Menards Home Improvement

Building Supplies and Hardware
8311 W North Ave Melrose Park, IL 60160-1605
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in River Grove  >  Menards Home Improvement

Reviews for Menards Home Improvement

Chris L. BCB in Portage Park
Chris L. BCB in Portage Park
1 review , IL

Kitchen Cabinets

We bought our kitchen cabinets from Menard's. The sales man was very helpful. They came, and 2 of the cabinet doors were badly cracked, so we refused the shipment. We had to wait another 6 weeks for another set of cabinets. Again, the same thing, only other cabinets. By this time we were quite frustrated with Menard's, couldn't get anyone from their home office to return calls. (They said they don't return calls from customer service!) So, we cancelled the order, and went somewhere else. They wanted us to take the cabinets, saying we had signed a contract. Yeah, we signed a contract, but not for broken cabinets! The store manager wasn't helpful, nor was Menard's Customer Service, when you could get ahold of them! I had never heard of a company not returning customer service calls! Then we had to wait for the refund, another 6 weeks! I won't even buy a nail from the Menard's stores, no matter where they are, ever again!

fst
fst
2 reviews , IL

garden

Happy to find what I needed for my spring project, there was much to select from at various prices. Able to plan my project easily from seeing the various items displayed an available at the store.

Lisa, Chicago
Lisa, Chicago
2 reviews , IL

Kitchen remodeling

We were remodeling our kitchen and needed alot of advice Menards in crestwood was alot of help from designing our kitchen to odering our cabinets. I would recommend Menards over any kitchen remodeling company

tom in lombard
tom in lombard
2 reviews , IA

bathroom remodeling

this store knows me by name now and i love how they reach out and help me.....from knowledgeable service people to better prices than home depot....i can't go wrong.....i have used menards for over 15 years now...

Customer
Customer
1 review , IL

Bathroom renovations, Kithen project

One of the most helpful stores I have ever been in. All staff helpfull and friendly. Recommend this store to everyone I know. When looking for something staff actually walked me to the section and assisted me. Very pleasant to my aging mother which also means alot.