Toronto Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Toronto Rug Cleaning

Anne
Anne

Area rug cleaning

I'm thrilled. My dog can dirty up one section of the rug beside the couch. Now it's good as new!

Thank you Anne for taking the time to write a review about our services. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

matteo.damaso
matteo.damaso

Rug cleaning

Very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend Toronto Rug Cleaning for any of your carpet needs!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

jgiancursio
jgiancursio
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We recently needed 5 area rugs cleaned.. I went online and was impressed with the many positive reviews for Toronto Rug Cleaning. I cannot say enough about Ben...excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and he KNOWS carpets. He gave us expert advice. We needed cleaning, a treatment and high quality underpad for all. Pick up and return was on time and the quality of the cleaning was exceptional. I definitely recommend Toronto Rug Cleaning and in the future will only have the carpets cleaned by him .
Thanks Ben! You went above and beyond !!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review. Very much appreciated!. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

Mike DiMinno
Mike DiMinno

Fall cleaning of carpets.

Excellent cleaning job. Carpets were heavily soiled. Service was friendly and turn around was just 10 days. Very satisfied.

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

pearcej
pearcej

Beige rug cleaning

Ben was amazing! Picked up my rug the same day that I spilled an entire mug of coffee on it! In addition, had many old set in stains on this beauty of a beige rug. The rug was returned efficiently and looks good as new! Bens warm personality is such a bonus. He goes over and above to make sure his service is just perfect. Thanks so much!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such kind words. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might encounter regarding your rugs.

Happy c.
Happy c.

Carpet cleaning

Ben was super responsive and came right away when I said I spilled tea on my rug. There were a few older stainds and he got those out as well. He is friendly and knowledge and took his time to explain the process to me to give me lots of comfort in his work. Full service with an awesome personality!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

Emily
Emily

Rug cleaning and fixing

Ben cleaned and fixed a beautiful Moroccan rug that had was totally dirty and had been attacked by moths. Not only was the quality of work amazing- you can’t tell at all where the moths had eaten holes- but he worked around my impossible schedule to pick up, drop off, and discuss what needed to happen. If you’re having rug issues, I would certainly recommend calling Ben!

Thank you so much Emily for taking the time to write such an awesome review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

rubyk
rubyk

Rug cleaning, rug fixing, rug selection (runners and full size rugs)

Ben was an absolute pleasure to work. He is very responsive and professional, and not only did a wonderful job cleaning our rugs but also delivered new rugs to our home that were perfectly to our taste - saving us a lot of time shopping around. We will use his services again and highly recommend him for your carpet related needs (cleaning, repairs, new purchases). Thank you so much Ben !

Thank you so much for your kind words!. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

David
David

Carpet cleaning

We had seven area rugs that we needed cleaning. Within a couple of hours after our call, Ben came. He did a fantastic job cleaning them - we were very happy with the carpets when they came back.

We were so happy with them that we also purchased a couple of Persian rugs from Ben - they make nice additions to our house.

Thanks for everything Ben!

Hi David thank you so much for taking your time to write me such a nice review appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to call me for any rug cleaning In the future!

Scott
Scott

Carpet cleaning after water damage

I was stuck in a tight spot. Soaking rug in standing water of about 3 days. Looked up homestars' rug people and was drawn to the amazing score Toronto Rug had. Little did I know that they were even better than their score suggested!

From the outset, they went out of their way on a busy schedule to get to me in no time with a friendly and warm greeting and pick up, assuring me everything would be alright and that I was taken care of. Carpet left the building.

Communication was outstanding throughout. I even had an unforeseen problem arise that they were able to deal with on the fly and showed me their wonderful generosity and care that few business have or show.

Not only will I use them for all my cleaning needs forever but I will now go out of my way to recommend them to anyone and everyone who is in need of the services they provide.

Out. Stand. Ing.

Thanks, Toronto Rug!

Hi Scott! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. So glad you were pleased with our services and if you have any questions or concerns regarding your rug, do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

More about Toronto Rug Cleaning

No matter what kind of rug you own, now you don't have to worry about rug cleaning & repair services anymore, because our experience rug

cleaning & repair operatives are right here to help you. Our operatives are certified and well trained, fully equipped with most high standard

tools and materials in order to provide the best rug cleaning & repair services in the market.

Here is list of services we provide to our customers,

Repair & restoration
Free consultation
Appraisal services provided if needed
Antique rugs restoration
Tapestry restoration
Fixing holes & Hole patching
Restoration of color and designs
Binding repair