

Ruby and Paul High Park
Ruby and Paul High Park

Install railing

The work we finally got was great, but it was such a struggle - and needlessly. They quoted per linear foot, and took a deposit... we had site delays so it wasn't a big deal. But when we were ready to go months and months later - it was brutal. I'd call, they would say they'd call back. Another week would go by. I'd call, they'd send out a guy, but no information back to me on what was happening. This happened so many weeks in a row... They sent over a sketch, I approved it, but no info on what the new cost would be. I threatened to move on, they dared me to... it was brutal. In the end, they just showed up when they felt like it, they did a good job, they were twice the cost they had quoted... if I knew of other suppliers, I would have switched. But that's it. They are definitely capable, just a mess and they didn't care cause my job was small.