C.Aurora Paving LTD

David in Bowmanville
David in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Driveway re-paveing

Owner showed up May 26, 2020 for the initial estimate on time. Discussed the problems with growth of weeds coming through asphalt. Reassured my wife and me that this would not be a problem after grading was done.
Excavation done June 11, 2020

Crew showed up July 09 a month later to do paving. Seemed like they were in a rush and spent quite a bit of time on their phones.
Bill was paid
But come Nov /Dec we had the same issue again with growth coming through the paving. Called to get repair put us on a repair list. A crew showed up and did patch work that looks rather poorly done.

Here we are in May and another call has gone in .. told when repair crews are running they will send out to us. For the amount of money we spent this should not have happened to begin with.

Gairy in Toronto
Gairy in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Poor Quality

Started to come apart the after the first rainfall reached out to the company and they promise to fix but did not, my driveway got holes all over and coming apart.

Jennette
Jennette
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Driveway repaving

I called a few companies to get quotes on ripping out my existing driveway and repaving it.

C.Aurora responded to my inquiry promptly and efficiently came out and did an assessment and provided a written quote the same day.

I attained several quotes but appreciated the great service I received as well as the candid conversation with Mike. They showed up on the day and time they said they would and removed the driveway and put in the gravel and parked it down so well. They did not mess up the grass at all. The crew was friendly even at 8am! They also came and just put in the new driveway yesterday and it looks great. They got right up to the lip of my garage and they left the area clean.

I would recommend them again.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Driveway paving

I had my driveway paved a week ago and I'm glad i picked C Aurora, they did an exceptional job and are very professional. The job turned out amazing, smooth and level with no low spots for water to settle. I would highly recommend this company.

Paul G

Darren in Oshawa
Darren in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Not Good

Aurora came and covered up my water on the driveway, town came and it had to be ripped up to find it. Aurora came back to patch it up and said it would blend after a year, but it didn’t and looks terrible. $2000 that my family could really use instead of it being wasted. See picture, I’m not too happy.

Darren,

Could you please contact us at the office so that we can look into this?
Thank you.

Frankie in Windsor
Frankie in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Driveway Paving

thank you so much. They showed up at the appointment time as promised and did a quality job including cleaning up. I will definitely recommend them to my neighbours

Lee

Mark in Whitby
Mark in Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Looks great!

Driveway looks terrific! they came the day they promised, explained what they were doing and did a great job. They were careful around the interlock and cleaned up nicely. would highly recommend!

Tissy in Woodbridge
Tissy in Woodbridge
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Driveway

great work but left garbage and chunks of tar on sidewalk. Phoned to come clean over a week ago and zero response

Neighbors complained sidewalk a mess we feel responsible

Thank you for the review! We hope that you find this matter has now been resolved.

Don Pancoe
Don Pancoe
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway expansion & paving

Requested a quote to expand & replace existing driveway. Received an immediate response from Mike with price & timeline for completion. All aspects of the job were delivered as promised in a courteous & professional manner. Would have no difficulty recommending this company to anyone.

DJHebert in Ajax
DJHebert in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Warranty Repairs after initial work not complete

Had driveway completed July 2018. Over the winter there were 3 very long cracks down one side of the driveway. Took pictures and e-mailed them to Mike (the owner) in March 2019 with no response. I had to call them 3 times, left a message but never got a response until someone finally answered the phone on the 4th try. I was told that they got the e-mail of the pictures and I was on their repair list. April & May passed with NO contact and no one showed up. Called again and I was told I was on the list, please be patient as they were busy. Mike, the owner, finally sent someone out to have a look in June. They looked told me they didn't have enough asphalt on hand to compete the job and gave me a BS story about the water downspout being at the side of the house and it might happen again. The house is 30 years old and that rain water drain has been there since it was built. They said they would be back with more asphalt but it took more calls to finally get someone out late July. I got the exact same story; not enough asphalt on hand have to come back and the problem will return because of the rain downspout. It is now October and no repairs have been done or even attempted. I have lived in this house for 21 years and this is my 3rd driveway and by far the worst experience I've had. This is not the way to treat a customer. Extremely disappointed. If I have to get someone else in to repair it I will take Aurora to court. This needs to be done before the snow flies.

DJHebert,

Could you please contact the office so we can get some information from you to investigate this matter further?
Thank you.

Oshawa, ON L1H 1A6
P: 905-435-0401
F: 905-435-0849

More about C.Aurora Paving LTD

C. Aurora Paving has provided commercial and residential paving services in Ontario since 1978.

With our focus on experienced people, safety, and environmental responsibility, you get quality and professional paving results the first time - all of our work is fully guaranteed.

Specialized in paving driveways, asphalt removal, parking lots, and resurfacing.

We are a family owned and operated paving business and have enjoyed over 30 years of success, paving Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough, Markham, Stouffville, Courtice, Bownamville, Newcastle, Port Hope, Cobourg, Port Perry, Claremont, Ashburn, Brooklin, Tyrone, Blackstock, Bethany, Ponty Pool, Hampton, Orono, and Caesarea .

Commercial Parking Lots