Denca Cabinets

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
555 60 Avenue SE Calgary AB T2H 0R1

Reviews for Denca Cabinets

Kitchen Renovation

Denca provides outstanding service.
I am thrilled with my kitchen renovation. Clean, elegant, and functional,
the kitchen seems bigger, the ceiling higher, and the ambiance, serene.
Denca helped me through all steps of the process.
One of their designers shopped with me and gave handy tips on appliance purchases, countertop choices, backsplash, lighting... We visited tile, stone & counter stores, I never would have found on my own.
The contractor arrived early, answered my questions, and organized all work and installations - demolition, drywall, electrical, plumbing, hardwood flooring, appliances, paint, and final touch ups. Each person knew his job and completed his task meticulously.
Best of all, everything works perfectly!

We are so happy to hear that you are so pleased with your experience with us. We work very hard to ensure that all aspects of our project we are involved in are done with the upmost care and attention no matter how big or small. Thank you for the great review!

garsidesimon
garsidesimon

Kitchen Renovation

We have just renovated our 18 year old kitchen with Denca. We cannot thank them enough for doing such a professional and top class job. Sales designer, Rosita, designed us a beautiful new kitchen and helped us through every stage of the decision making. The installation team did an excellent job to the highest of standards and they were always punctual!
This was all backed up by great support from the office staff who kept us up to date on all the planned visits from the various trades staff involved.
It would be hard to find any fault with Denca at all. Our whole experience was first class and I can highly recommend them to anyone.
Many thanks.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are so very welcome. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your experience with us through and through. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come.

Pantry renovation

I love my new pantry and pullouts. My storage space has more than doubled with the efficient use of extra shelves, cupboards and pullouts A wonderful experience. Very thorough and above all, professional. Thank you Denca.

You're welcome! There's nothing like doubling your storage! We're so happy we met your expectations and gave you a great new pantry for you to enjoy for years to come.

H&R in Calgary
H&R in Calgary

Kitchen Renovation

Denca is an amazing company to work with. We are 100% satisfied with our new kitchen. Thank you all for the exceptional care and attention to details you provided. What a super crew! It was a pleasure getting to know you all!

You're welcome, we are so glad to hear that you are completely happy with our product, services, and crew! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a positive review, all the best in 2018!

Cabinet repairs

Denca installed our kitchen 12 years ago. I recently called to have some of our lacquer finish doors repaired and they were extremely responsive in locating our original drawings and lacquer details and then sent someone out to inspect the extent of the damage. The quote was very reasonable and they worked around our upcoming vacation so the doors were removed the day before we left the country and replaced the day after we returned. Their team were all very professional and thorough. I would definitely use them again.

Hello! Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We work hard to ensure out client is satisfied with our service department just as much as they are with their initial experience so this is wonderful to hear. We're glad we were able to accommodate and work with your holiday schedule so that you barely knew your doors were on their own vacation.

AP from Calgary
AP from Calgary

Service Calls

I was extremely pleased with the quality of service provided by Denca. My wife and I moved into a new house, and Denca had installed the kitchen for the previous owners. When we moved into the house, we noticed a few nicks on the cabinets and some minor issues with the appliances. We also wanted to add a soap dispenser by the sink. I contacted Denca and they immediately got on top of addressing the issues. The lines of communication were always open, and Denca made sure that every item was taken care of. They had to make multiple trips just to get things right, and not once did they complain or raise any issues with my "pickiness". Based on the level of service we received, and the quality of cabinets, I will definitely reach out to Denca for my future cabinetry needs. This is hands down the best cabinetry company in Calgary!

Wow what a wonderful review, thank you! We appreciate your positive feedback as we work hard to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied (no matter how many trips we may have to make). Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future with any of your needs, or perhaps future projects. Thanks again!

Miles in Calgary
Miles in Calgary

Full Kitchen Reno

We did a large kitchen renovation with Lisa and the team at Denca over two years ago. They were excellent to deal with and the result fantastic. Even better is the fact that we have has two small warranty issues that the service team took care of immediately! Awesome Company.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write us a review. We are so glad that we met your expectations then, and now, as we take pride in looking after our clients through and through. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future with any of your cabinetry needs!

Bigugly13 in Calgary
Bigugly13 in Calgary

Kitchen

Great to work with.
They were fast to fix my cabinets after I contacted them, and worked around my work schedule.
I would recommend them to anyone I know. :)

Thanks so much for the review and any future recommendations you may pass our way! Happy we could work with your schedule in meeting your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us for future endeavors!

shari
shari

Ktichen and bathroom renovations

We had a full kitchen and four bathrooms designed, installed and serviced. Everything from start to finish has been exceptional workmanship and service.
I would highly recommend them!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy to hear that you are happy with everything and that you would recommend us as a result. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future for anything else you should need.
-The Denca Team

Donna in Cochrane
Donna in Cochrane
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Kitchen & 3 bathrooms

We dealt with Jens who was amazing, he had excellent decorating ideas about coordinating the cabinets with the rest of the room and also how to make the kitchen flow to maximum efficiency by placing the dishwasher across from the dish drawers etc. Jens was an absolute professional and everything he quoted was either on or under budget. Denca's timing was always on schedule and the follow up after installation was second to none, we had the team back several times for minor adjustments and they were always happy to come and make any touch ups that we requested.
We have had poor contractors in the past and so we really appreciated dealing with a company like Denca, the entire team were always pleasant and very knowledgeable. Denca also has a quality support team in the contractors(Copper Creek) and Countertop companies( Adanac Granite) that they work with,we were very pleased with the collaboration that Denca was able to offer with these associated companies, the entire project was kept on time and on budget and the workmanship was excellent. We would strongly recommend Denca for any size project.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we appreciate your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you would recommend our team. It was a pleasure working with you!

More about Denca Cabinets

from concept to completion Denca has been manufacturing custom cabinetry for 40 years. We specialize in any room in your home including kitchens, bathrooms, laundry, bar and entertainment room. We are also a one stop shop for countertops, appliances, plumbing fixtures and renovation contractors.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Cabinetry & Millwork
Custom Cabinets, Custom Renovations, Kitchen, Bathroom, Ensuite, Bedroom, Mud Room, Laundry Room, Spa, Office, Library, Basement, Media Room, Entertainment Centre, Bar, Coffee Table, Closets, Hide A Beds, Pantries, Butcher Block, Kitchen Island, Fireplace, Laundry, Tub Surround, Live Edge Tables, Benches, Countertops, Storage, Drawer Systems, Drawer Organization, Soft Close Drawers, Drawer Dividers, Lazy Susan, Backsplash, Wall Panels, Feature Wall, Storage, Vanities, Built-Ins, Hardware, Fixtures, Appliances, Fridge Panels, Dishwasher Panels, Ornamentation, Organization, Range Hoods, Wine Cabients, Wine Cellars, Wine Fridge, Wall Lift Up, Lift Up Cabinets, Base Blind, Magic Corner, Pull-Out, Roll-Out,Posts, Corbels, Mantles, Inlays,
Custom Design, Custom Cabinets, Custom Renovation, Custom Built, Local Manufacturing, Instillation Services, Stabilized Wood Products, Custom Colour, Custom Door Styles, Veneer Colours, Lacquer Finishing, Solid Paint Finishing, Staining, ,
Denca Cabinets, DENCA, Appliances: BERTAZZONI, GAGGENAU. U-LINE FABER, SUB ZERO, WOLF, THERMADOR, ASKO, BOSCH, FISHER & PAYKEL, LIEBHERR, VENT-A-HOOD, ZYPHER, Plumbing Fixtures: BLANCO, FRANKE, KOHLER, GROHE, HANSGROHE, JULIENS, KWC TOTO, GROHE, ROHL PERRIN & ROWE, SILGRANIT, Granite Counters, Engineered Stone, Solid Surface, Laminates, Wood or Butcher Block, Stainless Steel Counters, Glass Countertops, Recycled Paper countertops, Alberta Marble & Tile, Tierra Sol, Ames Bros, Olympia Tile, Dal Tile of Canada, Euro Ceramic Tile, Julien Ceramic Tile Lighting: Eco-LED, Midi-BK Puck-Light, TwinStick-LED, LED Light Strip
Contemporary, Gloss & Textured Panels, Transitional, Traditional, Arts & Crafts, Modern, Urban, Classic, Country,
Local Manufacturing, Hand Crafted in Calgary, Full Service Renovations, Full Service Design, Custom Design Kitchens, Custom Design Cabinets,
1977