City Wide Appliance Co Ltd

Appliance Repair
City Wide Appliance Co Ltd

Reviews for City Wide Appliance Co Ltd

Private User reviews Fort Saint John, BC

Honest and reputible company.

I know all the guys working for City Wide Appliance: Bill, Junior, Dennis. They are all are great, trust worthy guys that take pride in what they do and that have been in the appliance business for 15 years+.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Fridge Repair

Citywide appliance s was able to work with my schedule and come fix our fridge promptly. They offered advice over the phone about what to do.
Thank you for your service.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We do appreciate the time you took to let everyone know.

Bill Summers - Owner

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer purchase and installation

I purchased a used dryer from this company a few years ago. Had an issue with installation but did receive good follow-up with the owner. Company apparently no longer sells used appliances but does do repairs

Review has 1 previous version

I do appreciate the time you took to provide an update to our business interaction. Please keep us in mind if you have any service work required in the future, we will do our best to make sure everything go smoothly.
Thanks again! Bill Summers

Private User reviews Headingley, MB

fridge repair

The first time City Wide was called the guy didn't even open the back and said "we needed a Mother Board". So it was ordered. The next time, another guy came and de-iced our lines and said, "that we didn't need the Mother Board". Cost $300.00. We were told we couldn't send it back. The same year, we called again, the third guy looked with his head in the freezer which is a side by side fridge/freezer, and said, I can't fix it, call someone else. I made a call right after he left to City Wide. When I finally got hold of a person, they said, "oh, well, at least you got it fixed. By that, I had already called Bains, and they told us we needed an Invertor. So much for City Wide. Never again will I call these incompetent people.

Hello Headingley customer.
When reading this review it is the first I have heard of the problems you experienced. Sometimes things do go wrong with diagnosis especially now with so much electronics involved. Please call the office, talk to Glen and leave your number so I can get back to you. If I confirm what you are saying is correct you will certainly be entitled to some sort of refund. Let's talk!
Regards, Bill

HomeOwner in Winnipeg
HomeOwner in Winnipeg
17 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Washer broke

Appliance repair/shopping with no pressure. Most of the time at the large retailers/box stores I would almost forget the details of my issue as they would bombard you with technical details or just look to replace it with something new and "better". From the first phone call to the final fix, very courteous and informative service.

More about City Wide Appliance Co Ltd

For 30 years we have provided professional Winnipeg appliance repair service. We specialize in providing service to In-Home customers, Agency, Apt. Bldg, and Property Mgmt. companies. We repair most brand name full size appliances. Same day or next day service usually available. You can book a service call by email ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Winnipeg?