Pete The Plumber

Reviews for Pete The Plumber

Ken W in Okotoks
Ken W in Okotoks

Toilet Warranty and Fan Replacement

Pete the Plumber were great to provide warranty work for 2 Eco Supreme Toto toilets. Stu replaced the fill valves and flap for both. They intermittently kept running at times, but work very well now.

Extremely pleased with the Panasonic fan installed by Tara. It sucks all the humidity out so the mirrors don't fog up.

Highly recommend Pete the Plumber for plumbing and electrical work. I have used them a lot in 2018.

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your feedback - it is sincerely appreciated.
We are happy that we could help with your plumbing and electrical needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future, should you need us.

Kenn Neary in Calgary
Kenn Neary in Calgary

Hot water tank replacement

Thank you Pete the plumber and technition Jay for replacing our hot water tank! The speedy one day service from phone call to installation was greatly appreciated! Your technition Jays can-do attitude and professionalism was outstanding. It was a bit of a tricky installation and Jay handled it quickly and seemingly easily. Nice to see those kind of work ethics these days. I wouldn't hesitate to use your company again and would highly recommend you to anyone! Like Pete says " Nobody beats Pete the plumber" and they proved it to me by their quick service,workmanship and price beating my Home-depot quote by almost three hundred dollars! Once again many thanks!
Sincerely
Kenn Neary

Hi Kenn,
Thank you for your recent feedback on our service, and in particular, Jay. He is a valued asset to Pete the Plumber and we are pleased that your experience with us was what we strive for daily.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future, should you need us.

Sunnyhill Housing Co-op from Calgary
Sunnyhill Housing Co-op from Calgary

Very reliable

I am a Property Manager of 66 townhouse units and I constantly use Pete the Plumber's services. They are friendly, reliable and provide an excellent service for a fair price.

Hi - thank you for your review. We have a great working relationship with you guys and sincerely appreciate your ongoing business with us.
We look forward to helping you with any future needs you may have.

Pete the Plumber.

Michelle M. in Calgary
Michelle M. in Calgary

Slow draining bathtub

Our bathtub was very slow to drain and was backing up into the shower in another room. I contacted Pete the Plumber to book an appointment for a drain auger. David and Derek arrived on time, assessed the problem and got to work. They showed me what they were doing and provided some preventative tips. The problem was fixed within an hour and they also cleaned up the mess. Both gentlemen were very professional and helpful. I will definitely use this plumbing service again and will recommend Pete the Plumber to family and friends.

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate the feedback and we are so pleased that your problem was rectified and the technicians took the time to provide you with some tips for prevention in the future.
We look forward to assisting you with any needs you may have going forward.

wayne.skinner
wayne.skinner

replace all old poly-b lines and replace 2 water heaters

Troy Kennedy with the help of 2 others replaced all of our old poly-b
plumbing in our 32 year old house, and installed 2 new water 40 gallon
water tanks over a period of 3 days. I have used Pete the Plumber
a number of times in the last year to fix old plumbing problems, and
am extremely pleased with their workmanship and professionalism.
I will continue to use their services for any future issues, and do not
hesitate to recommend them highly to anyone.

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback! Our technicians pride themselves on quality workmanship, and do a great job representing Pete the Plumber.
We look forward to assisting you with any future needs you may have.

Joe in Calgary
Joe in Calgary

Plugged bathroom sink drain

Bathroom sink drain became plugged and would not respond to any store bought products. I called Pete the Plumber and two young guys, Adam and Dallas came out to work on sink. They were great workers and very "people friendly", which is greatly appreciated by myself. Problem was fixed in short order. I will gladly use Pete the Plumber for any future plumbing needs.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your review - we are happy that Adam and Dallas were able to take care of the problem, and represent our company positively, as we strive to do with everyone.

Please don't hesitate to contact us again, if you require our services.

Amira M in Calgary
Amira M in Calgary

Replacing hot tank, humidifier and leaking faucet

Amazing service!!! From dealing with Mary, their office manager to the technician who was quick and professional and kept me informed.. You guys are awesome!! Keep it up!! Happy to support local business such as yours!!

Hi Amira,

Thank you very much for your kind review - we truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to share your experience.
We look forward to helping you in the future, should you need us.

Ken, Calgary in Calgary
Ken, Calgary in Calgary

2018 Plumbing Projects

I am extremely happy with Pete The Plumber for all the plumbing work completed in 2018. These services included replacing 3 toilets, a kitchen faucet, unplugging a sink, removal of a garburator, and rebuilding the pipes.

The service people were on time or earlier, efficient, friendly and cleaned up afterwards.

I met Pete at the showroom and he was awesome to deal with a down to earth.

Pete gave me excellent prices for the Toto toilets and I am extremely happy with them.

I would highly recommend Pete the Plumber and will use them again.

Hi Ken,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our services.
We are very happy that we took such good care of all of things you needed to have done - there were a few!
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you need our services in the future.

H D in Calgary
H D in Calgary

Had a kitchen drain block that was giving us problems. It took some time to fix but in the end, everything worked out and we now have a running drain. Thank you for the followups and the and customer service

Hi there,
Thank you for your review. We are happy that we could get your drain cleared and functioning properly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need us in the future.

More about Pete The Plumber

Pete The Plumber has been in business since 1999, and prides itself on fair pricing, and great service. We offer services for all your plumbing and heating needs. We have 24 hr emergency service and a new showroom where you can actually see fixtures working -Visit us Tues-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-2