Fences & Gates

Deck and fence

416-457-7521
Aurora
L4e4k9

Doing it All did my cedar deck and PT fence this June. The deck is big and has a nice design. I am happy with the quality of work and service. I would recommend them find future work.

Xian in Toronto
Xian in Toronto
0 reviews King City, ON

2nd floor deck

They are very promising until they have collected final payment. They do not picking calls after, message box is full, does not return calls or text messages. My deck board is uneven, boards sticks up a the joints and nails coming through from the bottom of the board. The deck swings and their address is a local garage.

Jd from Newmarket
Jd from Newmarket

Fence

Doing it all did our area's fence, Kim was great with helping get all the neighbors on board. Jim and his crew were fast and did a great job. I am hiring them again for next year to do another project.

Thanks
Jay and Mel

Ben
Ben

Fence

Our fence was installed by Doing It All on time and on budget !
We found James and his crew to be very professional, from the initial meeting to the completion of the project. It is obvious that customer satisfaction is important to them. We would use them again. Thanks!

Sherry from Newmarket
Sherry from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

416-457-7521
Aurora
L4e4k9

Jim and his team recently installed the fence for our new home. He coordinated the job with all the neighbours and provided the latest high quality fence product at a reasonable price. He was also very responsive when we needed to get in touch with him. Thanks Jim.

Rose from Newmarket
Rose from Newmarket

fence

We recently had our fence installed by James and his crew. They were very professional and punctual. James is very knowledgeable and was helpful from beginning to end. They completed the job in a timely manner and were very good at keeping the site clean and organized during the process. We are very happy with the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to call them again.

naser from Newmarket
naser from Newmarket

Fence

I had my fence done by Doing It All. James and his team did a very professional job. The work was of a high quality and I was very happy . They put the fence in on time and as promised. They left the site clean. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks

Rosanna  from Newmarket
Rosanna from Newmarket

Fence

I was very pleased with the work that James and his crew have done. Clean, punctual and very courteous. I would recommend Doing It All ! to any one .

Helen from Aurora
Helen from Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Deck

I've never written a review before but I felt I needed to share how pleased I am with the work done by Doing It All. I had previously had my fence done by them and they did an amazing job that I just had my deck done by them a few days ago. They are a hardworking team and you can tell that they care about the work that they do. They were very professional and always left things clean and the work was high quality. James the owner is very knowledgeable and added touches to the deck, such as lighting and aluminum designed railings that make it stand out from other decks I've seen. Overall, Doing It All did a fantastic job! It was better than what I had envisioned the end product to look like. I've had many compliments on the work that they have done and I will highly recommend them to friends and family.

david from Newmarket
david from Newmarket

fence

James and his crew organized the whole street to get their fences together and with a reasonable price which we all agreed to. thanks James and his crew for the high quality work !

More about Doing It All