Cullen Heating & Air Conditioning

Review for Cullen Heating & Air Conditioning

Tim and Amanda from Bowmanville
Tim and Amanda from Bowmanville

New A/C unit

We brought in five separate HVAC companies. Frank Cullen was the only one who came prepared. He showed up with a stack of references. His price was also very good.

What sold us was someone from his office called the next day to inform us that the government has changed some of the rebate offers - and we hadn't even agreed to go with them. They informed us, even when we didn't have any applicable rebates.

Two installers were sent out and it looks like they did a good job in just a few hours. They were courteous and cleaned up after the job.

The only knock I had against this company is that they said they would be here between 9:00 and 9:30. I got a call at 8:30, saying they would be here a little later - probably 10:00 to 10:30. I then got a call at 10:00 saying they were on there way. They showed up at just after 11:00. I do like the fact that they called us each step of the way.

I would recommend this company. They were definitely the most professional of all the companies we got quotes from.