Manny's Electrical Ltd

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Manny's Electrical Ltd

Reviews for Manny's Electrical Ltd

J skinner in Oakville
J skinner in Oakville

Full basement reno, including full demo

I've used Manny's Electrical several different times and have always been very pleased with their work. The most recent project was a complete basement reno, including a full demolition. His team came in during the demo and removed every piece of electrical there was in 1 day (potlights, outlets, switches, wiring, old A/V wiring, telephone wiring, etc) to give us a clean start. They came in again after the framing to run all the new wiring, rough lighting outlets, switches, etc, including some new A/V, ethernet and telephone wiring. And then again at the end to put the finishing touches on everything. They did several little things that were not included in the original agreement, including adding a new outlet beside the hot water tank after I decided last minute to replace it and installing several light fixtures and timer switches that I provided. There was constant communication throughout the process to make sure everything was configured like I wanted and the lights, switches and outlets were in the right places. They always make sure at a minimum things follow code. For example, they made sure there was a smoke / carbon monoxide detector installed, even though we hadn't discussed it. They arranged the inspection which passed without question. They took 1 total payment at the very end after everything was completed to my satisfaction.

The only improvement I could suggest is for a more formal contract. We had made agreements via email and at times the guys doing the work had an out of date email that didn't reflect recent conversations. In the end, everything I had expected was completed with no issues, but after dealing with many different contractors I've learned that a good contract goes a long way.

His team is very professional and delivers exceptional quality on a timely basis. I highly recommend Manny's Electrical.

gabe in mississauga
gabe in mississauga

potlights

Manny did a great job installing pot lights through out our house. We had them put in most rooms except bathrooms. He did a great job. The clean up was excellent, not much repair needed after they were put in. Great Job!