Pete The Plumber

Reviews for Pete The Plumber

Carol
Carol

Sewer Backup Service and Furnace Maintenance

SEWER - I had a tree that used to block the sewer with roots every 2 years. I had it removed 3 years ago, but a year after the removal the sewer began to back up again. When my tenants called the city and the plumbers, they were told that it was a grease block because they couldn't see a tree in the yard. This summer the sewer completely stopped draining, and I spoke to the owner of PTP who sent a crew with a camera. This time they found that the sewer was completely blocked with roots, cleared it, confirmed that the sewer line is in good condition, and only charged me for the camera inspection. Pretty sure the other plumber I called would have made it a very expensive job as they were quoting $2000 to "hydroflush" the line! Thank you Pete!

FURNACE - I also recently had a routine inspection on a 16 year old furnace that only required minor adjustments and no repairs. Very impressed with the honest service that I am getting from this company!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ralph
Ralph

Toilet installation

Dallas(Regina) from Pete's arrived exactly on time, installed two custom coloured toilets. He pointed out the inferior installation of the one toilet on the main floor by the home developer, corrected the situation, disposed of the old toilets, cleaned up the bathrooms as if he wasn't here. He finished up in slightly less than 2 hours. A month has passed since the job was completed. All is functioning well, and I would not hesitate calling Pete's for any Plumbing, electrical , HVAC work.

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sharpie
Sharpie

Toilet Replacement

Our installer, Dennis, gave us exceptional customer service. He was punctual, friendly, and cleaned up the worksite completely. We would not hesitate to have Dennis come back for any future plumbing needs.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Pete the Plumber. We will also pass along this praise to Dennis.

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

AMAZING CUSTOMER CARE

Grant (don’t forget to ask for Grant) is the best. He arrived on time, the work was completed quickly and to a high quality standard, and no mess. He was very friendly and had a smile the entire time.

I had a hot water tank removed and replaced with a 50 gallon tank. Just over an hour. Bingo bango!

I also have to mention, I phoned around (Calgary and local to Black Diamond), Pete the Plumber beat everyone’s price by $500 or more. THAT’S HUGE!!!

The only disappointing part was Dino the chihuahua never came LOL.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your experience. We are so happy to hear that Grant did an amazing job for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Warren
Warren

Kitchen sinks plumbing drain redo

Drains were plugged, obstruction cleared and drain pipes reconfigured as they were wrong before. Mark Rogers did a superb job, prompt, friendly ... excellent service!! We’re absolutely over the top delighted!

Warren,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear Mark did a great job for you!

Dave & Edna Schroeter in Calgary
Dave & Edna Schroeter in Calgary

New High Efficency Furnaces

Jason Walker, Curtis and Conrad did a profession job removing our 44 year old furnaces and replacing with new 96% efficient furnaces. They cleaned up after themselves, explained the operation of the unit and the new thermostats . Took only 1 1/2 days from start to finish.

Thank you for taking the time to right a review about your experience with Pete the Plumber. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jasmine
Jasmine

Plumbing

Would like to say a big thank you to Pete the Plumber and Grant for fixing my water heater. After a schedule mix up, Grant went out of his way to help, even coming over on his day off. Then, when he didn't have to, he saved me hundreds of dollars by replacing a cheap plastic tap with a brass one therefore just fixing my water heater instead of replacing a perfectly good tank. Thank you Grant!

Jasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that Grant was able to fix up your current hot water tank. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Pete the Plumber.

Pete ‘My Hero’

Pete came to the rescue with professional, empathetic and helpful advice after another company totally botched up a job. The fact that he came onto the phone, as the owner of this large company, and took time to listen to my woes, offer me invaluable solutions, and take charge of the problem was so very appreciated! A true gem! Thank you!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we are happy Pete was able to provide you some guidance.

Roger in Calgary
Roger in Calgary

Top notch job

Shutoff value to outside faucet leaked in Basement.
Amazingly fixed through small access panel without having to cut stippled ceiling.
Also replaced an outside faucet another plumber said couldn't be replaced without cutting in drywall (a couple years ago) - Heros!

There extra efforts saved me a lot of money and hassle!

Thanks

furnace repair

Daughter's furnace stopped working in that cold snap we had a few weeks ago. She called a so called reputable company that told her that her furnace was shot and needed a new one. Then proceeded to charge her $300. She then called Pete the Plumber and was told by a women that they probably couldn't make it there till the next day as it was real busy which was understandable. When my daughter told her that she had two little children and a baby at home, the woman told her to hold for a sec and came back on and said they would be there in twenty min. A man came and looked it over and got it working again. He did not charge her anything. Furnace has been working fine ever since. You do not see that kind of service anymore. Outstanding. Big shout out to Pete and the gang.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad we were able to help out your daughter during that miserable weather. We look forward to working with you both again in the future.

Human Resource Manager

More about Pete The Plumber

Pete The Plumber has been in business since 1999, and prides itself on fair pricing, and great service. We offer services for all your plumbing and heating needs. We have 24 hr emergency service and a new showroom where you can actually see fixtures working -Visit us Tues-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-2