Pete The Plumber

Pete The Plumber

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Pete The Plumber

Awesome Female Electrician

On July 24, 2020 Tara replaced my bathroom fan. She arrived early for the appointment which was greatly appreciated. Tara replaced the bathroom fan in a very efficient manner. She assessed any problems due to the construction of my townhouse quickly and came up with solutions instantaneously. They related to a water pipe being where the new fan's exhaust should be and cutting back the 3" vent pipe.

Tara finished the job quickly. She offers great customer service and I really respect her for her great workmanship and trade skills. She did this for my first bathroom fan installation, too. This is why I will always specifically request her for any electrical work. I highly recommend Pete the Plumber/Electrician because of Tara.

Ken,

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your kind words to Tara as well. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

New Hot Water Heater

Dallas did an amazing job of installing my new Rheem hot water heater. He was fast, efficient, cleaned up beautifully and was so pleasant. I will definitely use Peter the Plumber again as I need a new furnace. They are the best in town - and you can't beat their prices!

Thank you for your review. We love to hear that Dallas did a great job. We look forward to working with you again.

Roberto
Roberto

H2O tank and Dishessher

Jimmy did a fantastic job on both the water tank and the dishwasher, could not have expected anything more! Very pleased! Any new problems, Pete gets my first call! Even got a Senior discount! Unexpected, but greatly appreciated!

Roberto,

Thank you for your review. Jimmy is a great plumber and we will pass along your kind words to him as well.

Service Over & Above

On June 8, 2020 Cliff replaced 2 external ducts outside my townhouse. He was delayed by the previous customer through no fault of his own (landlord/tenant drama).

Cliff wanted to finish the job that day and stated before he started that he would finish the job on his own time after his work day ended. This really impressed me since smoke from the next unit was getting into my unit.

This represents customer service over and above. Cliff estimated the job for me and even tried to fix the bent damper and vent hood until the replacements were installed.

This represents the level of customer service Pete The Plumber/Electrician provides. I highly recommend them.

Next job is July 28, 2020. Can't wait.

Ken,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Cliff is amazing and we are so happy to hear how he went above and beyond for you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next call.

Regards,
Jennifer Mass

Air conditioning warranty

Pete the plumber is by far the best company to deal with I had issues starting my air conditioner we just had it installed at the end of July last year they set up a service call Randy is an awesome service tech he goes above and beyond all the time thanks Pete the plumber for everything

Thank you for your review. We hope you are enjoying your air conditioner!

Tracke in Calgary
Tracke in Calgary

Plumbing

Tried adding a water line for my fridge,, couldnt connect it properly due to old flux on the copper.. stuck. Phoned and spoke to Marleen at Pete the Plumber , and she had a Derek pop by that afternoon. He was very polite and very quick neat and tidy.. fantastic service. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Pete the Plumber. We are glad that Marleen and Derek were able get your problem fixed.

james in Calgary
james in Calgary

Hot water tank replacment

Highly satisfied with derecks service, came on time , very efficient in his work , very professional, overall very happy everything from them. Took a couple hours, way less than expected. Didnt use cheap plastic lines, used copper tubing lines. I would definately recommend them to anyone.

James,

Thank you for your review of our service and Derek. We will make sure we pass this along to Derek as well. Have a great day!

Pete the Plumber.

Hot Water Tank Issue

I phoned to request an appointment to have one of my two hot water tanks fixed. I spoke with Bob and sent him some pictures to his E-Mail account.
Bob called back a few seconds later and he talked/ walked me through all the steps needed to fire up the tank again...
He was very patient and took his time to explain the process that the tanks were working on...

Thanks go out to Bob who is a great example for Pete The Plumber and crew...

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad Bob was able to help you out and get your tanks working again. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Regards,

Bob in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Blocked Kitchen Sinks

Jerry was able to fit us in on late notice and unplugged our blocked kitchen drains. In addition, he was able to make sure the drain pipes were put back in correctly and leak free. Clearly a past plumber. He was able to walk me through the repairs, explained the work and answered questions. Thank you!

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your review. We are glad Jerry was able to get in quickly and resolve your drain problem.
We'd be happy to help you if you require our services in the future.

Sincerely,

Pat W Calgary
Pat W Calgary

Blocked / plugged main drainage line

We called Pete the Plumber on a Friday morning with a blocked / plugged drainage line in our basement & they were able to send out Jerry at just after 5 that afternoon. Jerry was extremely knowledgeable, professional, friendly & respectful while explaining everything that was going on through the entire process. He was able to blow out the line (going out 105 feet!) very efficiently. Thoroughly impressed with all aspects of this service! Definitely with Jerry.

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate the feedback, and look forward to assisting you, should you need us in the future.

Sincerely,

More about Pete The Plumber

Pete The Plumber has been in business since 1999, and prides itself on fair pricing, and great service. We offer services for all your plumbing and heating needs. We have 24 hr emergency service and a new showroom where you can actually see fixtures working -Visit us Tues-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-2