Granite Valley Stone

Reviews for Granite Valley Stone

Deb in Cumberland
Deb in Cumberland
1 review Cumberland, BC

New build (kitchen & bathrooms) and carriage house (kitchen & bathroom)

Granite Valley Stone is Comox Valleys' best kept secret if you ask me. Tucked away north of Courtenay, in Merville, you'll find hidden treasures of beautiful quartz/ granite and stone slabs out in the yard. Delight your senses and take a stroll through them all - Im glad I did!
I came across a beautiful piece that I thought was granite but Norman, the owner, stated it was a natural quartz from South America. I had to have it! ...it's not as unreachable as I had thought.
This family owned company has been a relief to do business with during our new build. Norman is a warm-hearted, knowledgeable professional who is a pleasure to speak with.
This is a company that handles the sale, design, fabrication and installation.
Shayne is a skilled craftsman and easy to talk with (Tom is the other-I haven't met)
I highly recommend Granite Valley Stone and we are very satisfied with the team and product!... can't wait to get in our house!
Much gratitude to Norman, Shayne and Tom and their families.
Deb & Wade McPhedrain

Recently I've had the pleasure of meeting Shayne -professional and skilled not to mention

Madison
Madison
3 reviews Duncan, BC

Kitchen renovation

Granite valley stone remodeled my kitchen last month and did an amazing job and finished it just in time for Christmas, they wasted no time getting to the project and completing it, and they finished it with amazing work, everything looked great, the crew at Granite valley are so helpful and nice to deal with, i would hire them again in the future, amazing work, now i have a beautiful kitchen.