Arpi's Industries Ltd

Owner/Manager
Julie Berdin [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Arpi's Industries Ltd

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

I used Arpi's for the first time about 20 years ago to install an air conditioner. I got 3 other quotes and Arpi's gave me the best price for the best product. When I needed a new furnace I got one other quote and Arpi's (without knowing about the other quote) came in at $1100 cheaper. From the first phone call I made, the service was excellent. Kevin was fantastic and getting me exactly what I needed and setting it all up. Wes and Kylen installed the furnace and left my furnace room cleaner than it was before they got there. They used blankets to cover floors and stairs and nothing got covered with dust. (I was expecting everything to be dusty). Wes explained everything to me about the new thermostat and the furnace. I learned a lot. It has only been 3 days but the furnace is working great and is much quieter than my old one. I would highly recommend these guys. I will never use anyone else.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased you were well taken care of and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Steven in Calgary

I had both ductwork and plumbing rerouting done by Arpi's as part of a kitchen remodel. Arpi's was quick to send someone out, both techs did a great job, were pragmatic in their quotes and final billings, and I was very pleased with the end result. I would happily reach out to Arpi's for any future work needed. One key thing to note: there is a charge for them to come out to quote on any work, but they do take this charge off the final bill if you go with them. That would be good for piece of mind for any major work you may need done if comparing a few companies.

Job Price

We are so glad that you were satisfied with the work Steven. Sometimes projects require some time to explore and dismantle some paneling/woodwork to confirm access and routing of ductwork/plumbing piping. You just never know what’s behind the walls! Transparent pricing is very important to us. We are glad you found the arrangement acceptable. Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to work at your home and for the positive review. We sincerely appreciate it.
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

I recently replaced my furnace through Arpi's Industries. I was extremely pleased with the information. quote, installation and follow up processes. The new furnace has exceeded my expectations.
It is extremely quiet and provides a nice even heat. I would certainly recommend Arpi's to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you are satisfied with your new furnace. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Arpis installed 2 furnaces in our home. One of them is zoned and the other one is not. They are so quiet.
Everything works great :)
Everyone was wonderful to deal with

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your new equipment!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Arpis send out one of their project managers to give me a quote on my 25 year old furnace that was acting up. I had so many questions and everyone of them was answered. They never seemed like they were in a hurry. I love how comfortable my house is with our new furnace.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you were taken care of!

dan in Calgary

Arpi's came in with a plan,and a quote, and stuck to it. The guys were super professional, organized and meticulous with their work. When they left, everything worked beautifully, and my furnace room was tidier than before.

Job Price

Thanks, Dan, for sharing your experience with us! We are glad you were taken care of!

Rick from Calgary

They came out to my home replaced our hot water heater in December. There was no hidden fees or cost, this is always and A+ in my books. As most companies will find some other reason to up the charge. The tech was very great and new what he was doing and removed our older one with no trouble.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your comment, Rick!

Chaython in Calgary

They said they're coming back, and to revise my review, I have bumped up the review two stars and await for them to return.

_________________________________________________________
They had to come back 3 times, so far and they still need to return as the Inspector said they need to turn the furnace around, so the service panel faces the door rather than behind.
Whenever you reached out via email or text, they would call my mother at work and then me even when the email states in all caps and bolded "I PREFER EMAIL SO I HAVE RECORD OF THE CONVERSATION". We also constantly say contact me not my mother! She only scheduled the initial installation, she doesn't have time for your nonsense.
The new Lennox 92% efficiency [maybe their efficiency is as fake as automobile manufacturers] furnace performs poorly[It has had 9% more consumption of gas compared to my previous mid efficiency furnace(same heat 24joules rather than 22joules)], overpriced.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

I just had Arpi's out to install 2 new furnaces. It was 3 day job and the crew was on time and knowledgeable. This involved removal of the old equipment and re-installing new ducting and furnaces. My furnace room was clean and the crew took care in keeping the install orderly and very tidy given the amount of equipment that came in and out of the house. I am amazed at how quiet the new system is! I have used Arpi's in past, and I know from this experience that Arpi's will support me in the future if needed.

Job Price

Thank you for your comment! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the work that was done, we will be here for any support you require in the future!

Jackie Arthrell in Calgary

Arpi's signed me to a PM contract this year and I couldn't have received better service. All of the scheduling and billing is completed electronically and is simple. The tech was fantastic and did a great job!

Job Price

Thank you Jackie! We appreciate you taking the time to comment about your experience with us and look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Arpi's Industries Ltd

Arpi's installs furnaces really well but we do a lot more than that! What is unique about our company is we also do residential new construction. This means our staff have a thorough understanding of how a ventilation and heating system in your home works - not just the furnace (yes - there is a lot more to it than that). This can be very important when renovating and addressing hot or cold spots in your home. Ductwork, air balancing, that exhaust fan over your new gas stove (how much air are you removing from the home and how are you replacing it...). Answering these questions is where our expertise shines.

If something goes wrong with the equipment, Arpi’s employs experienced and qualified technicians to properly diagnose equipment failures. This gets us one step closer to fixing the problem!

We stand behind our repairs and have the guarantee to back it up. Unlike many competitors, we guarantee our service repairs for one year and not just 30 days.

Just like a car, your heating and cooling equipment needs regular maintenance in order to perform efficiently and reliably. Please maintain your equipment by having our technicians perform an annual tune-up.

We are open Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM and offer 24 HR. EMERGENCY SERVICE.