Mr Potlight

David
David
4 reviews Burlington, ON

22 pot lights installed

My wife and I wanted to install potlights in our living room, which was only lit with tabletop lamps. There were no light fixtures in the ceiling. We figured that if we hired a company to do this then they might as well install pot lights in the kitchen and the family room.
I shopped around and got several quotes. I inquired how they would install the lights as I have heard of horror stories where the installation is done by drilling hole in the wall to help fish cable through. I wanted a skilled professional electrician who could install 22 pot lights without making a mess of my walls , or house. Who can do this ? Mr. Pot Light! They charge $80 per Light which is extremely reasonable considering the quality of the work , their attention to detail in planning the layout and the quality switches and lights that they use.
Remember how I said that our living room didn’t have ceiling light fixtures? Well they installed the lights and re-wired a nearby switch that was originally used in that space to toggle the outlet the table lamp was plugged into . Now that switch turns on and off the pot lights in living.
-they are super clean. Installing 22 lights means bits of wire , ceiling dust, pink installation pieces here and there, etc. THEY CLEANED UP EVERYTHING!!!!
The only holes they drilled were the holes for the lights.
-$1840 for the installation of 22 lights, dimmer switches, no mess, super clean job COMPLETED IN AN HOUR AND HALF!

You want pot lights, get these guys to do the job. You will not be sorry. I am picky and worry about contractors doing their jobs. right. These guys nailed it!

Kristine in Ajax
Kristine in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Living room & Hallway Potlights

John and his team were amazing to work with. I messaged John on a Thursday and they were in our home on Saturday. In 1 hour, John and his team covered our floors and furniture, put in 10 potlights, two new switches, and a dimmer. John measured everything and used a laser to ensure everything was straight and to our liking. John had to cut small holes in the wall but patched it up afterwards. The holes were very small and after he patched them, they are not noticeable. There was NO mess after which I was so happy about! John and his team are truly professionals and amazing at what they do. So happy we went with Mr. Potlight. We will definitely be using this team if we need more potlights in the future! Thank you, Mr. Potlight!!!!!

sarah
sarah
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Custom Potlight’s

I highly recommend using Mr. Potlight, this was my 2nd time using this company to add the perfect touch to my freshly done ceilings. John was able to book the install quickly and I had custom led thin lights installed throughout my dining room kitchen and living room. I am beyond happy with the install and the special custom touches and dimmers installed. This was the final touch of beauty to add to this house as we recently just purchased and moved in. John’s team was quick and the install was seamless and no mess. I would highly recommend using them again. Looking forward to when spring comes to have LED Potlight’s installed on the exterior! Thanks again for the beautiful install!

Cathy in Brampton
Cathy in Brampton

Quality & Service is top priority.

Warranty fulfilment:

Mr Potlights is a leader in this industry. John and his crew members are always a pleasure to do businesses with them. Had a minor issue with a potlight, I had texted John a day or two before the holidays and the next day John had a professional crew member to take care of the issue in had.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Great!

We are so happy with the service we received from Mr. Potlight. John was super accommodating and Navid was very friendly and his recommendations were great! Their work was done beautifully, professionally, they left our house so tidy afterwards, and the price was totally fair. We are so happy with how the lights turned out and we would 100% recommend Mr. Potlight to our friends. You can't beat their speed, efficiency and cleanliness.

Sarah Wilson  from North York
Sarah Wilson from North York

Quick and clean pot light installation

Mohammad arrived right on time and was extremely professional and helpful in making the best decisions for lighting in our house. The team installed potlights throughout the interior of our house and connected them to the light switches. They were tidy and made sure to clean up any additional mess. The ambiance of our house has completely changed with the new potlights and dimmers! Thank you so much!

Paulo in Maple
Paulo in Maple

External potlights

Fast, courteous and clean installation! Even though there were was a relatively minor electrical switch issue, John was responsive and his team was very diligent in their resolution! I would highly recommend them for future work.

gahaochan
gahaochan
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights and Light Fixtures

I scheduled John and his team to install potlights and light fixtures at my house one month in advance. On the installation date, John and his team arrived on time and provided their expertise in determining the amount of potlights to install in my living room, dining room, kitchen and hallway. They did an amazing job with the potlight installation and kept the entire house clean during the entire process. They even helped me install smart switches for the potlights. During the light fixture installations, I realized that I had not received the mounting hardware for the pendants above the kitchen island and the chandelier in the staircase from the company that I purchased them from. John was kind enough to come back after I had received the hardware to complete the installation. I am extremely happy with everything and would highly recommend John and his team for anyone looking to install potlights to brighten up their house.

Mississauga
Mississauga

Potlights Installed - Great Job!

We had John and one member of his team install potlights in our living room and family room. This company came highly recommended by our daughter who had John and his team install potlights throughout her entire house. We were extremely happy that we decided to have Mr. Potlight do the job. They are professional, clean, very efficient and really know their stuff. They were in and out in 2 hours and left the rooms spotless. We had an existing issue with one of the receptacles in the family room and before I finished explaining the issue, John already knew what the problem was and had it fixed in minutes. I strongly recommend this company and would not hesitate to call them again for future installation of potlights. Amazing job!

More about Mr Potlight

Electrician, Lights, Potlights

Mr Potlight has over 25 years of experience of residential electrical services (roughing, wiring, trouble shooting, and installation). Mr Potlight is trademarked and patent pending
Innovation that provides quality and cost effective solutions to homes.

Pot Lights