Arpi's Industries Ltd

Duct Cleaning
6815 40 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2W7
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Calgary  >  Arpi's Industries Ltd

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

Arpi's is simply great! Been dealing with them since 2013. They recently replaced my hotwater tank. ALL personnel are very professional, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous. Very reliable company, always great work!

Peter/Calgary AB

We appreciate your review! Thank you!

brenda in Calgary

I have used Arpis for MANY years to service my furnace and I have always been very pleased with the personnel and the service.
Today, however, I phoned in to inquire and book an appointment to get the air ducts cleaned in my house. The woman that I talked to was incredibly snippy, almost sarcastic and treated me at times like I didn't have a brain in my head. I finally said that I didn't like her attitude and hung up. I am seriously thinking of finding another company to deal with after all of these years of dealing with ARPI'S! Needless to say I will find another company to clean the air ducts in my home.

We have been able to contact Brenda and are happy to report that we have fulfilled her request for duct cleaning and apologize for the comments and tone of our employee.

Ardell J. Clark-Tronnes in Calgary

Arpis installed both a hot water heater and a furnace. I received expert advice from an Arpis consultant which met my needs and budget. The installations by the staff were professionally completed. I highly recommend Arpis.

Thank you for your review, Ardell!

SK
7 reviews Chestermere, AB

We have a home that had two 40g hot water tanks to supply domestic hot water demand and a boiler that supplies underfloor hydronic heating to the basement and garage. It came time to replace those two hot water tanks as both were 20years old. Had several plumbers out for a quote and to offer different ideas to remedy the situation. In my opinion, Arpis offered the most cost effective option that was presented to us. Arpis also gave us the impression of having the most confidence for the job which won them the bid in the end. We wound up eliminating both hot water tanks and go with a Heat-Flo 80g indirect hot water heater which feeds off the boiler. This method kept the boiler active all year rather than have long periods of dormancy during summer months. It also consolidated 4 natural gas appliances in the basement (2 gas water tanks, furnace and boiler) down to 2 appliances (furnace and boiler). The other option provided by 2 other companies was a tankless system to supply domestic hot water but this involved installing a larger gas line into the house and the recommendation for a water softener ($). To install the Heat-Flo was no small feat as the main primary loop around the boiler had to be reconstructed. Heat-Flo tanks are pretty neat because they are very efficient and supposedly only lose 0.5 C of temp every hour. It took approximately 2 days to install which matched the time estimated in the quote. It was done very efficiently and professionally. Over 1 month later and we have abundant hot water and ample hydronic heat. A 10% deposit was requested by the company for the parts to be ordered which I thought was fair. The remaining 90% was invoiced after repairs were complete and when we were satisfied with the work. There were no cost over-runs or surprises. Contractors showed up on time and left on schedule. Drop cloths were used to protect our floors and they ensured minimal disruption to water service during the revision. They did a small sink leak repair on the side at no extra cost which was appreciated and provided a lot of education on boiler maintenance which was great. The entire underfloor heating lines also had to be drained as previous owners had only water in the lines :-( Arpis replaced with a proper glycol mix. Arpis also inspected and cleaned the boiler unit. Would recommend to another homeowner.

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you are happy with your new equipment, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Marie Somers from Calgary

Extremely impressed! I called around 11:00, and Chris was here around 1:00 (Yes, he called ahead to let me know he was on his way!). He got the pilot light back on, and discussed the options for replacing the old tank. He included the removal of the water softener ( such an archaic piece of $&!+).
How wonderful to experience professionalism with initial phone conversation. I was 'wedged-in' between two appointments.
Not one to miss a meal, I felt guilty that Chris did not have a lunch break! A pleasant, helpful fellow with a Maritimer's wit.
THANK YOU ARPIS!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Marie. We are glad you were taken care of!

dc sw calgary

Selected Arpis to install furnace from a handful of companies that I talked to at a recent home show. They had the brand of furnace I wanted and they set up an appointment for an estimate on the spot. Robert S. provided me with the estimate. He was friendly and and knowledgeable and provided me with a good review of my existing set-up and what they would need to do to get the job done right. I decided at that time I would also have the water tank replaced and a humidifier installed. The installation took place the following week. The service guys were friendly and answered all my questions during the install. It took two days to get everything completed, but they kept me informed and worked around my schedule. Their follow-up was good and they also went out of their way to ensure that I was able to get a rebate from the manufacturer.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate the feedback.

Men in uniform in Calgary

Professionalism is what I expect. Arpis record is outstanding. Uniforms, courteous, informative and on time. Renee, the technician, called first, arrived the specified time and it was so good that he owned a dog because I've got a yappy one. We bought new threw Arpis because we wanted quality product with a reasonable warranty from a reputable company. I have bragged about my new furnace to our friends and made mention of the standard of customer service. people talk. signed- very content

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear you are happy with your experience with us! We look forward to working with you in the future.

KLYYC in San Francisco

Very happy with Arpi's! I phoned to book an appointment and they were able to schedule me for the same day (although I think I got lucky). The ladies scheduling the work were very friendly and helpful. The guys came exactly when they said they would and did a terrific job.

I had been doing renovations on my home so the furnace and ducts were in particularly poor shape. They showed me before and after photos of my furnace and it was quite an improvement.

Thank you for your sharing your experience with us!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

Jeff arrived this afternoon on time and hung in there until he had thoroughly checked out the system. Very professional and pleasant to deal with - Arpis Is always our first choice

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you were well taken care of!
Sharlee, Team Arpi's

I used Arpi's for the first time about 20 years ago to install an air conditioner. I got 3 other quotes and Arpi's gave me the best price for the best product. When I needed a new furnace I got one other quote and Arpi's (without knowing about the other quote) came in at $1100 cheaper. From the first phone call I made, the service was excellent. Kevin was fantastic and getting me exactly what I needed and setting it all up. Wes and Kylen installed the furnace and left my furnace room cleaner than it was before they got there. They used blankets to cover floors and stairs and nothing got covered with dust. (I was expecting everything to be dusty). Wes explained everything to me about the new thermostat and the furnace. I learned a lot. It has only been 3 days but the furnace is working great and is much quieter than my old one. I would highly recommend these guys. I will never use anyone else.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased you were well taken care of and we look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Arpi's Industries Ltd

Arpi's installs furnaces really well but we do a lot more than that! What is unique about our company is we also do residential new construction. This means our staff have a thorough understanding of how a ventilation and heating system in your home works - not just the furnace (yes - there is a lot more to it than that). This can be very important when renovating and addressing hot or cold spots in your home. Ductwork, air balancing, that exhaust fan over your new gas stove (how much air are you removing from the home and how are you replacing it...). Answering these questions is where our expertise shines.

If something goes wrong with the equipment, Arpi’s employs experienced and qualified technicians to properly diagnose equipment failures. This gets us one step closer to fixing the problem!

We stand behind our repairs and have the guarantee to back it up. Unlike many competitors, we guarantee our service repairs for one year and not just 30 days.

Just like a car, your heating and cooling equipment needs regular maintenance in order to perform efficiently and reliably. Please maintain your equipment by having our technicians perform an annual tune-up.

We also are experts in commercial HVAC and plumbing so please don't hesitate to contact us.

We are open Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM and offer 24 HR. EMERGENCY SERVICE.