Arpi's Industries Ltd

Reviews for Arpi's Industries Ltd

cads in Calgary
cads in Calgary

Awesome Work

Arpi'ss provided a quote through Costco for furnace & hot water tank replacement and install A/C. From the estimate to the work it was all
5 star rating....I couldn't have asked for better service and installation.
Great Work Folks....

Thank you so much for your review . We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Arpi’s.

Judy & Bob Fargey in Calgary
Judy & Bob Fargey in Calgary

Furnace repair

We have used Arpi's for over 40 years I believe & their staff on the phones ,or for repairs, cleanings etc. is always THE BEST !!
We came home after a long weekend away and came into a VERY cold
house on a Sunday nite.We went thru' our check list, and could not figure out why or what to do.
I called & spoke to Vanessa (I think) who was MOST helpful and suggested that yes, we did need a service call. She explained the extra cost of doing it on a Sunday nite and we decided we could tough it out
with our gas fireplace on and electric heaters that we turned on in the basement level. We received a callback this a.m. as promised by another
very nice gal, who gave us the time they could come & make sure that was convenient.
Brian Conner, the repair technician, called 2 hours before the scheduled time to ask if he could come earlier, which was awesome.
He found the problem quickly, gave us the quote, & had the part in his
truck and installed it quite quickly. He then found another issue, a leak from our humidifier that had leaked into the furnace and had corroded
some of the wiring, and fixed that and cleaned the filter for that also.
Brian was very nice & very helpful in showing us the things to do regularly & watch for in the future.

Brian who arrived was very nice, informative and honest with the issues
& made his recommendations & gave us a quote

Thank you so much Jenny for writing such a positive review about Arpi’s. We are truly lucky to have customers like you. Customer service is our top priority and I am glad to see that our technician met all of your expectations.
we will definatly share your amazing comments with our team.
We thank you for your continued trust in Arpi's, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Buster Moult from Calgary
Buster Moult from Calgary

New Furnace, hot water tank, humidifier and programmable thermostat

This job to put new equipment into and older home was complex as it also required new venting to be installed. Everyone we dealt with at Arpi's was very professional and efficient throughout the process. While we had some issues with getting the humidifier to work properly they were diligent in coming back and resolving a wiring issue and also to adjust the venting to ensure the furnace was working optimally. Overall they did what they promised in a neat and efficient manner and effectively resolved the issues that came up afterwards.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Arpi’s.

Ken in Calgary
Ken in Calgary

Furnace Repair

When my furnace stopped working recently, (of course on the weekend :) ) I searched online for a Furnace Repair company. I saw Arpi's as one of the choices. I have heard of them before but had never used their services. I phoned for advice as the temperature outside was dropping and I was getting quite cold. A gentleman took some information and clearly explained that there would be an extra charge for weekend service. I was fine with that. A short period of time later, a technician called back and said he would be at my place in an hour. He arrived promptly, diagnosed the problem, had the parts in his truck and completed the repairs quickly. I was extremely pleased with his knowledge, courtesy and professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Arpi's for emergency service !

Hi Ken, thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Arpi’s. We are glad to see that our technician met all your expectations, and you were happy with the services that he provided. We thank you for your feedback, and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Sheila in Calgary
Sheila in Calgary

Furnace Repair on a Cold Winter Night

The furnace in my vacant rental unit was cycling but not heating the property. I called the emergency service number in the evening and received a call back from Lee within 5 minutes. He arrived within 30 minutes and repaired and thoroughly tested the furnace to ensure we have no other problems. THANKS ARPI’S!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New furnace motor in an old house in the middle of the night

My furnace stopped working after hours. Mike came and had to replace the furnace motor. He was very respectful and knew what he was doing. He clearly explained to me the reasons and the work that needed to be done. I appreciated all his information!
Arpis sent Seth to check up on the fact that my furnace is making a humming sound with the new motor. Seth did everything he could to solve the hum. The motor and the furnace were fine, but my house is old and the ducts are not particularly happy with a good working motor which pumps more air through than the old motor... hence the hum. He
taught me every trick in the book and even though it’s my house, he was able to teach me things about it and the ducts that go through it that I didn’t know before. I have always been happy with the service Arpis has provided!

Thank you so much for writing such a positive review about Arpi’s. We are truly lucky to have customers like you. Customer service is our top priority and I am glad to see that our technicians met all of your expectations.
we will definatly share your amazing comments with Mike and Seth.

DEBORAH
DEBORAH

Furnace tune-up and repair

We had duct cleaning, a furnace tune-up and then a furnace repair based on the tune-up results.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace install

The men came on time, worked really hard and were really conscientious about the work they were doing.
They were careful about not creating a mess and did a great clean-up on completion.

This was not an easy Job as it was a furnace install in a crawl space. Removal of the old furnace had to be a challenge.

I will recommend Arpis and also wish to express my gratitude for a job well done

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace cleaning and check up

The gentlemen that came to service the air ducts and service the furnace were very polite and courteous. They were punctual, very personable, and very tidy. We would highly recommend Arpis to our family and friends.

srbryant01
srbryant01

Furnace cleaning and service - annual

Furnace was thoroughly cleaned and serviced. Fire alarms and CO2 alarms were also tested. Friendly, on-time service.

More about Arpi's Industries Ltd

Why Choose Arpi's?

QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
It’s always been about doing it right and that means we don’t cut corners on quality. Our technicians are certified journeyman and our team doesn’t work on commissions so you won’t be dealing with high pressure sales. With over 50 years of being a HVAC contractor in Calgary, our core team of long-time staff have incredible heating, ventilating and cooling expertise. Arpi’s is constantly hiring the best HVAC talent in Alberta to work for our clients. See what our customers are saying about us!

OUR PROMISE TO DO IT RIGHT!
Quality craftsmanship every time. There is a reason we’ve been a trusted HVAC company for over 50 years in the Calgary region! We’ve installed over 75,000 furnaces for Calgarians and are in 100 homes daily servicing customers like you. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We’re thorough, detailed and our technicians are trained to ensure nothing gets past us… committed to doing the job right always.

BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We don’t just guarantee home comfort, we guarantee the best price! Find a better price? Our apples to apples best price guarantee means we will beat any competitor pricing.

FLEXIBLE AND COMPETITIVE FINANCING OPTIONS
We make it easy for you to upgrade to a new energy efficient HVAC system for your home, with several options of financing available to you, some with no payments required for up to 12 months after your new equipment is installed. Call us and find out how we can help you upgrade your home comfort system, or get approved for financing online today!

BEST WARRANTIES AVAILABLE
With up to 12 years furnace and air conditioner parts and labour warranties available on residential installed equipment, you can rest worry free knowing your equipment is covered should the unexpected repair arise. Learn more about our Labour Guarantee as well as our Equipment Warranty!

24/7 365 EMERGENCY SERVICE
With the best warranties available, you can also rely on Calgary's best service team, available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Be it furnaces, air-conditioning, boilers, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, plumbing, gas fitting, hot water tanks or duct cleaning - we are just a phone call away for 24 hour emergency repairs fixed right gauranteed.

ARPI'S CARE GUARANTEE
We guarantee to treat your home as if it were our own. We lay down floor coverings to protect your floors in all work and traffic areas when installing your new energy efficient comfort system and completely clean our work areas when we are done. Our qualified technicians will do a full system review and explanation with you, ensuring your complete satisfaction before we leave your home.