Arpi's Industries Ltd

Duct Cleaning
6815 40 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2W7
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Arpi's Industries Ltd

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

Terrible service and can’t even replace a thermostat

So my wife called this morning and explained that our thermostat sound like it’s going and told the women on the phone all the detailed problems and the fact we have a Bryant evolution system. The service tech Kevin Chen showed up and stated exactly what we have already explained to her and said the job was too complicated and recommended we call elsewhere then charged us $153.83. That is terrible service. I feel a company like Arpis should be qualified to change a thermostat! Instead of show up, write a report of our problem on an invoice that we already explained then charge us for doing nothing but recommend we look elsewhere to do the job!

Good Afternoon,
The service manager will be calling you to address this issue.
Arpi's Team

Basement ceiling plumbing issue (line break)

We have had Apri's come into our home twice for two different plumbing problems and Randy fixed us up in no time! A quote prior to Randy coming in was 4 x as high (and they never even looked at the problem - wanted a diagnostic done $$$$ before he would consider doing the job).
AND they fixed it the same day we called! Awesome!

Install high efficiency Lennox furnace, repairs and duct cleaning

The project was perfectly coordinated within 24 hrs after our call. The project manager did a pre-job inspection and gave pragmatic advise to each detail of the job, customised the workflow to what is really required (less than we thought), which saved us several $100's. All permits were in place, all crews were punctual, professional and neat. Once the job was done, the site was perfectly cleaned up and restored, as if they weren't even here. There is a certain "personal touch to the job" by the Arpi's teams that makes them stand out, even for mundane plumbing jobs that we don't appreciate much, unless there is a problem...

We are delighted that you are satisfied with our service! Glad to hear the crews were on-time and tidy. Thank you so much for this feedback. It’s always greatly appreciated.
Akasha, Team Arpi’s

cmills in Calgary
cmills in Calgary

Water leak at outlet to hot water tabk

Very satisfied with prompt service. Repair was completed within 4 hours of my call. Service Tech very helpful & knowable. In the past I have used Arpi's for installation of new furnace & hot water tank. I was very happy with their service

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and hope to work with you again in the future.

Akasha, Team Arpi’s

Hotwater tank installation & servicing

Arpi's is simply great! Been dealing with them since 2013. They recently replaced my hotwater tank. ALL personnel are very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Very reliable company, always great work!

Peter/Calgary AB

We appreciate your review! Thank you!

brenda in Calgary
brenda in Calgary

duct cleaning appointment = just to make an appointment

I have used Arpis for MANY years to service my furnace and I have always been very pleased with the personnel and the service.
Today, however, I phoned in to inquire and book an appointment to get the air ducts cleaned in my house. The woman that I talked to was incredibly snippy, almost sarcastic and treated me at times like I didn't have a brain in my head. I finally said that I didn't like her attitude and hung up. I am seriously thinking of finding another company to deal with after all of these years of dealing with ARPI'S! Needless to say I will find another company to clean the air ducts in my home.

We have been able to contact Brenda and are happy to report that we have fulfilled her request for duct cleaning and apologize for the comments and tone of our employee.

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary
Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

Furnace and Hot Water Heater

Arpis installed both a hot water heater and a furnace. I received expert advice from an Arpis consultant which met my needs and budget. The installations by the staff were professionally completed. I highly recommend Arpis.

Thank you for your review, Ardell!

SK
SK
7 reviews Chestermere, AB

Domestic hot water overhaul and hydronic heating maintenance.

We have a home that had two 40g hot water tanks to supply domestic hot water demand and a boiler that supplies underfloor hydronic heating to the basement and garage. It came time to replace those two hot water tanks as both were 20years old. Had several plumbers out for a quote and to offer different ideas to remedy the situation. In my opinion, Arpis offered the most cost effective option that was presented to us. Arpis also gave us the impression of having the most confidence for the job which won them the bid in the end. We wound up eliminating both hot water tanks and go with a Heat-Flo 80g indirect hot water heater which feeds off the boiler. This method kept the boiler active all year rather than have long periods of dormancy during summer months. It also consolidated 4 natural gas appliances in the basement (2 gas water tanks, furnace and boiler) down to 2 appliances (furnace and boiler). The other option provided by 2 other companies was a tankless system to supply domestic hot water but this involved installing a larger gas line into the house and the recommendation for a water softener ($). To install the Heat-Flo was no small feat as the main primary loop around the boiler had to be reconstructed. Heat-Flo tanks are pretty neat because they are very efficient and supposedly only lose 0.5 C of temp every hour. It took approximately 2 days to install which matched the time estimated in the quote. It was done very efficiently and professionally. Over 1 month later and we have abundant hot water and ample hydronic heat. A 10% deposit was requested by the company for the parts to be ordered which I thought was fair. The remaining 90% was invoiced after repairs were complete and when we were satisfied with the work. There were no cost over-runs or surprises. Contractors showed up on time and left on schedule. Drop cloths were used to protect our floors and they ensured minimal disruption to water service during the revision. They did a small sink leak repair on the side at no extra cost which was appreciated and provided a lot of education on boiler maintenance which was great. The entire underfloor heating lines also had to be drained as previous owners had only water in the lines :-( Arpis replaced with a proper glycol mix. Arpis also inspected and cleaned the boiler unit. Would recommend to another homeowner.

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you are happy with your new equipment, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marie Somers from Calgary
Marie Somers from Calgary

Emergency Call...No Hot Water

Extremely impressed! I called around 11:00, and Chris was here around 1:00 (Yes, he called ahead to let me know he was on his way!). He got the pilot light back on, and discussed the options for replacing the old tank. He included the removal of the water softener ( such an archaic piece of $&!+).
How wonderful to experience professionalism with initial phone conversation. I was 'wedged-in' between two appointments.
Not one to miss a meal, I felt guilty that Chris did not have a lunch break! A pleasant, helpful fellow with a Maritimer's wit.
THANK YOU ARPIS!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Marie. We are glad you were taken care of!

dc sw calgary
dc sw calgary

furnace installation

Selected Arpis to install furnace from a handful of companies that I talked to at a recent home show. They had the brand of furnace I wanted and they set up an appointment for an estimate on the spot. Robert S. provided me with the estimate. He was friendly and and knowledgeable and provided me with a good review of my existing set-up and what they would need to do to get the job done right. I decided at that time I would also have the water tank replaced and a humidifier installed. The installation took place the following week. The service guys were friendly and answered all my questions during the install. It took two days to get everything completed, but they kept me informed and worked around my schedule. Their follow-up was good and they also went out of their way to ensure that I was able to get a rebate from the manufacturer.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate the feedback.

More about Arpi's Industries Ltd

Arpi's installs furnaces really well but we do a lot more than that! What is unique about our company is we also do residential new construction. This means our staff have a thorough understanding of how a ventilation and heating system in your home works - not just the furnace (yes - there is a lot more to it than that). This can be very important when renovating and addressing hot or cold spots in your home. Ductwork, air balancing, that exhaust fan over your new gas stove (how much air are you removing from the home and how are you replacing it...). Answering these questions is where our expertise shines.

If something goes wrong with the equipment, Arpi’s employs experienced and qualified technicians to properly diagnose equipment failures. This gets us one step closer to fixing the problem!

We stand behind our repairs and have the guarantee to back it up. Unlike many competitors, we guarantee our service repairs for one year and not just 30 days.

Just like a car, your heating and cooling equipment needs regular maintenance in order to perform efficiently and reliably. Please maintain your equipment by having our technicians perform an annual tune-up.

We also are experts in commercial HVAC and plumbing so please don't hesitate to contact us.

We are open Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM and offer 24 HR. EMERGENCY SERVICE.