Haven Home Climate Care

Reviews for Haven Home Climate Care

FJordan in Kingston
FJordan in Kingston

New Furnace Install and Fireplace Cleaning

Technicians Joe and Devon were exceptional. The two worked literally all day and into the evening with a twenty minute lunch break. They are courteous, knowledgeable, explained everything In detail and demonstrated our new thermostat and didn’t leave until we were comfortable. They left the house cleaner than it was before they arrived! They were meticulous. And Technician Ryan did a beautiful job on our fireplace.
Our Salesperson DP explained everything and answered every question.
Look no further. Great company to deal with ...extremely impressed by everyone.

That's great news! We are glad everything went so well! Thanks for your business

Furnace rplacement

Would like to thank Haven Home for their quick respond to our urgent need of a new furnace, and its timely installation by tow competent and efficient installers. Thank you Bill & Pat

Thanks for your business!

j&d jesson in Kingston
j&d jesson in Kingston
0 reviews Kingston, ON

service by aaron & andrew

Aaron & Andrew arrived a little early which was great.They were both pleasant and professional.I am very pleased with their workmanship.They worked quickly and completed the pellet fireplace service in about an hour.People like this will continue to give Haven Home Climate Care an excellent rating from their customers.

Thanks for your kind words and business! We appreciate it.

Lena in Kingston
Lena in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Split duchess cool and heating system

Aaron and Andrew arrived on time at our place to install two units of split cooling and heating system. They worked fast and clean without interruption and We are very pleased with the work they have done. A great team of the company I will recommend to others for sure.
A good company with knowledgeable workers I will always recommend.

Thanks so much Lena! We appreciate your business.

Yearly Maintenance

A yearly maintenance inspection was carried out on a fairly new furnace and two much older fireplaces. Jeff was professional, friendly and diligent in his work. He quickly got busy and discovered a couple of problems that needed to be fixed beyond the normal wear and tear and cleaning. This was all completed in a timely manner. Haven Home Climate Care and Jeff are commended for the fine job.

Thanks for your kind words and business.

Dianne  in Kingston
Dianne in Kingston
2 reviews Kingston, ON

Installation of a New Airconditioner

We had a new air conditioner installed and moved. The process went very well. The two installers, Scott and Rob were courteous and very professional. We had Scott here before as well.
Scott and Rob did a great installation job, cleaned up after themselves . Great job guys!

Thanks

Dianne

Thanks Dianne! We appreciate your business.

Janet in Gananoque
Janet in Gananoque
1 review Gananoque, ON

Air conditioner

Will and Matt arrived on time and did a fantastic job of removing my old air conditioner and installing the new one. They worked very efficiently and had the job done in no time. I would welcome them into my home at any time to do work.

Thanks Janet. We appreciate your business

Helen  in Kingston
Helen in Kingston

Installation of gas stove

Home Haven arrived at time stated. Gas stove installed by Aaron and Andrew. Very professional and completed installation in a timely fashion. They answered any questions and demonstrated the product.

That's great! Thanks for your business Helen.

Yearly maintenance inspection.

I am very happy with the service I receive from Haven Home Climate care. This years technician was Mike. I found him to be friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I am always confident I am receiving the best care. Thankyou.

Thanks for your business! We appreciate it.

Melissa Morton in Kingston
Melissa Morton in Kingston

Professional and Excellent Customer Service

I had the pleasure of having Aaron and Andrew work on my propane lines for 3 days. They were always professional and the work was completed when they said it would be. I highly recommend!

Thanks for your business Melissa!

More about Haven Home Climate Care

Haven Home ClimateCare is a progressive heating, cooling, indoor air quality and fireplace company. We specialize in Green options for heating and cooling your home such as hybrid heat pump systems, geothermal, on-demand water systems, and hybrid hot water heaters. Family owned and operated we are committed to your home ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Kingston?