Weatherguard Gutters Inc

Natalia
Natalia
3 reviews Richmond, BC

Outdoor house renovation

It was great pleasure to deal with Weatherguard company. We needed to paint trims on our house and replace gutters. The work was organized to remove old gutters first, then painting, so new gutters were installed on fresh paint. Weatherguard handled this perfectly: the work completed as scheduled in short period of time. Ryan and Ryan made exceptional work. Ryan explained and fixed gutters problem on front of our house, we dealt for years. Professional, diligent, well organized, courteous. We’re very happy with results and highly recommend this company. Thank you!

Thank you for the ten star review Natalia!

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

sub par

efficient quoter but didn't fill out the work order correctly apparently so part of the job wasn't done on the day (which was several weeks later, quite a wait which wasn't indicated at the time guards ordered) and had to call office to get crew back to complete the job. Crew moved heavy planter out front onto lawn (didn't replace, too heavy for me to move and had to get help from neighbours) and disrupted watering system, left gate open both times (I have a dog) and stated that my gutters were clean enough and didn't need cleaning - when I pointed out a fairly sizeable debris ball they reluctantly removed it. Priority seemed to be getting out of here as fast as possible. Pleasant though in interactions.
The office then overbilled me (check with your quote!) and were right on top of demanding payment (phoning to find out why I hadn't paid 4d after the work was complete).
I discussed with quoter prior to ordering guards my concerns re: installing Xmas lights on gutters after guards were put on and directed to a website for hooks that worked with guards. Although that company no longer sells them, located same at Amazon and ordered some - yup, they don't work. Out $50 for recommended hooks, don't fit the holes in these gutter guards.
Summary: happy to be done with gutter cleaning, but this is a budget company with too many service problems as outlined. There must be better ones out there, look around.

john baines from Richmond
john baines from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

residential gutter replacement

I was very impressed with the work done by this company . The work was done very professionally and the two men ( John and Brian ) did excellent work . They were very communicative and friendly , and fought through the wasps that were not impressed with the new construction. I would highly recommend this company .

Taj from Surrey
Taj from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutters and Downpipes

I have used Weatherguard Gutters on a number of occasions and they are a great company for all your gutter and downpipe needs. Their work is clean and deficiency free every time. Not only do they do a great job, but they are a good group of guys as well.

More about Weatherguard Gutters Inc

Weatherguard Gutters Inc, a continuous gutter industry leader since 1988. We provide custom gutter solutions for residential, strata and commercial applications, from 5 – 6 inch Continuous Gutters to Premium Copper or Zinc Gutters, along with Downpipes, Leaf Protection Systems, Soffit and Siding in Vancouver & Lower Mainland.
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Vancouver?