B3 Heating & Air-Condition

760 Pacific Road Oakville ON L6L 6M4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oakville  >  B3 Heating & Air-Condition

Reviews for B3 Heating & Air-Condition

Dave in Oakville
Dave in Oakville

Good People

Prior to working with B3 I was stuck in a service contract with one of those companys that change their name every 3 years. My furnace was constantly breaking down and was advised to replace it B3 has maintained my 16 year old heating and cooling system for the past 5 years. My furnace and AC runs like new and i have not had a problem since.

Andrea from Oakville
Andrea from Oakville

Furnace Installation and Follow-up

B3 installed a new high efficiency furnace and A/C for me. They showed up on time, worked hard and finished quickly. The work looked very neat and they left the place very tidy. The furnace wasn't working properly on the second stage during the recent very cold weather, which was disappointing because it was brand new. But B3 kept coming back until the problem was fully resolved, at no extra charge, even though they were extremely busy during that cold spell. Turns out there was a manufacturing defect in the furnace requiring a part to be replaced. I sure hope they get a refund from the manufacturer for their time trying to determine the problem. I was extremely satisfied with B3's service and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs installation or maintenance of their furnace.

Heinz Thurner from Burlington
Heinz Thurner from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace repair

Our furnace stopped working after 8 years. I called the company that installed it and I bought it from to get it fixed. Their answer was "we are all booked up, we can schedule an appointment in a week" or they could have someone come at night at emergency rates $$$$. I called B3 at 3:30 PM and they were here within a half hour and had the problem fixed in 15 minutes!!! Great service. Very professional. Very polite. Extremely knowledgeable. Know the products. Couldn't ask for more !!!