Decorleans

Nima from Ottawa
Nima from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Interior Designing

Great products! I was able to completely re-vamp my bedroom and making it seem more spacious with the limited space I had. I will definetely be looking into this compagny for future design purchases

Carmen Laplante in Orleans
Carmen Laplante in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

Color Consultation

I have had my home decorated at least twice by Decorleans, I am now having them do my new home. I have always been 100% satisfied with their service and their expertise. Louise Cardinal is very knowledgable and as a Realtor, I have no hesitation in recommending her and her company.

Brenda Presley in Orleans
Brenda Presley in Orleans
4 reviews ORL, ON

purchasing flooring

We are looking to renovate our living room, they discussed our needs, the colours, the costs of going eco to bamboo. Very efficient and we would use and recommend them again!