Arpi's Industries Ltd

Duct Cleaning
6815 40 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2W7
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Arpi's Industries Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

dc sw calgary

Selected Arpis to install furnace from a handful of companies that I talked to at a recent home show. They had the brand of furnace I wanted and they set up an appointment for an estimate on the spot. Robert S. provided me with the estimate. He was friendly and and knowledgeable and provided me with a good review of my existing set-up and what they would need to do to get the job done right. I decided at that time I would also have the water tank replaced and a humidifier installed. The installation took place the following week. The service guys were friendly and answered all my questions during the install. It took two days to get everything completed, but they kept me informed and worked around my schedule. Their follow-up was good and they also went out of their way to ensure that I was able to get a rebate from the manufacturer.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate the feedback.

Men in uniform in Calgary

Professionalism is what I expect. Arpis record is outstanding. Uniforms, courteous, informative and on time. Renee, the technician, called first, arrived the specified time and it was so good that he owned a dog because I've got a yappy one. We bought new threw Arpis because we wanted quality product with a reasonable warranty from a reputable company. I have bragged about my new furnace to our friends and made mention of the standard of customer service. people talk. signed- very content

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience with us! We look forward to working with you in the future.

KLYYC in San Francisco

Very happy with Arpi's! I phoned to book an appointment and they were able to schedule me for the same day (although I think I got lucky). The ladies scheduling the work were very friendly and helpful. The guys came exactly when they said they would and did a terrific job.

I had been doing renovations on my home so the furnace and ducts were in particularly poor shape. They showed me before and after photos of my furnace and it was quite an improvement.

Job Price

Thank you for your sharing your experience with us!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Jeff arrived this afternoon on time and hung in there until he had thoroughly checked out the system. Very professional and pleasant to deal with - Arpis Is always our first choice

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you were well taken care of!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

I used Arpi's for the first time about 20 years ago to install an air conditioner. I got 3 other quotes and Arpi's gave me the best price for the best product. When I needed a new furnace I got one other quote and Arpi's (without knowing about the other quote) came in at $1100 cheaper. From the first phone call I made, the service was excellent. Kevin was fantastic and getting me exactly what I needed and setting it all up. Wes and Kylen installed the furnace and left my furnace room cleaner than it was before they got there. They used blankets to cover floors and stairs and nothing got covered with dust. (I was expecting everything to be dusty). Wes explained everything to me about the new thermostat and the furnace. I learned a lot. It has only been 3 days but the furnace is working great and is much quieter than my old one. I would highly recommend these guys. I will never use anyone else.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased you were well taken care of and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Steven in Calgary

I had both ductwork and plumbing rerouting done by Arpi's as part of a kitchen remodel. Arpi's was quick to send someone out, both techs did a great job, were pragmatic in their quotes and final billings, and I was very pleased with the end result. I would happily reach out to Arpi's for any future work needed. One key thing to note: there is a charge for them to come out to quote on any work, but they do take this charge off the final bill if you go with them. That would be good for piece of mind for any major work you may need done if comparing a few companies.

Job Price

We are so glad that you were satisfied with the work Steven. Sometimes projects require some time to explore and dismantle some paneling/woodwork to confirm access and routing of ductwork/plumbing piping. You just never know what’s behind the walls! Transparent pricing is very important to us. We are glad you found the arrangement acceptable. Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to work at your home and for the positive review. We sincerely appreciate it.
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

I recently replaced my furnace through Arpi's Industries. I was extremely pleased with the information. quote, installation and follow up processes. The new furnace has exceeded my expectations.
It is extremely quiet and provides a nice even heat. I would certainly recommend Arpi's to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you are satisfied with your new furnace. We look forward to serving you in the future!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Arpis installed 2 furnaces in our home. One of them is zoned and the other one is not. They are so quiet.
Everything works great :)
Everyone was wonderful to deal with

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your new equipment!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Arpis send out one of their project managers to give me a quote on my 25 year old furnace that was acting up. I had so many questions and everyone of them was answered. They never seemed like they were in a hurry. I love how comfortable my house is with our new furnace.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you were taken care of!

dan in Calgary

Arpi's came in with a plan,and a quote, and stuck to it. The guys were super professional, organized and meticulous with their work. When they left, everything worked beautifully, and my furnace room was tidier than before.

Job Price

Thanks, Dan, for sharing your experience with us! We are glad you were taken care of!

More about Arpi's Industries Ltd

Arpi's installs furnaces really well but we do a lot more than that! What is unique about our company is we also do residential new construction. This means our staff have a thorough understanding of how a ventilation and heating system in your home works - not just the furnace (yes - there is a lot more to it than that). This can be very important when renovating and addressing hot or cold spots in your home. Ductwork, air balancing, that exhaust fan over your new gas stove (how much air are you removing from the home and how are you replacing it...). Answering these questions is where our expertise shines.

If something goes wrong with the equipment, Arpi’s employs experienced and qualified technicians to properly diagnose equipment failures. This gets us one step closer to fixing the problem!

We stand behind our repairs and have the guarantee to back it up. Unlike many competitors, we guarantee our service repairs for one year and not just 30 days.

Just like a car, your heating and cooling equipment needs regular maintenance in order to perform efficiently and reliably. Please maintain your equipment by having our technicians perform an annual tune-up.

We are open Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM and offer 24 HR. EMERGENCY SERVICE.