Haven Home Climate Care

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kingston  >  Haven Home Climate Care

Reviews for Haven Home Climate Care

Yearly maintenance inspection.

I am very happy with the service I receive from Haven Home Climate care. This years technician was Mike. I found him to be friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. I am always confident I am receiving the best care. Thankyou.

Thanks for your business! We appreciate it.

Melissa Morton in Kingston
Melissa Morton in Kingston

Professional and Excellent Customer Service

I had the pleasure of having Aaron and Andrew work on my propane lines for 3 days. They were always professional and the work was completed when they said it would be. I highly recommend!

Thanks for your business Melissa!

Victor Johnson in Kingston
Victor Johnson in Kingston

replacement of a furnace

We were provided with clear and thorough information to enable us to select the furnace. We selected a Canadian made product. The installation was completed without any issues by Derek and Bobby. We were given explanations on the management of the furnace and how to use the new thermostat. Very satisfied with the experience.

That's great! Thanks for your business Victor.

Trina  in Kingston
Trina in Kingston

Service

On the hottest day of the year our AC was not working properly. The service tech showed up in the evening was friendly and courteous. Fixed our problem right away!!!

That's great Trina! Thanks for your business!

R Daigle in Kingston
R Daigle in Kingston

Air Conditioner

I am very happy with the company, the salesmen and local office staff were pleasant to deal with and more then helpful answering my questions. Most of all the two installers (Bill & Pat) were excellent, extremely polite, professional, informative, very careful of my property and leaving it clean. These two installers are a credit to your company.

Roger Daigle

Thank you for your kind words and business Roger!

Jerry in Kingston
Jerry in Kingston

Air Conditioner Maintenance

Shawn came on time and did the maintenance. He was efficient, professional and very knowledgeable. We had an occasional vibration.
Those are difficult find. He knew what the problem was and fixed it quickly. He also showed me what he did and how I could easily fix it if it happened again. It is so nice to have a service technician you immediately trust. I would have no reservations in recommending Haven.

Thanks Jerry! We appreciate your business.

Ted in Kingston
Ted in Kingston

Fireplace installation

Scott and Rob installed our new gas fireplace and they were very professional and timely. We would highly recommend Haven Homes and their wonderful team for any products they sell and install. We have dealt with Haven Homes for 19 years.

Thanks for your business Ted!

Bammer in Kingston
Bammer in Kingston

Napoleon fireplace, the Havelock

IN STORE SALES PEOPLE WERE KNOWLEDGABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. INSTALLERS, MATT M. , KEN AND WILL WE'RE TOP NOTCH. COURTIOUS, PROFFESIONAL AND PERSONABLE. COMPLETED INSTALL IN A TIMELY FASHION. VERY SATISFIED.

Thanks for your business!

birginia in Kingston
birginia in Kingston

Service

On March 6 Gary and Jake came to do annual service to my fireplace and furnace. They were efficient, tidy and, like all Haven Home employees, personable and polite. Great experience.

vbt

Thanks for your business

Karen in Kingston
Karen in Kingston

Furnace maintenance check

We received a reminder call of our Maintenance service a few days in advance, for which Mike arrived on time. He was very thorough in his inspection, taking almost one hour to do the service. Mike vacuumed the furnace that the previous tec did not do and also checked the thermostat to make sure it was on proper setting for our high efficiency furnace, which it was not. Thanks for the great service Mike!

Thanks for your business Karen

More about Haven Home Climate Care

Haven Home ClimateCare is a progressive heating, cooling, indoor air quality and fireplace company. We specialize in Green options for heating and cooling your home such as hybrid heat pump systems, geothermal, on-demand water systems, and hybrid hot water heaters. Family owned and operated we are committed to your home ...