CrownCornice

3505 Laird Rd Unit # 19 Mississauga ON L5L 5Y7

Reviews for CrownCornice

1 review Milton, ON

SIMPLY AMAZING

Our experience with frank, darren and their crew has been excellent from start to finish. They accomodated the products we asked for, answered all our calls and questions in a timely manner and defiantely worked with us on such a time sensitive project. Prior to choosing them, i have called more than 5 companies to do comparisons...and i chose crown cournice simply for their excellent genuine, customer service. Their work is amazing! They were able to replicate the excact pictures i sent in from magazines and also offer so much expert advise (thanks frank!!!) I couldnt have chosen a better company for my first project. I will definately be working with this company again! Thanks Frank, Darren and your team for everything!!!You certainly turned my home into my dreamhome with the beautiful waffle and crown mouldings! Cant wait to show my family!! And definately looking forward to doing more projects with you! Bianca & Martin

Bianca & Martin,
Thank you for your review. You were a pleasure to work with and we enjoy bringing a customers vision to life.

Vic and Eroslava in Burlington
Vic and Eroslava in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Coffered Ceiling and Crown Moulding

My husband and I moved into our relatively new raised bungalow about eight years ago. The house is an open concept plan - living room, dining room and kitchen. Separating the living room and dining room is a beam. I always thought a coffered ceiling would be perfect in the living room. How right I was. It is stunning. When Darren came to look at our space and estimate the job, he was very professional and even asked questions that we had not considered. For example, how were we planning to light the living room? Darren also asked what were our thoughts for the dining room and kitchen. Did we want to leave it as is or put in crown moulding that would match the coffered ceiling? We chose to put in the crown moulding. The kitchen area has some very acute and unusual angles. We were absolutely amazed that Darren's measurements were so precise that when he cut all the pieces they fit like a glove and did not have to be trimmed - not even a millimetre! Amazing skill and craftsmanship. An absolutely professional job from start to finish: from ensuring our carpeted areas were covered, wearing bootties to keep out the dirt on the work shoes, to putting up a tarpaulin, attached to our eaves, to protect the moulding when it started to rain in the afternoon. We are fortunate that we have a garage and Darren was able to make use of this sheltered space. From the moment Darren pulled up to our driveway and set up his workspace to the moment he drove off his professionalism and craftsmanship was evident. Darren cleaned up and removed all debris. All we had to do was clean up the fine dust left on our lintels, fireplace, top of fridge and kitchen cabinet. All this intricate and fine work took one day to complete! Our living area has been truly transformed and looks stunning. We are truly grateful to Darren for his advice. When we told Darren that we would like to put in pot lots in each of the coffered squares, he measured out the space so that we could snap the chalk lines and the electrician could put in the pot lights. Darren, thank you so much for everything you did. We will be enjoying our enhanced living space for many years.

Vic and Eroslava,
Thank you for your review. I will be sure to pass on your comments to Darryn. He takes pride in his work and he always makes sure that all of our customers are happy with any decision they make. As with any business, you are only as strong as the employees that work for you and he is a prime example of a professional carpenter.

D Ludtke in Mississauga
D Ludtke in Mississauga

Crown moulding

We contacted Frank a little over a month ago he came to our house personally to measure the job and quote and was very professional, promt and up front . his team arrived on site on time and worked to get the job done beyond our expectations Darryn walked us through the whole process and gave us great peace of mind throgh every step. We could not be more pleased with the level of professinoalism from all of the team at crown cornice and have recomended them to sevral of our close friends and family already. If you are thinking of hiring them I can't say that I can give any reason not to do just that you wont be disapointed.

Thank you for your review! We strive to maintain an efficient process from start to finish, keeping our customers happy through the entire experience.

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto

Coffered Ceiling and Crown

We first contacted Frank in 2016 and obtained quotes for both coffered ceiling and crown. We were unable to proceed then and contacted him again in 2017. Frank was able to fit us in and split project into 2 visits. The crews were quick and mostly knew what they were doing; even though some new employees were present were in-training. Darryn is the main guy who measures, cuts and nails, and IS THE BOSS. However, where we think the company is lacking is customer service, attention to details, protection of private property, cleanliness and communication.
- The crew damaged walls, ceilings, custom made walnut table, hardwood floor and a brand new door - weather stripping. Frank agreed to compensate for most items and deducted cost for damages out of the total price. Once the crew left, more damages were noted but Frank never responded. THE BOSS allowed his assistant to rub his hook from his tool belt on our stainless steel fridge. They would attempt to get a piece of crown above the kitchen cabinets and rub the trim along the cabinets attempting to make it fit, when it clearly wouldn’t, leaving white paint from the trim on the cabinet surfaces.

Advice: inspect all before you pay and deduct damages! -The crew is messy! They are there to get in and out. They are overbooked and overcommitted. They lay the mats randomly on the floor but then dump all while folding the mats on the same floor. They will ask you to open the garage doors for cutting long pieces but again never clean up after. There is absolutely no clean up done by the crew. There was dust, caulking on walls and floor, saw dust, nails and shims all over driveway. I don't even know if they own a vacuum or a broom. They used our washroom and peed all over the floor and splatter all over walls and mirror. Be prepared to clean. -Attitude is through the roof. THE BOSS doesn't want to be watched and talks behind your back with other workers. We caught THE BOSS talking rude about us outside on the camera yet minute later he would walk in with a fake smile. -Attention to details is also lacking. If you want quality, be prepared to watch and point out things. THE BOSS won't like it as it is costing him time and money but it is your house and your end product for which you are paying for.

At the end of the day, the work looked good. But how good are they if they damage things. The company needs to back up quality with action and compensate for all damages caused by the action of their crews. The workers need to be more careful and lose the attitude with the customer.

David in Boston
David in Boston
1 review Burlington, ON

Coffered ceiling and crown mouldings

Wow! Frank and his team (Rafael & Darren) did an amazing job on our ceiling and crown. I would recommend them to everyone.
Reasonably priced and quality workmanship .... second to none :)
Crown Cornice

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

trim & crown install

Very professional crew and extremely hard working. They quoted 3 days and worked to make sure they stuck to it. The owner is a stand-up guy who wants to make sure you are completely happy. Quality was great, we are thrilled with the results.

Colin from Cambridge in Toronto
Colin from Cambridge in Toronto

Coffered ceiling and crown molding

Frank and his team did an amazing job!! Very professional and kind people. We couldn't be more happy with the work they did at our house. I would recommend these guys to anyone!!! Thanks guys!!

Thank you Colin! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your amazing waffle ceiling. Your entrance will never look the same again! From the pictures you sent me its stunning! We are just pleased you are happy with all the hard work that was put into the ceiling. Please do not hesitate to call us should you require anything else! Take Care.

Frank Iantorno

Shant from Scarborough
Shant from Scarborough
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Fantastic Job!

We had Crown Cornice install Crown moldings in the house a few years back and just recently called them back to do the baseboards throughout the house. Fantastic job at a great price and very very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Shant,

Thanks for the positive feedback. I am glad our professionalism shows through. We try and do our very best to make the entire project a positive experience. If you ever need anything else, we are here. Take care.

Frank Iantorno

Joe from Burlington
Joe from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Large reno - New Baseboards and stops throughout with Crown Moulding

I had Frank from CrownCornice install my Crown Molding throughout my home over two years ago, and was very impressed. I did not hesitate to call him in on my latest reno. My new project required replacement of baseboards and stops throughout my home as well as more crown molding in my kitchen.

Pricing was very competitive (I sourced over 3 vendors), but more then price, Frank was very responsive with quote, questions etc. and his crew was on time every time as committed. I'm very picky, and although I recognized a few minor flaws, Frank has his crew was onsite within hours to correct it. I can't say enough about Frank's level of professionalism and quality customer service.

I will definitely refer CrownCornice to friends and family. Not very often you see this level of quality customer service in the trades anymore...glad to see Franks doing it right.

Cheers.

Joe,

Thanks for the positive review. We try and make every job an outstanding experience in both workmanship and customer service. Being home owners as well, we try and put ourselves in your shoes and use the mentality of "what would I want done in my own home". It is with this mindset that we build long term relationships with our customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else you require. Take care!

Frank

Graham in Mississauga
Graham in Mississauga

Crown Moulding Livingroom,hall,kitchen and Dining Area

I called them in for an estimate, they came right away and the price was fair. When the company arrived to do the work they were very professional, they wore booties on their shoes and removed them when they had to leave the house. They also swept the floor and removed any garbage from inside the house and the driveway. They did not rush the job and its looks fantastic we are very satisfied. I also recommended them to my brother who is also having work done soon. Great job!!

More about CrownCornice

"Make your home fit for a King, Crown It! " CrownCornice specializes in the manufacturing, distribution and installation of Industrial grade fibre board crown mouldings and trim. Our product line incorporates the timeless elegance of plaster with the modern functionality and cost effectiveness of high density fibre board. We carry ...