Toronto Rug Cleaning

Reviews for Toronto Rug Cleaning

Mary J.
Mary J.

Persian Rug Cleaning

Very satisfied with the whole experience. Ben is so helpful and full of knowledge. Will be a customer again!

lorrainemyork
lorrainemyork

Carpet cleaning

Ben not only did a wonderful job on our 2 rugs; he educated us and really transformed our living space! We can’t say enough about the dedication and visual flair that he brings to this work! Thank you!!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such kind words. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

Recent c.
Recent c.

Carpet cleaning

Very timely work, the carpet looks great. They were friendly and eager to ensure it was put back exactly as I wanted it. Very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

brit_dezen
brit_dezen

Rug cleaning

Ben took 4 of my rugs to clean and I couldn’t have reached out to anyone better. I have two small dogs that urinated on 2 of my rugs several times. Ben was able to remove all the stains and the carpet came back whiter than it left. My third carpet had a huge caramel macchiato stain in it which my toddler tipped over and I thought the rug was garbage. The rug had dried hard and sticky from the caramel and I couldn’t get it out! The rug came back brand new, I couldn’t believe it! My 4th rug that I gave Ben was my front door rug and it had salt stains from the winter months. The carpet came back without a spec of dirt on it. Before coming across Ben I used 2 other carpet cleaning companies and they were able to remove the stains but through the process the carpet looked destroyed, worn out, rough and they all shrunk. Ben nearly spent a month washing out my carpets and brushing them all by hand for it to feel like a carpet again! He is very passionate, professional and knowledgeable when it comes to the carpet cleaning industry. I would highly recommend him to trust because there is no one better than him. Thank you once again for caring for my rugs as much as I do!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such an awesome thorough review. Very much appreciated!. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

Happy Camper
Happy Camper

Rug cleaning

I should start by saying Ben really is passionate about what he does and it shows. He came to my mom’s condo within an hour of my desperate cry for help when I realized my dog had... relieved himself... all over one of mom’s favourite rugs.
He explained the process and called with an update a week later as promised and delivered the almost perfectly spot-free rug right on time.
Thank you Ben for saving me from mom’s wrath! You’re a lifesaver!

Sorry for late response. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns regarding your rugs.
Ben/TRC

Amazing - Wish Every Company Was Like This! :)

I have a lot of Persian rugs that had not been cleaned in quite some time. Our other long time guy was no longer working, and somehow I found Ben and Toronto Rug Cleaning. Everything about Ben's service was excellent. He came when he said he would. He helped us with our lack of prep (without complaint). He quickly got all rugs in his massive and update van, but I had a few minutes free and he sensed that so started mentioning the history of my diverse collection, giving me historical details and extra information about MY rug collection that I didn't even know. He's very knowledgeable. He professionally offered a couple of different versions of his service and did not complain when I selected one of the lower levels (our budget was tight at the time). In fact, WE were the problems in this transaction because we were waiting for some floor work to be done and had to put him off returning the carpet a couple of times. Although I'm sure it was annoying for him to "hold" our rugs for longer than usual, he did it pleasantly and professionally. Eventually, our rugs made their way back to our home and Ben wasn't even openly annoyed at our lengthy turnaround time. Honestly it was a complete pleasure, especially considering his attitude with our unfortunate delays. Our much beloved rugs are back in their home now, but we were not worried at all when Ben was taking care of them. The whole transaction was a pleAsure to be honest, with its old fashioned customer service focus, which came i handy when we had a problem with return date. I would not hesitate for a second to refer this company to anyone and I will be using him again. If I could I would give him ten stars. This is how all service companies should run their businesses! It was SO outstanding that I took time out of my very busy life to make sure that I completed this review (which I normally don't do). Ten stars would have been better than five!

Wow!. Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such an awesome review. Very much appreciated!. It really was not a problem holding on to your rugs. Just happy you appreciate our work!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns regarding your rugs.

Anne
Anne

Area rug cleaning

I'm thrilled. My dog can dirty up one section of the rug beside the couch. Now it's good as new!

Thank you Anne for taking the time to write a review about our services. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

matteo.damaso
matteo.damaso

Rug cleaning

Very personable and professional. I would definitely recommend Toronto Rug Cleaning for any of your carpet needs!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

jgiancursio
jgiancursio
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We recently needed 5 area rugs cleaned.. I went online and was impressed with the many positive reviews for Toronto Rug Cleaning. I cannot say enough about Ben...excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and he KNOWS carpets. He gave us expert advice. We needed cleaning, a treatment and high quality underpad for all. Pick up and return was on time and the quality of the cleaning was exceptional. I definitely recommend Toronto Rug Cleaning and in the future will only have the carpets cleaned by him .
Thanks Ben! You went above and beyond !!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review. Very much appreciated!. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

Mike DiMinno
Mike DiMinno

Fall cleaning of carpets.

Excellent cleaning job. Carpets were heavily soiled. Service was friendly and turn around was just 10 days. Very satisfied.

Thank you Mike for taking the time to write a review for our company. Very much appreciated!. Please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime with questions or concerns you might have regarding your rugs.

More about Toronto Rug Cleaning

No matter what kind of rug you own, now you don't have to worry about rug cleaning & repair services anymore, because our experience rug

cleaning & repair operatives are right here to help you. Our operatives are certified and well trained, fully equipped with most high standard

tools and materials in order to provide the best rug cleaning & repair services in the market.

Here is list of services we provide to our customers,

Repair & restoration
Free consultation
Appraisal services provided if needed
Antique rugs restoration
Tapestry restoration
Fixing holes & Hole patching
Restoration of color and designs
Binding repair