Crown Cornice

Reviews for Crown Cornice

Pamela  in Etobicoke
Pamela in Etobicoke

Crown Moulding Installation

I was very impressed with the crown moulding I had installed. The installers were very good, they did not leave a mess and their workmanship was truly excellent. I could not believe how beautiful our house looked after I had the crown moulding installed especially since I had my entire house done in crown moulding. With regards to the price I found the price to be excellent and highly recommend Crown Cornice to anyone who wants this type of work done, they truly are excellent.

Sincerely
Pam Van Loo

Rooney
Rooney

Waffle Ceiling Installation

We originally visited CrownCornice to purchase some wainscoting materials for a project I was working on. During our visit to the showroom we met Filipe and had a great conversation with him. We were very impressed with the waffle ceiling and the inexpensive price to install. Filipe came to our home and took all the measurements and was very helpful and personable. The guys showed up as scheduled and in 9 hours had the job complete and cleaned up nicely before the left. We are delighted with the result as it makes a total WOW when you walk into our main family room. Now we just need pot lights and a new paint job. Thank you Filipe, you truly know what customer service is all about. I look forward to the next project and working with you again.

Christine Shilson in Georgetown
Christine Shilson in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Wainscotting

The owner, Frank, spent about an hour with us quoting the job and making recommendations that suited our style and worked with the layout of our home. He even brought samples and let us hang onto them. His pricing was reasonable and he booked us in within a few weeks of the quote. Even better - his team came almost 1 whole week earlier since they were able to fit us in. The lead contractor, Steve, was personable and friendly, offered his own suggestions as well based on his 20+ experience. Steve and his helper were done the job in one day, and even came back the next morning to do one more last minute add-on that I requested. Through conversation he shared his passion for his work and the great working relationship he has with the company and its owner. Clearly, this is a great team that knows how to work together and keep clients satisfied. Frank was easy to get a hold of as well, when needed. This had to be one of the best experiences I have ever had with a contractor! I plan on having them back for more projects in the future and definitely recommend them!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Service

Frank and his team are very professional, do exceptional work, and in addition are very nice people. In fact, my painting contractor asked me for their card as he told me it was the best installation of crown moulding that he had seen. I am very pleased with the work, and would recommend this company to my friends, and anyone interested in having the job done right by great people.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Crown moulding

Frank and his team are absolute professionals - great workmanship
Meticulous attention to detail and customer satisfaction
Highly recommended , would use them again for additional work required
We were very pleased overall

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Crown Moulding

I Would like to thank Filipe for taking the time to help me with his experience and knowledge in what would be best for my home. Also Darryn and Jason did a great job with the installation. A few hiccups along the way, but nothing that wasn't fixable. Everyone thats come over has complimented on the wainscotting and the crown moulding detail around the staircase ceiling. At the end it looks like a million bucks!!
I would recommend CrownCornice for their products, price and most of all customer service.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

SIMPLY AMAZING

Our experience with frank, darren and their crew has been excellent from start to finish. They accomodated the products we asked for, answered all our calls and questions in a timely manner and defiantely worked with us on such a time sensitive project. Prior to choosing them, i have called more than 5 companies to do comparisons...and i chose crown cournice simply for their excellent genuine, customer service. Their work is amazing! They were able to replicate the excact pictures i sent in from magazines and also offer so much expert advise (thanks frank!!!) I couldnt have chosen a better company for my first project. I will definately be working with this company again! Thanks Frank, Darren and your team for everything!!!You certainly turned my home into my dreamhome with the beautiful waffle and crown mouldings! Cant wait to show my family!! And definately looking forward to doing more projects with you! Bianca & Martin

Bianca & Martin,
Thank you for your review. You were a pleasure to work with and we enjoy bringing a customers vision to life.

Vic and Eroslava in Burlington
Vic and Eroslava in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Coffered Ceiling and Crown Moulding

My husband and I moved into our relatively new raised bungalow about eight years ago. The house is an open concept plan - living room, dining room and kitchen. Separating the living room and dining room is a beam. I always thought a coffered ceiling would be perfect in the living room. How right I was. It is stunning. When Darren came to look at our space and estimate the job, he was very professional and even asked questions that we had not considered. For example, how were we planning to light the living room? Darren also asked what were our thoughts for the dining room and kitchen. Did we want to leave it as is or put in crown moulding that would match the coffered ceiling? We chose to put in the crown moulding. The kitchen area has some very acute and unusual angles. We were absolutely amazed that Darren's measurements were so precise that when he cut all the pieces they fit like a glove and did not have to be trimmed - not even a millimetre! Amazing skill and craftsmanship. An absolutely professional job from start to finish: from ensuring our carpeted areas were covered, wearing bootties to keep out the dirt on the work shoes, to putting up a tarpaulin, attached to our eaves, to protect the moulding when it started to rain in the afternoon. We are fortunate that we have a garage and Darren was able to make use of this sheltered space. From the moment Darren pulled up to our driveway and set up his workspace to the moment he drove off his professionalism and craftsmanship was evident. Darren cleaned up and removed all debris. All we had to do was clean up the fine dust left on our lintels, fireplace, top of fridge and kitchen cabinet. All this intricate and fine work took one day to complete! Our living area has been truly transformed and looks stunning. We are truly grateful to Darren for his advice. When we told Darren that we would like to put in pot lots in each of the coffered squares, he measured out the space so that we could snap the chalk lines and the electrician could put in the pot lights. Darren, thank you so much for everything you did. We will be enjoying our enhanced living space for many years.

Vic and Eroslava,
Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Darryn. He takes pride in his work and he always makes sure that all of our customers are happy with any decision they make. As with any business, you are only as strong as the employees that work for you and he is a prime example of a professional carpenter.

D Ludtke in Mississauga
D Ludtke in Mississauga

Crown moulding

We contacted Frank a little over a month ago he came to our house personally to measure the job and quote and was very professional, promt and up front . his team arrived on site on time and worked to get the job done beyond our expectations Darryn walked us through the whole process and gave us great peace of mind throgh every step. We could not be more pleased with the level of professinoalism from all of the team at crown cornice and have recomended them to sevral of our close friends and family already. If you are thinking of hiring them I can't say that I can give any reason not to do just that you wont be disapointed.

Thank you for your review! We strive to maintain an efficient process from start to finish, keeping our customers happy through the entire experience.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Coffered Ceiling and Crown

We first contacted Frank in 2016 and obtained quotes for both coffered ceiling and crown. We were unable to proceed then and contacted him again in 2017. Frank was able to fit us in and split project into 2 visits. The crews were quick and mostly knew what they were doing; even though some new employees were present were in-training. Darryn is the main guy who measures, cuts and nails, and IS THE BOSS. However, where we think the company is lacking is customer service, attention to details, protection of private property, cleanliness and communication.
- The crew damaged walls, ceilings, custom made walnut table, hardwood floor and a brand new door - weather stripping. Frank agreed to compensate for most items and deducted cost for damages out of the total price. Once the crew left, more damages were noted but Frank never responded. THE BOSS allowed his assistant to rub his hook from his tool belt on our stainless steel fridge. They would attempt to get a piece of crown above the kitchen cabinets and rub the trim along the cabinets attempting to make it fit, when it clearly wouldn’t, leaving white paint from the trim on the cabinet surfaces.

Advice: inspect all before you pay and deduct damages! -The crew is messy! They are there to get in and out. They are overbooked and overcommitted. They lay the mats randomly on the floor but then dump all while folding the mats on the same floor. They will ask you to open the garage doors for cutting long pieces but again never clean up after. There is absolutely no clean up done by the crew. There was dust, caulking on walls and floor, saw dust, nails and shims all over driveway. I don't even know if they own a vacuum or a broom. They used our washroom and peed all over the floor and splatter all over walls and mirror. Be prepared to clean. -Attitude is through the roof. THE BOSS doesn't want to be watched and talks behind your back with other workers. We caught THE BOSS talking rude about us outside on the camera yet minute later he would walk in with a fake smile. -Attention to details is also lacking. If you want quality, be prepared to watch and point out things. THE BOSS won't like it as it is costing him time and money but it is your house and your end product for which you are paying for.

At the end of the day, the work looked good. But how good are they if they damage things. The company needs to back up quality with action and compensate for all damages caused by the action of their crews. The workers need to be more careful and lose the attitude with the customer.

More about Crown Cornice

"Make your home fit for a King, Crown It! " CrownCornice specializes in the manufacturing, distribution and installation of crown mouldings, trim, wainscotting, shiplap and waffle ceilings. We carry a wide variety of mouldings which compliment any décor from traditional to contemporary. The quality and craftsmanship of product, coupled with ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Mississauga?