Chisholm Roofing Ltd

Mel Fletcher from Vancouver
Mel Fletcher from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Re-Roofing

I used Chisholm Roofing a few years to re-roof my home and was quite satisfied with their workmanship. The quote was reasonable and it even included plywood sheeting over the ship lap boards that existed since the house was built in 1950.
The problem is that Chisholm didn't back up their warranty. The roof sprung a small leak which he couldn't find. After many phone calls I finally gave up and hired another company to fix it properly.

michelle from Vancouver
michelle from Vancouver
2 reviews W Vancouver, BC

Fantastic workmanship, very satisfied. Job was performed professionally and in a timely manner. Have recommended to my neighbors. Special thanks to Ronnie and his crew for taking keeping job site clean and safe!

Greg T. from YVR
Greg T. from YVR
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Roofing Services

I've used Chisholm Roofing last year to re-roof my rental property and was quite satisfied with their workmanship. Their quote was the most reasonable and it even included plywood sheeting over the shift lap boards that existed since the house was built over 60 years ago. Other roofing company quoted me separately for the plywood which added another $1500 to $2500 over the actual cost of re-roofing.

I recently had to use their services to inspect the metal roof on the house that I was planning to purchase and even with short notice Bruce (the owner) came through for me. He answered my call on a Monday which was a holiday and inspected the house on Tuesday. I needed to remove my subjects by Wednesday. Hiring Bruce to do the inspection was a blessing in disguise in that Bruce was able to tell me the history on the roof of house. He actually worked on the roof a few years ago and even remembered the builder's name who built the house. Inspecting the roof did not cost me anything but he did pointed out (and as noted by the home inspector) that the fastener's used on the metal roof are failing and should be addressed in the next few months.

We have gone ahead and purchased the home and we will be addressing the roof issue and will be using Chisholm Roofing to perform the work based on his findings and quote.