Arpi's Industries Ltd

Duct Cleaning
6815 40 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2W7
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Arpi's Industries Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

dc sw calgary

Selected Arpis to install furnace from a handful of companies that I talked to at a recent home show. They had the brand of furnace I wanted and they set up an appointment for an estimate on the spot. Robert S. provided me with the estimate. He was friendly and and knowledgeable and provided me with a good review of my existing set-up and what they would need to do to get the job done right. I decided at that time I would also have the water tank replaced and a humidifier installed. The installation took place the following week. The service guys were friendly and answered all my questions during the install. It took two days to get everything completed, but they kept me informed and worked around my schedule. Their follow-up was good and they also went out of their way to ensure that I was able to get a rebate from the manufacturer.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate the feedback.

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

Arpis installed both a hot water heater and a furnace. I received expert advice from an Arpis consultant which met my needs and budget. The installations by the staff were professionally completed. I highly recommend Arpis.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, Ardell!

SK
7 reviews Chestermere, AB

We have a home that had two 40g hot water tanks to supply domestic hot water demand and a boiler that supplies underfloor hydronic heating to the basement and garage. It came time to replace those two hot water tanks as both were 20years old. Had several plumbers out for a quote and to offer different ideas to remedy the situation. In my opinion, Arpis offered the most cost effective option that was presented to us. Arpis also gave us the impression of having the most confidence for the job which won them the bid in the end. We wound up eliminating both hot water tanks and go with a Heat-Flo 80g indirect hot water heater which feeds off the boiler. This method kept the boiler active all year rather than have long periods of dormancy during summer months. It also consolidated 4 natural gas appliances in the basement (2 gas water tanks, furnace and boiler) down to 2 appliances (furnace and boiler). The other option provided by 2 other companies was a tankless system to supply domestic hot water but this involved installing a larger gas line into the house and the recommendation for a water softener ($). To install the Heat-Flo was no small feat as the main primary loop around the boiler had to be reconstructed. Heat-Flo tanks are pretty neat because they are very efficient and supposedly only lose 0.5 C of temp every hour. It took approximately 2 days to install which matched the time estimated in the quote. It was done very efficiently and professionally. Over 1 month later and we have abundant hot water and ample hydronic heat. A 10% deposit was requested by the company for the parts to be ordered which I thought was fair. The remaining 90% was invoiced after repairs were complete and when we were satisfied with the work. There were no cost over-runs or surprises. Contractors showed up on time and left on schedule. Drop cloths were used to protect our floors and they ensured minimal disruption to water service during the revision. They did a small sink leak repair on the side at no extra cost which was appreciated and provided a lot of education on boiler maintenance which was great. The entire underfloor heating lines also had to be drained as previous owners had only water in the lines :-( Arpis replaced with a proper glycol mix. Arpis also inspected and cleaned the boiler unit. Would recommend to another homeowner.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you are happy with your new equipment, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marie Somers from Calgary

Extremely impressed! I called around 11:00, and Chris was here around 1:00 (Yes, he called ahead to let me know he was on his way!). He got the pilot light back on, and discussed the options for replacing the old tank. He included the removal of the water softener ( such an archaic piece of $&!+).
How wonderful to experience professionalism with initial phone conversation. I was 'wedged-in' between two appointments.
Not one to miss a meal, I felt guilty that Chris did not have a lunch break! A pleasant, helpful fellow with a Maritimer's wit.
THANK YOU ARPIS!!!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Marie. We are glad you were taken care of!

Men in uniform in Calgary

Professionalism is what I expect. Arpis record is outstanding. Uniforms, courteous, informative and on time. Renee, the technician, called first, arrived the specified time and it was so good that he owned a dog because I've got a yappy one. We bought new threw Arpis because we wanted quality product with a reasonable warranty from a reputable company. I have bragged about my new furnace to our friends and made mention of the standard of customer service. people talk. signed- very content

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience with us! We look forward to working with you in the future.

KLYYC in San Francisco

Very happy with Arpi's! I phoned to book an appointment and they were able to schedule me for the same day (although I think I got lucky). The ladies scheduling the work were very friendly and helpful. The guys came exactly when they said they would and did a terrific job.

I had been doing renovations on my home so the furnace and ducts were in particularly poor shape. They showed me before and after photos of my furnace and it was quite an improvement.