Plumbing
14 4550 112 Ave SE Calgary AB T2C 2K2

Reviews for Pete The Plumber

Amira M in Calgary
Amira M in Calgary

Replacing hot tank, humidifier and leaking faucet

403-257-1766
14 4550 112 Ave SE
Calgary
AB
T2C 2K2

Amazing service!!! From dealing with Mary, their office manager to the technician who was quick and professional and kept me informed.. You guys are awesome!! Keep it up!! Happy to support local business such as yours!!

Hi Amira,

Thank you very much for your kind review - we truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to share your experience.
We look forward to helping you in the future, should you need us.

Ken, Calgary in Calgary
Ken, Calgary in Calgary

2018 Plumbing Projects

I am extremely happy with Pete The Plumber for all the plumbing work completed in 2018. These services included replacing 3 toilets, a kitchen faucet, unplugging a sink, removal of a garburator, and rebuilding the pipes.

The service people were on time or earlier, efficient, friendly and cleaned up afterwards.

I met Pete at the showroom and he was awesome to deal with a down to earth.

Pete gave me excellent prices for the Toto toilets and I am extremely happy with them.

I would highly recommend Pete the Plumber and will use them again.

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our services.
We are very happy that we took such good care of all of things you needed to have done - there were a few!
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you need our services in the future.

H D in Calgary
H D in Calgary

Had a kitchen drain block that was giving us problems. It took some time to fix but in the end, everything worked out and we now have a running drain. Thank you for the followups and the and customer service

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that we could get your drain cleared and functioning properly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need us in the future.

Jobwelldone! in Calgary
Jobwelldone! in Calgary

Plumbing, replacement of taps and shower water supply

Called the office and had visit from the other "Pete" for a quote for work to be done.
On the day the work was booked, again the other "Pete" arrived on time, worked hard all day and got the job done.
I was very pleased with this service.
The price was just what he had quoted at the initial visit.
I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you very much for your review - we are happy that our representative did what was expected at the price that was quoted, and that you are pleased with the work.
We look forward to assisting you with any of your future plumbing or heating needs.

Linda in Calgary
Linda in Calgary

Water Pipe Leak

The person who came was very personable and pleasant. He fixed it very quickly and the cost was below what I thought it would be. It was a great experience all the way around!

Hi Linda,
Thank you for your review. We are pleased that your experience with our tech was great.
Please contact us if you need us in the future.

JimB in
JimB in

Furnace problem fixed quickly & efficiently

Got home from vacation to find my Furnace not working. Since Atco had replaced the circuit board back in Dec. I called them assuming it was under warranty, they identified the problem as pressure switch & told me where to get one and how to install it, which I did. Unfortunately it still did not work so I called Pete the Plumber who sent Adam out to solve the problem, which he did very quickly. He explained the workings of the furnace & one of the safety features which has a 90 min delay if the igniter does not ignite after a number of tries (this appeared to be the problem). He also recommended I upgrade to a newer thermostat with more advanced features which he installed. Adam was great, very polite & very knowledgable. I would like to commend Adam for the great service he provides

Hi Jim,
Thank you for your recent review. We value all feedback, and are so pleased that Adam was able to help you out. He a valued asset here at Pete The Plumber.
We would be happy to help you out in the future, should you need us.

New sink installed

We had Pete the Plumber install a hot water tank a few months ago and were so pleased when we needed a new sink they were the first call. When I explained to Marlene what I need done she helped me in getting a new sink through warranty which saved me a bunch of money. There install cost for the sink was very competitive and we trusted the previous experience. Adam came to install the sink and was right on time both days. He was a very polite young man and did a great job on the install. Our thanks to Pete the Plumber for 2 great jobs. We will definitely be using them again.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind review - Marleen and Adam are truly great people and go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
We think very highly of our crew and expect the best from them; and they continue to deliver.
We look forward to helping you with your future plumbing and heating needs.

Mark
Mark

New toilets installed

After encountering issues with toilets leaking, aging flushing mechanics and excessive water use, we decided to have the 4 toilets replaced. Pete the Plumber gave us excellent advice about which brand to purchase (Toto). The technicians arrived and had the installation completed in short order. We are very happy with the service, the product and the warranty!

Mark and Barbara

Hi Mark and Barbara,
Thank you very much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent experience with us.
We take great pride on providing excellent service at a reasonable price.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need us in the future.

Bonnie & Elroy Bueckert from Calgary
Bonnie & Elroy Bueckert from Calgary

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Arrived home from vacation to no hot water. Checked the tank and luckily we had a slow leak which had just started and only a small puddle of water. Contacted Pete the Plumber the next morning and they were at our house in a couple of hours with the new tank to install. The plumber was very friendly and knowledgeable. Completed his work promptly. Clean up was terrific, nothing for us to do. His explanation of caring for our new tank, up keep and the warranty was excellent. Thanks to Pete the Plumber

Hi Bonnie & Elroy,
Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience.
We are so pleased that we could help you out when you needed us, and look forward to helping you in the future.

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

New Hat water tank/water softeners ener

Had Adam and Scott in to replace hot water tank and instal water softener. They were great - very professional, efficient and neat. Quote was very fair and Adam made sure he explained things so I knew any maintenance needed. Cleaned up things, kept everything tidy and left no mess. I was very pleased by service and the end product. Would definitely recommend to others.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on the team we have working for us, and glad that they delivered the quality of work we expect for all of our customers.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you need us again in the future.

More about Pete The Plumber

Pete The Plumber has been in business since 1999, and prides itself on fair pricing, and great service. We offer services for all your plumbing and heating needs. We have 24 hr emergency service and a new showroom where you can actually see fixtures working -Visit us Tues-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-2